Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just inspired by the celeb thread really.

Does anyone know them? Are they as they come across on social media?

I don't know anyone, or anyone that knows anyone! Lol

Reactions: 1
I met Brummymummy at a press event at Birmingham Hippodrome. She was rude, obnoxious and so obviously not interested in talking to us. She kept looking around and couldn’t get away fast enough! Swiftly unfollowed her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I met Brummymummy at a press event at Birmingham Hippodrome. She was rude, obnoxious and so obviously not interested in talking to us. She kept looking around and couldn’t get away fast enough! Swiftly unfollowed her!
Yes, I've met her too and she was rude and pompous and walked around with her nose stuck up in the air.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Not influencers but I know some big names on TicToc and they are absolutely lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loads, everyone and their dog is an influencer where I live

They are very different in real life, it’s all a game

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Loads, everyone and their dog is an influencer where I live

They are very different in real life, it’s all a game
Hard agree! Everyone is an influencer, no one’s houses or kids look “normal” anymore!
I live next door to one and the reality is far from the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I knew anna saccone when she was younger. Lovely girl, i really couldnt say a bad word about her, always seemed happy and bubbly. We were never friends but we werent enemies either! There was an article about her in a local paper a few years ago about her and jonathans youtube channel and that was the first i heard about her being a vlogger

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've met lqoc and spoken to her she's really lovely! Very quiet spoken but so nice and you just warmed to her right away like a favourite aunt or something 🤣

Reactions: 5
I knew anna saccone when she was younger. Lovely girl, i really couldnt say a bad word about her, always seemed happy and bubbly. We were never friends but we werent enemies either! There was an article about her in a local paper a few years ago about her and jonathans youtube channel and that was the first i heard about her being a vlogger
I wouldn't class her as a nice person now

Reactions: 18
Not met but I saw the woman that founded Rock my wedding/style etc at a local park. Let’s just say she filters her pictures to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am a small influencer 😬 and I’m in a group chat with some of them. Had to mute it a couple weeks ago because wow... the bitchiest girls I’ve ever come across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I have met bodyposipanda and she was really lovely. Stood and chatted to us with her sister, and then happily took some pictures. Really nice and genuine.

Reactions: 21
I have met bodyposipanda and she was really lovely. Stood and chatted to us with her sister, and then happily took some pictures. Really nice and genuine.
I’m so glad to read this because she’s got one of my favourite accounts on Instagram. She always seems too good to be true so I’m really glad to hear she’s not a head!!

Reactions: 10