harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly enough I’ve worked in catering for years and being around food at work doesn’t bother me at all. It’s the late night snacking 🤐
Strangely enough I live near the Thornton's factory and quite a few people who work there said after 2 days they never wanted to eat chocolate again.

Reactions: 3
Sarah stated herself she started making small chocolate circles to help with her weight loss.. 2 years I don’t think she lost anything but gained!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn't work in the food industry on any level, I've got enough problems having to have a fridge in the house 😂
I start off well, then we’ll make something lol cookies and I’m pick, pick, pick at them 🤦🏻‍♀️ My new (2nd job) is relief cook at a nursery - no eating whilst cooking, but being surrounded by food just makes me so hungry 😂 Might get a job not working with food 😆

Strangely enough I live near the Thornton's factory and quite a few people who work there said after 2 days they never wanted to eat chocolate again.
Yeah, I live not that far away from Thornton’s Derbyshire and everyone I know who’s gone there seems to have been put off chocolate now 😂 I know someone who ended up in the fudge section - 2 days in and he couldn’t stand the stuff 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised he hasn’t made a family account... keeping up with the pickards 😂
Shush, for God’s Sake, shush!! He’ll read that on here and that’ll be the next page - like the Kardashians, but shitter and less authentic (then again, I don’t think the brother is on the Kardashians so that’s similar to the elusive brother Prickard’s got 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how people ask what bread he uses and he proudly lets them know he uses one that doesn't count as HexB. Oh but "it's never affected me". Well where does that sit within the guidelines of SW, are we all allowed to eat that bread now because Harry Prickard has given it the A-OK?

Reactions: 9
I love how people ask what bread he uses and he proudly lets them know he uses one that doesn't count as HexB. Oh but "it's never affected me". Well where does that sit within the guidelines of SW, are we all allowed to eat that bread now because Harry Prickard has given it the A-OK?
How dare you challenge him 😂😂😂

I hope the person at the bottom isn't expecting to get a straight answer..
Said person has had a straight answer from me about bread to use for HEX B.........wonder if Harry will make comment. I personally don't think he has a clue what the "correct bread" is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.