Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met LeanneLimWalker and she’s super sweet. Very down to earth, friendly and happy to chat about the insta world and how she edits her photos etc. Also bumped into CarlyRowena once and again, very kind! The only thing to surprise me was how small they both are (I’m 5’9) 😅

Reactions: 1
Anyone know Boss Mummy? The thread on her got stopped.
I bet she has some ‘friends’ on here who could dish the dirt on her.

Reactions: 10
I know Chantelle Edmunds -Chantelle and girls

Sophie May Dickson who had a thread here but is locked as she deleted insta not that she’s an influence r though just a joke!

Reactions: 3
I was out once with some friends in Ireland and one of them I didn't really know was a lowkey influencer (about 5k followers). Normal night out at an unremarkable pub. I did not speak to her much but she seemed fine. She mainly sat quietly in the corner on her phone. Anyway looking at her IG a few days later I would not have recognised the evening - it was all 'delighted to have been invited to an exclusive event with the girls - such a wonderful night!!!' followed by lots of photos of her laughing holding bottles of champagne absolutely edited to hell 😂.
It as such an eye opener about reality Vs fantasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I was out once with some friends in Ireland and one of them I didn't really know was a lowkey influencer (about 5k followers). Normal night out at an unremarkable pub. I did not speak to her much but she seemed fine. She mainly sat quietly in the corner on her phone. Anyway looking at her IG a few days later I would not have recognised the evening - it was all 'delighted to have been invited to an exclusive event with the girls - such a wonderful night!!!' followed by lots of photos of her laughing holding bottles of champagne absolutely edited to hell 😂.
It as such an eye opener about reality Vs fantasy.
Hahaha it wasn't Joanne Larby was it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of my daughters best friends has 20k+ followers.
she’s a very sweet girl but not to everyone’s taste, she’s extremely self absorbed and pre occupied with her image. I worry about her because I’ve known her since she was little and she is actually very insecure and fragile, she takes criticism very harshly.
but the stuff she gets sent!!!! Hundreds of pounds worth of stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have a friend who worked on the production team of 'Take Me Out' during the season @lifeofbeckie appeared.
Apparently, she was an absolute nightmare, constantly trying to get close to Paddy, and push herself forward.
A couple of the girls were in tears over it and she was forever contacting casting after the show, trying to get other tv work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've encountered Saffron Barker and her family on a flight. They were a bit chavtastic. Kept getting told off for using the first class loos and begging for first class drinks lol (they were sat in Premium economy)
Also sat behind some random "influencer" on a flight from LHR to Edinburgh. She bought a cup of tea and threw all the empty milk sachets and teabag on the floor despite the cabin crew coming round and taking everyone's rubbish. Dirty cow. Only knew she was an influencer as I saw her on her phone when we landed and I went on her Instagram.
Also met Zoella and Alfie, genuinely quite nice people!
I've met Lollipop26 in Dubai too but she is from a few years back.
Also met Fleur in London at a Christmas Becca event she did. She was lovely.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t meet them but saw Zoe and Alfie in Brighton Primark a few years ago. They were SO obnoxiously loud like they wanted everyone to notice them! I was quite surprised because they bang on about privacy etc etc but they were pretty much asking for looks and stares. I was embarrassed for them. They were making a point of messing about and laughing so loudly more than you would in a shop! Clearly like the attention when they decide they want it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... woman
This is the kind of drama that I live for 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the kind of drama that I live for 😂😂😂
There’s so much about her 😂😂😂😂 i only lived in the same town for a couple of years and my god you couldn’t run a brothel in that town the girls do it for free 😂 a line of chop
And they ALL have messed up kids names
Dolly diva
Princess bliss
The list is endless

and most of them have had their kids taken off them at some point !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
An ex work colleague is a small time parenting wannabe influencer.
And an adult movie star/ model lives in my town .She has over 50k followers on insta (we've had a spy).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw Tijan Serena years ago at Starbucks. She seemed very self conscious and almost hyper aware of herself and that is what made me notice her. I've seen Eva in the City from a distance. I have seen Lexi (Fashion Filth) twice. She is incredibly skinny in real life. At some point or another I have pretty much seen the entire cast of Made in Chelsea. I have seen Millie and Rosie Fortescue a couple of times. I've smiled at Rosie and she has smiled back. Does Joe Wicks count? He walked past me in Richmond last year. I have seen a number of celebs - friends say I have a bit of a hawk eye spotting them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A friend of mine isn't an influencer as such but has an only fans model type account with just over 50k followers. Its alllllllllll fake. Uses a different name and even puts on a different voice when doing stories. She portrays this boujee lifestyle when actually she lives in a council house in a small town. It's definitely made me realise how fake Instagram is.

PTWM - They are fairly local to me and I saw Josh getting a coffee in Waitrose (Exeter) which is next to the police station. He was obviously there for work, he looked SO uncomfortable and unsure of himself, he really did not come across as a confident man and actually seemed almost vulnerable to me.

The unmumsy mum - Saw her at Crealy, really wanted to go over to her but she obviously had her kids with her and I didn't want to bother them on a day out, she seemed lovely though.

Mothering it - Saw her out in town with her husband, she's absolutely gorgeous!

Mother of all adventures - Again, saw her out in town, she and all her kids proper dressed up, looked just like they do on Instagram.

There was also a slimming world account, can't remember her username but she was called Alice. Met her in the pub and we spent the night drinking together, taking selfies etc.. She was wild, definitely toned herself down for her insta!

There are probably more, I'll have a think 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ha Kate Murnane (Kate bow bow?) is fairly local to me. Saw her, the husband and the kids last year in the town park that has a splashpark. People generally let their kids run in wearing clothes, pants, nappies, maybe a swimsuit if they're lucky 🤣 She had the kids in full on (matching) UV suits with straw hats. The husband sorted them out and was running round watching the younger one while she sat on a blanket on her phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6