Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he has restarted again there on the book (if that’s the case and he actually has) it’s the only way he’d have gotten the half stone award, it wasn’t physically possible for him to have gotten the award if he hadn’t of restarted again in January.
Well he should’ve been honest with his posts and said again he’d restarted......I’m guilty of restarting wanting a clean sheet myself but I’m honest about it on my posts saying it’s a new start, he did say that in November but not January ....he’s a nob

Reactions: 3
Well he should’ve been honest with his posts and said again he’d restarted......I’m guilty of restarting wanting a clean sheet myself but I’m honest about it on my posts saying it’s a new start, he did say that in November but not January ....he’s a nob
Ah I agree 100% the deception of some of these posters and “influencers” is beyond a joke. I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to admit when things aren’t going perfectly. We’re all human and we all go off track, just don’t lie about it.

Reactions: 2
That book the first date is 6/1/20 but he made a big deal of posting he’d restarted 25/11/19 so where are all the losses listed in between 2/12/19 -4.5 , 9/12/19 -0.5, 30/12/19 +8.5 lb.... 6/1/20 -2lb and that’s first entry in this book, did he get a job lot of fuckin books .....if you are gonna billy bullshit , remember what you post 🤬
Not to stick up for him or owt but that’s the second page of the book, the first one is smaller because it has all the starting weight stuff at the top. Not saying this book is definitely his but it would seem right I’d be restarted in November, that the first entry on the second page is Jan.

Reactions: 5
Not to stick up for him or owt but that’s the second page of the book, the first one is smaller because it has all the starting weight stuff at the top. Not saying this book is definitely his but it would seem right I’d be restarted in November, that the first entry on the second page is Jan.
I started afresh in January ...again lol I do like a new book when I make a new start and the books have changed , mine doesn’t have that first few weeks on the page with all your info anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 4
In a world where you can be anything....be honest.

bleep.
Where's the proof? If you cant be 100% transparent, don't bloody bother! 🙄 I used to follow him until I was made aware of all the fakery. 😡 I've been there and done that with SW and these people piss me off with their #ad #gifted JD rubs, fakeaways, #easyoneasyoff bollocks, freefoods they mistakenly eat tit loads off, fake weight loss admissions and arse licking of each other. 🤢

Where's the proof? If you cant be 100% transparent, don't bloody bother! 🙄 I used to follow him until I was made aware of all the fakery. 😡 I've been there and done that with SW and these people piss me off with their #ad #gifted JD rubs, fakeaways, #easyoneasyoff bollocks, freefoods they mistakenly eat tit loads off, fake weight loss admissions and arse licking of each other. 🤢
he's just a bellend... people see the huge follower number and assume he knows the score... and this was tonights scran from barry dickhard... people will assume that they too can eat like a bleep and step on the scales and have a loss like like barry...

Attachments

he's just a bellend... people see the huge follower number and assume he knows the score... and this was tonights scran from barry dickhard... people will assume that they too can eat like a bleep and step on the scales and have a loss like like barry...
It's ridiculous, isnt it? The more I've read in here, the more I've realised how much of a fraud he is - all his cronies are, to be honest! 😡

Reactions: 5
He’s a silly daft little boy who one day will look back at all this and cringe. And wish he’d tried hard at school and got a proper job. I feel so very sorry for him. It’s quite sad really. Bless him

That comment underneath says it all. “It’s never affected my weight loss”. So many people say this.
I’ve seen numerous times where Harry eats a couple bits of fruit, or some green vegetables and mint sauce for his “lunch”, this is how he gets away with it and so many get away with it.. it’s bingeing and starving! People will go without carbs or eat minimal amounts (just chicken salads etc) instead of healthy balanced meals and then eat their body weight in shite for one night but it’s okay because they’re losing weight.

That comment underneath says it all. “It’s never affected my weight loss”. So many people say this.
I’ve seen numerous times where Harry eats a couple bits of fruit, or some green vegetables and mint sauce for his “lunch”, this is how he gets away with it and so many get away with it.. it’s bingeing and starving! People will go without carbs or eat minimal amounts (just chicken salads etc) instead of healthy balanced meals and then eat their body weight in shite for one night but it’s okay because they’re losing weight.
like i said before, he posts about how much fruit he eats in a day but "he cant be bothered to take a photo" (his words exactly, not mine...) yet he can take the time to pull over in his flash car and take a photo of a box of eggs as shown here....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he had a pizza cheat meal yet day before he was showing a massive slice of cheesecake he was saving for cheat treat......did he have both or just forget what he posted.....as for comments there’s people saying they are doing it wrong when they see his pic.....no loves you are doing it right....this twunt isnt 🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.