Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! I've been blocked! I've literally never ever commented on his insta. Or liked posts or anything!!!! The only thing I can imagine is he's gone through his followers to see who they follow?!

But randomly not on his other page
Welcome to the club! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯°
His block list is longer than my arm...paranoid little bastard that he is.

Reactions: 4
Omg! I've been blocked! I've literally never ever commented on his insta. Or liked posts or anything!!!! The only thing I can imagine is he's gone through his followers to see who they follow?!

But randomly not on his other page

Me neither!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Me neither!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Do we think he's just randomly blocking people?
Wtaf reason would he have?

And now his other profile is private and I've been removed from that. Maybe he was sorting that all out on his phone while he was driving the A64

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Report him to the police!!!!
Defo could aswell - he came on here and posted a picture of his REG plate to prove its his and that account hasn;t been back since. What a twit!

And now his other profile is private and I've been removed from that. Maybe he was sorting that all out on his phone while he was driving the A64
he hasnt managed to block me yet, and I have 2 instas muahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Harold feel the need to put three or four 😍😍😍 emojis after every single post? It’s just a bloody crumpet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Didn't randomly block me, I posted a comment he didn't like πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies and Gentleman....

The Offering of a "food blogger"....

Screenshot_20200214-203921_Chrome.jpg

jesus bleeping wept.

it's like something my 7 year old comes in with after he's said "daddy, can I try making my own dinner today?"

if this is inspiration then I'm willy wonka.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why didn’t he just buy taco shells I’m so confused

And that mince and rice is as dry as a nuns vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ladies and Gentleman....

The Offering of a "food blogger"....

View attachment 84128

jesus bleeping wept.

it's like something my 7 year old comes in with after he's said "daddy, can I try making my own dinner today?"

if this is inspiration then I'm willy wonka.
Jesus .... has Hazza been abducted by Aliens.... the plate is usually heaped to the max and overflowing in all directions

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.