Harry Pickard #4 Unfollowed by the GC, where are your slimming world awards for all to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

sing it with me everyone....

Stick a gucci in me pocket
I'll fetch the seasonings from the van
Cause if you want the weight loss proof
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only pickards and seasonings work
La la lala - la la la la la (etc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s always baffled me how he’s got away with it for so long tbh!! I called him out a long time ago! He’s absolutely vile as well as a person that’s had the not so pleasure of meeting him at a ball! Everyone says “how does he go to the balls if he’s not with SW” it’s all a publicity stunt!

Reactions: 5
New thread.

thanks to me for the thread title suggestion winning with 29 votes and got the number right this time.

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
And the tides of the sea
Actually sang this to the tune 🤣 bravo sir!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s always baffled me how he’s got away with it for so long tbh!! I called him out a long time ago! He’s absolutely vile as well as a person that’s had the not so pleasure of meeting him at a ball! Everyone says “how does he go to the balls if he’s not with SW” it’s all a publicity stunt!
I feel sorry for anyone that ever gets involved with him romantically... he will never ever EVER love them as much as he does himself.

Reactions: 7
His hair is like a loaf of bread. I bet if he stood still long enough birds would try and nest in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We don’t discuss Harry’s sexuality or sexual preference.

It’s not our position to “out” him.

Reactions: 20
Gin and a Chinese? Absolutely bleeping not mate

Also what is that monstrosity he’s claiming is Chinese food? looks like chips, deep fried chicken and curry sauce?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he was openly gay NO?
Iv followed him for around 2 years and never once seen him talk about a relationship with male or female, so it’s all just speculation. Anyway it doesn’t matter if he is gay or not, that’s not what the threads are about and it’s veering off subject

Reactions: 13
New thread.

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
And the tides of the sea
WHAT IS THIS THE TUNE TO

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.