harrypickard96_sw #2 Harold Prickard burns his yorkies and tells loads of porkies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with this attitude as well! He comes across incedibly arrogant here. The amount he drinks and then apparently has an hours sleep, he shouldnt be driving for at least another 24 hours. Is there evidence of him drunk driving? Im assuming (hoping) his parents are sensible enough to take him to work after a night out.
what a nasty comment back!

She's just said something really lovely to him other than the drink driving thing (which some might see as patronising, but it is clearly coming from a place of care), and he's just been so rude back to her! He's obviously become so paranoid about anyone questioning anything he does (likely because his wall of lies is starting to crumble), that he's just geared up to respond that way to anyone who doesn't 100% worship him. Genuinely can't believe I used to follow this nasty little bloke and believe his rubbish.

Reactions: 5
More beige with a side of beige smothered in bleeping beige...can someone explain to me how something can be classed as southern fried WHEN IT DOESNT HAVE SOUTHERN FRIED bleeping FLAVOURINGS IN IT??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And its packed full of speed I see..... oh hang on that will be the fruit he eats all the time just is too busy to photograph..... unlike the not southern fried chicken which hes always photographing...... but then that's an advert and fruit doesn't earn him money

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More beige with a side of beige smothered in bleeping beige...can someone explain to me how something can be classed as southern fried WHEN IT DOESNT HAVE SOUTHERN FRIED bleeping FLAVOURINGS IN IT??
His food gives me heartburn just looking at it, his guts must be rancid.

Reactions: 4
Yet it gets over 1000 likes, I have seen more tasty school dinners. Basically chicken nuggets and chips, he ate the beans for lunch so probably thinks he had had his fibre for the day. It’s like kids badly cooked party food, Jamie Oliver beware, Pickard will be resurrecting the turkey twizler before you can chop a cucumber....

Reactions: 4
That is definitely not Southern Fried you daft twit it’s covered with chicken rub and Airfried to within an inch of its life.
🤦🏼‍♀️ He takes the SW PISS to the limits

Yet it gets over 1000 likes, I have seen more tasty school dinners. Basically chicken nuggets and chips, he ate the beans for lunch so probably thinks he had had his fibre for the day. It’s like kids badly cooked party food, Jamie Oliver beware, Pickard will be resurrecting the turkey twizler before you can chop a cucumber....
Ps don’t mention Jamie Oliver to him he sets his fan base on you then blocks you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This idiot takes the biscuits. Absolutely dying to remain SW insta famous. Last year he was begging for SW Ball tickets so he could go and lick everyone’s arse! I would honestly love to see his before photo before he ‘lost 8st’ He is the worst of the SW wannabes.

• Haha
This idiot takes the biscuits. Absolutely dying to remain SW insta famous. Last year he was begging for SW Ball tickets so he could go and lick everyone’s arse! I would honestly love to see his before photo before he ‘lost 8st’ He is the worst of the SW wannabes.
more chance of finding bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

The only pics of him are the ones with teenage puppy fat.

Biggest Liar I've known connected to Slimming World.

The size of those chips... how many potatoes has he used for them! 🙄

Pretty sure Slimming world also so that youre supposed to have it as a 3rd on your plate and doesnt count towards your meal if you have fruit ect after.
Not slimming world then is it Harold.

Reactions: 3

Pretty sure Slimming world also so that youre supposed to have it as a 3rd on your plate and doesnt count towards your meal if you have fruit ect after.
it does say an unlimited amount, as long as its balanced out with a 3rd of speed food. I have to be honest, I barely have speed food, and I've lost 3 stone in 18 weeks. but then, I'm not binge eating like harold...

Reactions: 3

Have you seen the potato pizza base he makes 🤢🤢🤢 god knows how many potatoes he uses for that!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Another is sw_lucy_26 - I like her but she says she’s lost 5 stone (2before sw) but I’ve never seen pics to prove it. She’s posted 3 stone awards but not 5 or pics to show 5. She looks amazing but she was never 5 stone heavier... thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.