Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much drama over bleeping fish cakes. They’re all around the 220 cal mark so just bleeping eat them and shut up.

Also.........cheese and fish, NOPE🤢 (IMO)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My first thread suggestion I feel like jesus.

Those bleeping fishcakes do my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first thread suggestion I feel like jesus.

Those bleeping fishcakes do my head in!
I’ve had them - Very fishy and cheesy 🤮 When the cheese bursts out it looks like something from Dr Pimple Popper 🤢 Hazza is obsessed with them; if it’s beige and breaded, he’s straight in there 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve had them - Very fishy and cheesy 🤮 When the cheese bursts out it looks like something from Dr Pimple Popper 🤢 Hazza is obsessed with them; if it’s beige and breaded, he’s straight in there 😂
Anything thats #lowsyn #easyon #easyoff the amount of crap that must be in them.

Slightly off topic but has anyone tried the M&S Best ever fishcakes..? They are life changing, duck knows on the calories though 😂

Reactions: 3
I do slimming world and I wouldn’t touch those fish cakes, the calories are ridiculous and the syn value makes no sense. If I wanted more cheese than my healthy extra allowance it’d be more syns than the fish cake and he just loves them.

SW can be great but if, like Harry, you have a binge mentality it can be dangerous.

Reactions: 7
I do slimming world and I wouldn’t touch those fish cakes, the calories are ridiculous and the syn value makes no sense. If I wanted more cheese than my healthy extra allowance it’d be more syns than the fish cake and he just loves them.

SW can be great but if, like Harry, you have a binge mentality it can be dangerous.
I do SW too. I do like those fishcake, but I will only have one for a meal, with salad or swede chips so to add speed veg

Reactions: 4
It appears #maximustwatticus has blocked me. I said nothing. I wish slimming world would take him down.

Reactions: 7
Ooooooooo, I've been blocked too, without ever commenting. Gutted 😂😂😂 Might have to create another Insta lol

I really don’t believe he actually looses any weight. His portion sizes are massive and never has any speed!! How can anyone eat that much ?

I really don’t believe he actually looses any weight. His portion sizes are massive and never has any speed!! How can anyone eat that much ?
I don’t think any of us on this thread believe he loses any weight eating his mounds of beige crap either 🤣

I'm pretty sure Harry wrote on his own thread a few days ago, it's pathetic!

If you are sooooo desperate for people to like you then come on here as yourself and own your tit! Anyone who does that immediately goes up in my estimations..

...unless you are Demi Donelly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.