Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's blythe's middle name? i noticed hayden's was oliver which is joe's so i was wondering what they chose for blythe. i think mallory has got a very distinct name style almost unisex, very crisp and buttoned up so i was intrigued as to what blythe's middle name was.
Alexandra x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In Elle Darby’s new video she bought the dress Hattie wore for the evening of her wedding😂

You’d think that Mallory would be less grabby, seeing that Joe earns a lot. I never see her donating her gifted items to charity. They clearly do not need free things

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Hattie feels about the fact that Mallory is clearly far wealthier than she is?
Doubt she cares in all honesty. Both sets of wealth come from their husbands career. Mallory would see hers drop very considerably if Joe was dropped from the England squad or doesn't play which is a distinct possibility.

I read somewhere that Joe makes 400k a year
That may have been the case. All rugby premiership players have agreed to take at least a 25% pay cut due to covid

Last edited:
Doubt she cares in all honesty. Both sets of wealth come from their husbands career. Mallory would see hers drop very considerably if Joe was dropped from the England squad or doesn't play which is a distinct possibility.

That may have been the case. All rugby premiership players have agreed to take at least a 25% pay cut due to covid
Even with the pay cut, he will still be earning 300k per year, which is pretty good.

Even with the pay cut, he will still be earning 300k per year, which is pretty good.
Everday world yes, sporting world not so much. Considering achievements rugby isn't excessively paid compared with other professional sports.

Reactions: 1
Everday world yes, sporting world not so much. Considering achievements rugby isn't excessively paid compared with other professional sports.
I read online that he has a net worth of £1Million. I would guess he owns properties to rent out, and has other sources of income too. He's probably invested plenty of money over the years. Plus I get the impression that he is not exactly from a skint family.

I read online that he has a net worth of £1Million. I would guess he owns properties to rent out, and has other sources of income too. He's probably invested plenty of money over the years. Plus I get the impression that he is not exactly from a skint family.
Their cost of living will have dropped dramatically since moving from London to Coventry/Warwickshire when Wasps changed location 4 ish years ago which will have an impact too. Especially property prices. Professionally he doesn't seem to 'chase the money' either. He has turned down some good offers allegedly to stay at the club he has been with since his accademy days.

Did him hattie and mallory all go to the same school?

Did him hattie and mallory all go to the same school?
Mallory said she went to the same boarding school as her husband. As far as I know, Hattie did not go to boarding school and just went to a state school in Norwich

Mallory said she went to the same boarding school as her husband. As far as I know, Hattie did not go to boarding school and just went to a state school in Norwich
That's interesting. I knew mallory and Joe both went to the same boarding school but hattie had never mentioned boarding school. I wonder why she never ended up going.

They first met in London whilst she was at school, they didn't go to the same school.

Last edited:
the boys looked very very cute in their school uniform.

did she ever announce the winner of that ghd competition or was it just a way to get people to follow her on insta? hmmmm

Is they any #gifted items that Mallory won’t accept? I’m absolutely disgraceful the amount of freebies this family gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is they any #gifted items that Mallory won’t accept? I’m absolutely disgraceful the amount of freebies this family gets.
It seems that the richer the blogger or instagrammer, the more free stuff they get!

• Angry
Anyone notice Hattie's new story? The first two don't show it's an ad but the last two do? I'm confused. I genuinely thought she'd paid for the item but now I'm not sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.