Has anyone tried Beauty Pie - is it a good investment?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi tattlers,

I hope this topic hasn't already been discussed. I listened to a podcast recently with the owner of Beauty Pie describing this beauty membership club and the brilliant products available. I was wondering if anyone had joined and sampled the products and what they thought.

I worry that I would end up spending on a lot of products and ending up with a huge stockpile, that the products are not that much better than what is available on the High St or that there are other in-built expenses which are not immediately apparent.

Is it straightforward to end the subscription if you want to (I have had real difficulties in the past getting out of memberships e.g. Fabletics)

I’m a member and can vouch for the products and quality. My skin is so much better since moving to their products.
I don’t use my allowance every month so it’s great that it rolls over.
No idea about cancelling as I’m really enjoying my subscription.
Really recommend the Japan fusion range and the fruit enzyme facial 😍

Reactions: 1
I’m on my second month, I’ve gone for the lowest subscription (£50 per month spend for £5) but on my first month I got double spend as an offer so had £100 to spend..
With that I was able to get the retinol I wanted (was £80 down to £12)
The £20 unspent rolled to this month so had £70 on my 2nd month so if there is something you don’t have enough spend for you could always wait for another month..

I’ve just received some micropeeling drops today and the bottle is huge, think they were around £9, my skin feels very soft after using it tonight and the reviews on it are really good.
Delivery was also very fast and nicely packaged.

I will probably cancel after my 3rd month but mainly for the reason that I have quite a lot of skincare and I joined for the purpose of getting a few specific things, but I would join again if I wanted to get some in particular..

Hopefully cancellation is easy 🤞🏻