Harry Pickard #8 Lies about Where He Buys His Chips, There Was Never 8 Stone On His Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t he leaving there for a new adventure? Wonder what happened
Wasn’t he gonna open a SW friendly cafe with his FaMouS omelette Yorkshire’s and pathetic chips for all the old thirsty fat birds in his comments? Pre FoOd/dOg blog?
What an absolute bleeping bell. Hahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t he gonna open a SW friendly cafe with his FaMouS omelette Yorkshire’s and pathetic chips for all the old thirsty fat birds in his comments? Pre FoOd/dOg blog?
What an absolute bleeping bell. Hahahahahahahahahaha
My eyes are so tired after 48 hours of v little sleep and I thought you called him a fuckin belt (a Gucci one obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Letsmeltthatlard has come back to Instagram! Could this mean that this thread starts moving again? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Letsmeltthatlard has come back to Instagram! Could this mean that this thread starts m oving again? 🤔
No, there is a new thread tho, I don't know how to request to get this one closed.

Lard sounds like a bloody nice bloke 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread is here....

Pop in a link to the new one and report your comment

No, there is a new thread tho, I don't know how to request to get this one closed.

Lard sounds like a bloody nice bloke 😄

Done for you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.