Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat vomit? Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜† I think once you actually learn about the true science of calories it does become hard to take SW seriously, all these Harry Pickard types do absolutely nothing for someone trying to find their way to losing some lbs.
This is true, I don't go to SW anymore but used to just sit there in despair when people were describing the long and convoluted ways they'd managed to make 'syn free gravy' for example (a la Prickard) I was like just use some bloody Bisto it's defo less calories and much less of a waste of life than blending an entire potato into beef stock ๐Ÿ˜ฉ someone else once said their family all went to the chippy and got the works and this lady said she sat on her own in another room eating fish with the batter removed and mushy peas while they all tucked in, it made me want to cry ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is true, I don't go to SW anymore but used to just sit there in despair when people were describing the long and convoluted ways they'd managed to make 'syn free gravy' for example (a la Prickard) I was like just use some bloody Bisto it's defo less calories and much less of a waste of life than blending an entire potato into beef stock ๐Ÿ˜ฉ someone else once said their family all went to the chippy and got the works and this lady said she sat on her own in another room eating fish with the batter removed and mushy peas while they all tucked in, it made me want to cry ๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw someone on insta the other day in spoons with their partner eating a bag of apple slices and a bowl of baked beans, while their partner had steak and chips!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is why so many of them end up with eating disorders. All these insane tweaks and stupid ideas really mess with your head. Then following the Harold method with his crappy Yorkshire's and mounds of beige. It's bound to go tits up!

I saw someone on insta the other day in spoons with their partner eating a bag of apple slices and a bowl of baked beans, while their partner had steak and chips!
It's really grim! The beans prob had about 400cals ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„ they could have had a steak and salad!

Reactions: 8
Good lord ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is why so many of them end up with eating disorders. All these insane tweaks and stupid ideas really mess with your head. Then following the Harold method with his crappy Yorkshire's and mounds of beige. It's bound to go tits up!

โ€˜Haroldโ€™sโ€™ (Pinch of Nomโ€™s!) Yorkshire puddings are an abomination to the words Yorkshire Pudding!

Totally agree, some of the tweaks people use are insane! Claireandamandaslimmingworld is basically an encyclopaedia of SW tweaks.

It's really grim! The beans prob had about 400cals ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„ they could have had a steak and salad!

Reactions: 3
I'm feeling so upset!!! I've been blocked ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฑ I don't even comment on his stuff! Would he actually block someone for following other accounts he dislikes ?

Now what will I do in my spare time ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm feeling so upset!!! I've been blocked ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฑ I don't even comment on his stuff! Would he actually block someone for following other accounts he dislikes ?

Now what will I do in my spare time ๐Ÿ˜†
I wouldn't put it past him. I got blocked last year by him and princess planning for liking an innocent comment asking him to post proof of his alleged 8 stone weight loss lol. I still follow him but on another account just for the lols๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 7

I canโ€™t understand peopleโ€™s mentality towards slimming world at times. Iโ€™m a member and follow the plan and lose weight but I donโ€™t go without anything at all.

The desperation of some members to make Syn free versions of things (that donโ€™t taste good!!) just so they can save syns for chocolate is so backwards itโ€™s embarassing.

If I want something I have it within my syns (burger with a proper bread bun, chocolate bar just have a smaller one or buy the small individual packs of kids lunch box biscuits, real gravy, cheese sauce for lasagne rather than yoghurt and a bleeping EGG!!)๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

If Iโ€™m going for a meal Iโ€™ll pick a good choice if I want to be good (steak and veg, tomato based pasta rather than creamy pasta or pizza) or Iโ€™ll pick something I really want and be sensible the rest of the day!

Life is for living and enjoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Your dads car is white everyday Harold...probably got something to do with the fact it's a white bleeping car.

and still the lickspittles fawn over his every word.

duck me...
... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
seriously this guy is the biggest pleb on the planet
the bleep wouldnโ€™t even be able to afford to insure it

This makes me smile and sums him up perfectly...

notice the difference in the quality...

Exhibit A...

View attachment 81046

Exhibit B...
View attachment 81050

I know which one he made....
I think they both look vile.... the sausages are burnt to duck as per

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Heโ€™s posting pictures of crisp packets now. ๐Ÿ˜‚ all he ever posts apart from his mountains of sausage and chips is โ€œlow-synโ€ junk food. Fml

Reactions: 6
Theyโ€™ve not measured his cheese for him this week by looks of it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
The little cunts parked at a busy stop, whisked heโ€™s got a ticket the lying rat

• Angry
This idiot has just driven past me in his merc Reg N2* HAR๐Ÿ™„ and he was on the phone ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ either texting/scrolling thru Insta etc
Along the A64 towards Leeds.
What a BELLEND

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg! I've been blocked! I've literally never ever commented on his insta. Or liked posts or anything!!!! The only thing I can imagine is he's gone through his followers to see who they follow?!

But randomly not on his other page

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.