Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry can’t cook.

One big account I do kind of admire is zoeylou_sw for actually being able to cook. She makes decent meals with lots of speed and you can tell she’s a trained chef. Also doesn’t sell JD seasonings which is refreshing for someone with so many followers.
It says on her account she’s a trained chef though so I’d hope so 😂 her food always looks lovely and genuinely healthy and balanced

Reactions: 3
Another -5lb post but WHERES THE bleeping PROOF!!! This prick makes me so bleeping angry!

Reactions: 11
He didn't just want to, I'm almost certain he had it all in the works and it was supposed to be happening in 2019...
Yes that’s right! I remember! He said it would be s SW cafe and was going to ask them for permission to use certain recipes like ‘Diet Coke chicken’ because he didn’t want to do anything ‘without SW’s say so’ he defo said it was going to happen!! Bellend...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if the cafe would have had promotions like “off plan buffet stuff ya face day”

Or “Easy on easy off”

And “Line drawn day”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if SW would ever let anyone else profit from the brand 🤔
Exactly! A small cafe in my area advertised “syn free meals” as part of a huge menu, and slimming world was taking measures against them! They changed the wording of course of the menu after receiving letters from them.
but it was just a small family cafe, was hardly going to harm slimming worlds pockets.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I think the biggest issue with advertising things as syn free is the fact it could be incorrect and slimming world can’t and aren’t willing to monitor all these places for it

Reactions: 1
I think the biggest issue with advertising things as syn free is the fact it could be incorrect and slimming world can’t and aren’t willing to monitor all these places for it
I really don’t think it’s anything to do with monitoring places. Slimming world is a profit hungry cult, all they care about it making money. I remember when ASDA released syn free ready meals and despite the ingredients list on the packaging being made up of entirely syn-free ingredients, SW still insisted on giving each one a high syn value. They’re dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don’t think it’s anything to do with monitoring places. Slimming world is a profit hungry cult, all they care about it making money. I remember when ASDA released syn free ready meals and despite the ingredients list on the packaging being made up of entirely syn-free ingredients, SW still insisted on giving each one a high syn value. They’re dicks.
The actual SW ready meals are the worst thing I’ve ever tasted!! And expensive too at £3 a pop I could easily feed 4 people on that cooking from scratch (I know it’s a convenience food but just think £3 is a lot for frozen cardboard tasting crap!)

Reactions: 8
That Ben guy has liked another one of my photos yet doesn’t follow me. Then unliked it 😂 I followed all the high profile insta members, constantly flagging their 1% off seasoning lol

• Haha
The actual SW ready meals are the worst thing I’ve ever tasted!! And expensive too at £3 a pop I could easily feed 4 people on that cooking from scratch (I know it’s a convenience food but just think £3 is a lot for frozen cardboard tasting crap!)
I put the tikka masala one in the oven and roasted the tit out of it and it still came out pissy and watery 🤣😒 didn't even come with any rice, the skanks! You can get a lovely m&s ready meal for £3 and with less cals.

I put the tikka masala one in the oven and roasted the tit out of it and it still came out pissy and watery 🤣😒 didn't even come with any rice, the skanks! You can get a lovely m&s ready meal for £3 and with less cals.
Nooo :ROFLMAO: I had the ham and vegetable pasta and don't want to say what it looked like :sick: I remember I'd just got in from group which was at 7pm after starving myself all day too!!

I agree the M&S ones are really tasty and definitely worth the £.

Team RH gets on my nerves a bit tbh but they do a good job of pointing out the cals in SW ready meals vs other brands with way less cals but often have 8+ syns!

• Sick
Nooo :ROFLMAO: I had the ham and vegetable pasta and don't want to say what it looked like :sick: I remember I'd just got in from group which was at 7pm after starving myself all day too!!

I agree the M&S ones are really tasty and definitely worth the £.

Team RH gets on my nerves a bit tbh but they do a good job of pointing out the cals in SW ready meals vs other brands with way less cals but often have 8+ syns!
Cat vomit? Yummy 😂🤮😆 I think once you actually learn about the true science of calories it does become hard to take SW seriously, all these Harry Pickard types do absolutely nothing for someone trying to find their way to losing some lbs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.