Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She portrays this boujee lifestyle when actually she lives in a council house in a small town. It's definitely made me realise how fake Instagram is.
Yes! The influencer I live next door to, her Instagram is full of lies and fake! It's so infuriating when you know the truth but see people saying "Wow you're so wonderful, life goals etc" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to work with someone who is so desperate to be a mummy/lifestyle influencer. It is all so cringe and fake.

Reactions: 6
Louise Pentland used to live round the corner from me but never met her until a few years back when I bumped into her in Morrisons. She was vlogging and turned to me and said something along the lines of she must look like a weirdo but I mentioned I knew who she was and watched her videos. She seemed nice enough in real life

Reactions: 10
I know Livingthemummylife, a small wannabe Insta Mum (maybe 10k?) V.desperate. She’s always moaned about her life and kids. Yet she’s so lucky, yes her husband is a marine but he works hard, and is a great Dad. She’s barely worked over the time they’ve been together, yet her nor the kids go without.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I saw Tijan Serena years ago at Starbucks. She seemed very self conscious and almost hyper aware of herself and that is what made me notice her. I've seen Eva in the City from a distance. I have seen Lexi (Fashion Filth) twice. She is incredibly skinny in real life. At some point or another I have pretty much seen the entire cast of Made in Chelsea. I have seen Millie and Rosie Fortescue a couple of times. I've smiled at Rosie and she has smiled back. Does Joe Wicks count? He walked past me in Richmond last year. I have seen a number of celebs - friends say I have a bit of a hawk eye spotting them!
I liked Lexi back in the day. Completely forgot about her!

Live in the same town and have chatted to Mother of Daughters and freer family Instagram\ vloggers

• Sick
  • Wow
I have several friends who are friends with PTWM, in real life and on facebook, her account in her own name not her business account 😉 so much so I changed my profile pic on here! it was a pic of my dog and anyone who knows me would know my dog.

Reactions: 4
I come from the same small town as Zoella.
a few years ago Zoe and Joe went to their old school (when my daughter was about 12, and the height of their popularity) they were charming but apparently changed the school to turn up!
Other Zoella gossip but it’s barely worth your time...... nothing that interesting xx

Reactions: 4
I have met beggy home sweet home I can confirm she is as leather looking as her photos and her breath stinks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I met Carrie and Giovanna Fletcher after the British 10K last year and they were both lovely to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve met inthefrow - despite how she appears online she was really lovey in real life

Reactions: 1
I met Brummymummy at a press event at Birmingham Hippodrome. She was rude, obnoxious and so obviously not interested in talking to us. She kept looking around and couldn’t get away fast enough! Swiftly unfollowed her!
I thought she might be.

Reactions: 5
I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... woman
Please tell me u from CI? Haha haha 😂

Reactions: 2