Has anyone gotten pregnant quite quickly after coming off the pill??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came off the pill last July and got pregnant straight away my periods didn’t even come back, my baby is now 3 months old

Reactions: 1
Has anyone any recommendations for forums for first time mums or first time pregnant mums???
Download the what to expect when your expecting app there a community page on there and loads of good chat. I used it when I had my son 5 years ago and still follow some of the women I met on there via Instagram all this time later. We’ve become friends through it.

I came off mycrogyn in April 2018. Still waiting for my periods to return to regular. Still haven’t got pregnant. Doctors call it unexplained infertility. No medical reason why I don’t ovulate. I think I was genuinely naive when I thought I would come off the pill and be pregnant by the end of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I came off the pill six months ago after 14 years. I was lucky that my periods have been normal and have a 28 day cycle. No luck yet though. This month I've ovulated really early which has worried me a bit but hopefully it happens soon . Has anyone else here ovulated early and got pregnant still,as apparently it can make it harder to conceive.

I came off the pill six months ago after 14 years. I was lucky that my periods have been normal and have a 28 day cycle. No luck yet though. This month I've ovulated really early which has worried me a bit but hopefully it happens soon . Has anyone else here ovulated early and got pregnant still,as apparently it can make it harder to conceive.
How early? As long as you have sex when ovulating you’ve a chance of pregnancy.

I came off mycrogyn in April 2018. Still waiting for my periods to return to regular. Still haven’t got pregnant. Doctors call it unexplained infertility. No medical reason why I don’t ovulate. I think I was genuinely naive when I thought I would come off the pill and be pregnant by the end of the year.
A girl I work with was trying for a baby and it took her a year, we where both on the same birth control pill and she had been saying to me that whenever we decided we wanted to start trying to come off the pill about a year before we start because it’ll take about a year for your periods to regulate etc so I wasn’t expecting to get pregnant that quick or anytime soon and we weren’t trying either. My periods regulated really quickly and we hadn’t planned to have a baby for at least another year but Im pregnant 6 months later so everyone’s body is completely different. From a lot of women I’ve spoken to and I’m friends with etc a lot seem to get pregnant quicker when they aren’t trying i dunno if it’s because of the stress/pressure of it or whatever but to be honest I’m glad it’s happened the way it has because I didn’t want to put that pressure on me & my husband or on our relationship to have to get pregnant but I’m aware people do have to try and not everyone has it that easy and I do feel lucky and blessed. Fertility is just one of those things though you don’t really know how fertile you are until you start trying to have a baby

Hi all me again not really sure where else to ask and can’t make new threads yet. But I had a period from the 7th July until the 13th July. This was my first natural period since 2018. Normally I am five medication by GP but due to corona have been unable to get a prescription since February.I have been using the ovia app to track my cycle. I am due my next period next Wednesday according to the app. Since Tuesday 28th I have been experiencing very light spotting. Not enough to fill a pad but enough so that is noticeable after visiting the toilet. I have a dull cramp like sensation too. Is this normal or should I contact my GP? I’m a little worried as to what this could be as it’s not something I have experienced before but I supposed all natural ovary related action are a positive step for me.

• Heart
Hi all me again not really sure where else to ask and can’t make new threads yet. But I had a period from the 7th July until the 13th July. This was my first natural period since 2018. Normally I am five medication by GP but due to corona have been unable to get a prescription since February.I have been using the ovia app to track my cycle. I am due my next period next Wednesday according to the app. Since Tuesday 28th I have been experiencing very light spotting. Not enough to fill a pad but enough so that is noticeable after visiting the toilet. I have a dull cramp like sensation too. Is this normal or should I contact my GP? I’m a little worried as to what this could be as it’s not something I have experienced before but I supposed all natural ovary related action are a positive step for me.
I had cramping/bloating and spotting about a week before my period and got a positive pregnancy test about 5/6 days before my period was due. 2nd line was very faint did one again the following day and the line was darker then waited and did another the day after my period and it was positive straight away. Maybe take a test in the next few days and see and then phone the doctor

Thank you. I will wait until my period is due and test then. Only a few days to wait which is nothing compared to the wait I have already waited. Thank you very much for your advice 💗

• Heart
Thank you for starting this thread! I’m in a complete contraception predicament! I’m 32 and I’ve been on the same pill for 12 years - Desogestrel - so I have had no periods since the age of 20! My weight and health has gone up and down over the past 10 years due to two bouts of an eating disorder. I never knew whether my periods stopped during my illness as i didn’t have them in first place! I’ve been fit and at a healthy weight for 4 years now. My partner and I were going to start trying for a baby this year after our holiday to Florida in April however coronavirus happened and we didn’t get to go so my partner decided to propose instead! We now have our holiday rescheduled to 2021 and our wedding is 2022 so we feel we ought to wait until after we are married to try now. I know we are lucky with things to look forward to and it sounds silly but I’m so worried I’ll be past the age of relatively stress free conception. My partner is 8 years younger than me but I’m so worried it’ll be a struggle especially as I caused damage to my body in the past. Is anyone else in this position?! Thanks all - sorry for the wordy post! x
Sorry that this is a bit late after you’ve posted this but I’m in the same situation and honestly I’d start trying now if I were you.

I’ve been off the pill for almost 2 years and absolutely no sign of pregnancy - had all of the tests done and there’s no reason for it, but the doctor has suggested that my ED may be playing a role.