Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and Gentleman....

The Offering of a "food blogger"....

View attachment 84128

jesus bleeping wept.

it's like something my 7 year old comes in with after he's said "daddy, can I try making my own dinner today?"

if this is inspiration then I'm willy wonka.

I think he has been finally locked up for fraud, dangerous driving, parking like a twit and exhumation of a grave without a licence and this is what he was served by HMPS last night

I'll save you the details of how he smuggled his phone in....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree it is an absolute tragedy what has happened with Ms. Flack, but Harold.... you cannot CANNOT sit here taking the moral high ground when you allow your prickettes to gang up on and hound people that question you and the bullshit you tell...

you havent lost 8 stone and doritos dont make tacos you absolute bleeping knobend.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree it is an absolute tragedy what has happened with Ms. Flack, but Harold.... you cannot CANNOT sit here taking the moral high ground when you allow your prickettes to gang up on and hound people that question you and the bullshit you tell...

you havent lost 8 stone and doritos dont make tacos you absolute bleeping knobend.
Literally had death threats off his followers and he has the cheek to post that 😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Literally had death threats off his followers and he has the cheek to post that 😂😂
I'm sorry that you experienced that 😥

He was the same when that person from little mix had a documentary about being bullied on the telly..posting about all the hate he gets...

like I said before... he would push own granny under a bus for a blue tick next to his name...

Reactions: 9
He’s vile. A hypocritical scum bag. Happily makes examples of people within his comment sections many a time and let his followers gang up on people.

Most the people who tell you to “be kind” are the ones who will send you hateful private messages for having a difference of opinion.

And death threats is just beyond belief. People can be so evil.

Reactions: 11
He’s blocked me - so have a few others - guess they’ve got time to read on here after all 😂 Bye Harry, enjoy wanking over your dad’s car whilst rubbing JD Seasonings into your shrivelled balls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its incredibley sad that caroline has died. But i agree here, i am absolutely sick of these wanna be instafamous idiots using it as an example saying people should be kind and trying to make it about them. None of us are perfect, im certainly not proud of some things ive said and done but feck me you would think they are all bloody perfect the way they go on. Especially harry that has not been very nice to people in person and online. The fact that you ask him a valid question and then get death threats off his army that will all be posting the same shite as him. Thats utterly disgraceful.

Reactions: 10
That book the first date is 6/1/20 but he made a big deal of posting he’d restarted 25/11/19 so where are all the losses listed in between 2/12/19 -4.5 , 9/12/19 -0.5, 30/12/19 +8.5 lb.... 6/1/20 -2lb and that’s first entry in this book, did he get a job lot of fuckin books .....if you are gonna billy bullshit , remember what you post 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That book the first date is 6/1/20 but he made a big deal of posting he’d restarted 25/11/19 so where are all the losses listed in between 2/12/19 -4.5 , 9/12/19 -0.5, 30/12/19 +8.5 lb.... 6/1/20 -2lb and that’s first entry in this book, did he get a job lot of fuckin books .....if you are gonna billy bullshit , remember what you post 🤬
Looks like he has restarted again there on the book (if that’s the case and he actually has) it’s the only way he’d have gotten the half stone award, it wasn’t physically possible for him to have gotten the award if he hadn’t of restarted again in January.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.