Harry Styles - I can’t be the only person who doesn’t like him.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the cryptic hints about his new album?? I don’t understand the doors, or the reading into everything he writes. Surely it’s just music.

Reactions: 2
What’s with all the cryptic hints about his new album?? I don’t understand the doors, or the reading into everything he writes. Surely it’s just music.
Marketing pure and simple. The cryptic tit gets people talking. Gets hits on twitter from fans screaming “OMG OMG OMG”…. Etc then a tweet ends up in a non fans TL and they start talking about how it’s nonsense. Loads of artists do it. Look at Taylor swift she drops Easter eggs onto Instagram captions, jewellery on red carpets. She wore pastel butterfly shoes in the lead up to lover and you need to calm down being announced.

Reactions: 1
the same thing happened with the Adore You MV, where an entire touristy marketing campaign was created for the island. it creates hype and it works.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else agree that both Harry and Louis make a fortune with the “larry stylinson theory”. Neither has properly denied a relationship but there successes have s great deal to do with the pr they get from larries etc.

Does anyone else agree that both Harry and Louis make a fortune with the “larry stylinson theory”. Neither has properly denied a relationship but there successes have s great deal to do with the pr they get from larries etc.
the larries are, at this point, utterly delusional.

i have a friend who was/is a a strong larry and ultimately i think at this point they’re annoyed with louis (who has been much more harsh with them) than with harry.

if you were a true larry (ew) then surely you feel completely betrayed by them at the moment? they have nothing stopping them “coming out” (if you believe 1D management was stopping them from doing so) and they both have serious girlfriends right now. what do larries gain from still following them and believing?!

the larries are, at this point, utterly delusional.

i have a friend who was/is a a strong larry and ultimately i think at this point they’re annoyed with louis (who has been much more harsh with them) than with harry.

if you were a true larry (ew) then surely you feel completely betrayed by them at the moment? they have nothing stopping them “coming out” (if you believe 1D management was stopping them from doing so) and they both have serious girlfriends right now. what do larries gain from still following them and believing?!
And that they are mugging off their fans quite blatantly too. They have learnt to be shrewd by association with Cowell.

And that they are mugging off their fans quite blatantly too. They have learnt to be shrewd by association with Cowell.
i’m not understanding who they’re mugging off exactly? they were never in a relationship - harry pretty much left louis out to dry on that given that he was the one who spoke out to say they weren’t and it was his girlfriend and baby being hassled 🤷🏼‍♀️

larries will ALWAYS believe they’re secretly together, regardless of the evidence, so if harry and louis are making money off them then good luck to them tbh. louis in particular deserves it for all the nonsense they wrote about his son.

Reactions: 4
i’m not understanding who they’re mugging off exactly? they were never in a relationship - harry pretty much left louis out to dry on that given that he was the one who spoke out to say they weren’t and it was his girlfriend and baby being hassled 🤷🏼‍♀️

larries will ALWAYS believe they’re secretly together, regardless of the evidence, so if harry and louis are making money off them then good luck to them tbh. louis in particular deserves it for all the nonsense they wrote about his son.
I agree. I think Louis has suffered a great deal actually. I don’t believe that Harry and him are in a relationship. Harry’s behaviour is actually appalling I think. I can’t stand why people adore him.

Reactions: 5
i've always wondered how harry has remained friends with james corden when its a well known fact that james is a rude & arrogant head.

Reactions: 6
Why is Harry no longer friends with nick grimshaw?

Why is Harry no longer friends with Lou Teasdale?

Why is Harry no longer friends with Tom Atkin?

I know this thread is inactive. But Jesus Christ how did he Win Album of the year. They don’t call them the scammys for no reason though..

His new music video appeared on my feed, goodness knows why

Good luck to the kid - he's obviously raking it in

I just find him wholly contrived. When people compare him to the greats of yesterday, I just feel he lacks that originality (he's blatantly being instructed - over simply influenced - on what he should do and how he should act (i.e., produced) and be dressed)

Reactions: 9
The Budget Bowie has almost got the charisma of a rock star but has the same bland songs written by the same people as a dozen other pop stars.

If he had better songs, and actually deserved the rabid fandom and headlines, he might be more interesting.

As it is, he's a glorified Smash Hits poster boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can take or leave his music - it’s all a bit bubblegum pop to me.
I just think his persona and style are very contrived and crafted.
As long as he’s earning from it all, and it’s not all going to some puppet master behind the scenes, then good luck to him.

sick of seeing him prance about in his leotards... his dancing gives me the ick. when he does the jumps and fist pumps ... stop it

• Haha