Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... woman
Howling at this #hoelife Imagine my disappointment when I couldn’t find her on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Megan & Faye Ellaby. Disgusting bullies all the way through school and even now. They're literally just a pair of rich chavs who decided to whack some flares on and act pretentious as duck in hopes they'd be the next Alexa Chung. Don't fall for their online personas. Theyd would rather die than be seen with someone over a size 8 and snort coke to high heaven in order to keep as slim as poss.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I met Charlotte Louise Taylor in town with her children, she was nice - very normal but looks pretty different in real life

Reactions: 3
I’ve met a few

Scousebird - this was when the blog was first taking off and she took my pic for that “circle of fab” at the grand national ladies day about 4/5 years ago! She was nice when I met here then but albeit bleeping hammeted

Sophiejude_sw - she’s actually lovely. She’s local to me and see her around Nottingham and used to work on the Estée Lauder counter in John Lewis. Always says hello and friendly to anyone that approaches her saying that they recognise her from Instagram

Stacey Solomon - I met her in footlocker in NYC a few years ago and she was vile!!!!!!! Ordering staff around and barking at whoever the fella was she was with at the time! He standing gormlessly holding her bags and when the staff member couldn’t find her size in stock she stormed out the Poor gormless boyfriend scurried after her!

It’sLaurendotcom - we used to share the same extensionist and she is so grotty and scrawny in person, not someone you’d take a second look at!!! My extensionist eventually discharged her as a client as she was constantly on the beg asking for free hair in exchange for an insta tag 🙄🙄 what use is that when the majority of your followers are dirty old bald men!!!!

Gok Wan - utter ignorant rude hole!!!! I was on a tv piece for channel 4 with him and OMG that man could be bipolar! How he goes from sweet and friendly to rude and submissive from the second that camera stops rolling!!!!!!!!!

there’s a few more but I can’t think right now!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I met Mrs Meldrum in Sainsbury’s and she was so nice. She was with Mr meldrum and their youngest poppy.

• Haha
What was she like? 😱 Was she always this big?

My sister fangirled over her so much... Sent her a perfectly nice DM complimenting her on an outfit and got blocked. She was gutted. 🤣
She wasn’t as perfect and nice as she makes out to be
And she was on the larger side through school but has defo gotten bigger

Reactions: 2
I’ve met a few

Scousebird - this was when the blog was first taking off and she took my pic for that “circle of fab” at the grand national ladies day about 4/5 years ago! She was nice when I met here then but albeit bleeping hammeted

Sophiejude_sw - she’s actually lovely. She’s local to me and see her around Nottingham and used to work on the Estée Lauder counter in John Lewis. Always says hello and friendly to anyone that approaches her saying that they recognise her from Instagram

Stacey Solomon - I met her in footlocker in NYC a few years ago and she was vile!!!!!!! Ordering staff around and barking at whoever the fella was she was with at the time! He standing gormlessly holding her bags and when the staff member couldn’t find her size in stock she stormed out the Poor gormless boyfriend scurried after her!

It’sLaurendotcom - we used to share the same extensionist and she is so grotty and scrawny in person, not someone you’d take a second look at!!! My extensionist eventually discharged her as a client as she was constantly on the beg asking for free hair in exchange for an insta tag 🙄🙄 what use is that when the majority of your followers are dirty old bald men!!!!

Gok Wan - utter ignorant rude hole!!!! I was on a tv piece for channel 4 with him and OMG that man could be bipolar! How he goes from sweet and friendly to rude and submissive from the second that camera stops rolling!!!!!!!!!

I always thought Gok seemed to go to be true.

Reactions: 8
I've encountered Saffron Barker and her family on a flight. They were a bit chavtastic. Kept getting told off for using the first class loos and begging for first class drinks lol (they were sat in Premium economy)
Also sat behind some random "influencer" on a flight from LHR to Edinburgh. She bought a cup of tea and threw all the empty milk sachets and teabag on the floor despite the cabin crew coming round and taking everyone's rubbish. Dirty cow. Only knew she was an influencer as I saw her on her phone when we landed and I went on her Instagram.
Also met Zoella and Alfie, genuinely quite nice people!
I've met Lollipop26 in Dubai too but she is from a few years back.
Also met Fleur in London at a Christmas Becca event she did. She was lovely.
What was Lollipop aka Buy Now Blog Later like in real life?

Reactions: 1
I’ve met a few

How strange, I met and filmed with Gok and he was beyond lovely the whole time. Let me borrow his lip balm, was giving out water to everyone and genuinely as lovely as he came across on TV

Reactions: 10
I bumped into mrs meldrum into Starbucks once, she stared me up and down like I was dirt on her shoe

• Wow
  • Angry
How strange, I met and filmed with Gok and he was beyond lovely the whole time. Let me borrow his lip balm, was giving out water to everyone and genuinely as lovely as he came across on TV
Oh phew, I was really hoping the Gok and Stacey Solomon ones Might be them just having a bad day!

Reactions: 5