Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had pain in her side but they hadn’t got to the bottom of it and that it was possibly a kidney infection

I think she was incredibly stupid to discharge herself
So she was still ill in hospital whilst pregnant and chose to discharge herself even though they wanted to keep her in. How stupid can you get!

Reactions: 7
Also the “I was feeling really frustrated so discharged myself” reeks of entitlement

Reactions: 5
I never comment on this thread, a complete blow in Lurker (🙈🤣) but what exactly did Mallory expect? She was in hospital being treated and monitored, she got a bit fed up so discharged herself and now she’s back to feeling sorry for herself because she’s back in hospital (obviously inevitable really).. like she’s pregnant, you’d think she’d have a bit more sense than to be discharging herself so she can get a better sleep at home 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh the h&m ad- a good gig but only ever find it through Hattie’s link. Which is one picture of the family. Go on the website there’s nothing there

New Thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.