Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soooo has anyone attempted to dm josh clark about yesterday? I reallyyyyy hope it wasn't a plan between the pair of them, I personally don't think it was. Josh probablys keeps Harry sweet for clout. I reckon he can't stand him.

Reactions: 4
soooo has anyone attempted to dm josh clark about yesterday? I reallyyyyy hope it wasn't a plan between the pair of them, I personally don't think it was. Josh probablys keeps Harry sweet for clout. I reckon he can't stand him.
I don't think it was either, why would you draw attention to people slagging off Prickard? Makes no sense - but then again, Harold makes no sense.

I think it was a dig from Josh but didn't realise his profile pic was showing.

Who posted that? 🤣🤘
Rebeccas.routine

Reactions: 1
I don't think it was either, why would you draw attention to people slagging off Prickard? Makes no sense - but then again, Harold makes no sense.

I think it was a dig from Josh but didn't realise his profile pic was showing.

Rebeccas.routine
I need to follow her!

There's no doubting it was a game between the 2 of them in my eyes. The then unfollowing and later re-following because they knew some tattlers would go and check.

The leaving of his identity on not one but 6 screenshots was more than deliberate, I don't believe he would have made that mistake once let alone 6 screenshots. He's admitted he likes a prank and the other one was definitely Prickard. It was classic juvenile Josh.

They set out to demonstrate that tattlers believe everything they read (pickard has said words to that effect in the past) and it seems to have worked on some.

They must have been peeing themselves over the predictable furore that followed

Last edited:
Has anyone got the screenshots from yesterday? I can’t find the messages that anyone might have them and for them to send me then I’m dying to know what’s going on (I think I know but wanna see the screenshots).. 😂

Literally so many of you have the screenshots just bleeping post them!

or send them to me and I'll do it for ya

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They set out to demonstrate that tattlers believe everything they read (pickard has said words to that effect in the past) and it seems to have worked on some.
So were the screenshots fake? If they weren't then I don't 'get' what the prank was.

If they were pranking why did Josh delete so quickly, surely the point would have been to sit around on the thread playing us.

Anyway, whatever the point of it was it's just highlighted what a dumb pair of cunts they are 🤷‍♀️ not that it needed highlighting. Longtoe and Fivehead are the Kings of beige food and deluded followers.

Reactions: 5
So were the screenshots fake? If they weren't then I don't 'get' what the prank was.

If they were pranking why did Josh delete so quickly, surely the point would have been to sit around on the thread playing us.

Anyway, whatever the point of it was it's just highlighted what a dumb pair of cunts they are 🤷‍♀️ not that it needed highlighting. Longtoe and Fivehead are the Kings of beige food and deluded followers.
No I think when the fracas started on JD under Prickards meal they spotted an opportunity to have a bit of fun. Prickard knew JD would have his back and eventually remove the posts about him although he probably didn't anticipate them removing the whole post.

Quickly deleting the comment was all part of the game to make it look intentional, then Prickard unfollowing Clark within five minutes until he felt it was safe to go back. That's where it went wrong because if Prickard hadn't followed him again so quickly it wouldn't have looked so suspect.

Prickard is a mardy twit and no way would he have anything to do with JC if that had been genuine.

Reactions: 2
No I think when the fracas started on JD under Prickards meal they spotted an opportunity to have a bit of fun. Prickard knew JD would have his back and eventually remove the posts about him although he probably didn't anticipate them removing the whole post.

Quickly deleting the comment was all part of the game to make it look intentional, then Prickard unfollowing Clark within five minutes until he felt it was safe to go back. That's where it went wrong because if Prickard hadn't followed him again so quickly it wouldn't have looked so suspect.

Prickard is a mardy twit and no way would he have anything to do with JC if that had been genuine.
Well if that was their wizard wheeze then it backfired spectacularly.

First of all drawing attention to people criticising Harold's crappy meal and then JD Seasonings removing the post because of the negative attention they were getting.

Nice one lads, I bet JD have shoved a rocket (or a spicy seasoning) up your arses for that little prank.

They must have been peeing themselves over the predictable furore that followed
But then his followers seem to believe everything he posts so 🤷

Reactions: 4
But then his followers seem to believe everything he posts so 🤷
Which is why most of us don't follow him.

I bet he paid a lot of attention to who followed his insta account during and immediately after that stunt enough said

JC that is

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.