Harry Pickard #3 Taties or tatties, we're not convinced he was ever a fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Imjustcurious

Thanks for the Thread title suggestion...

He's been quiet for a couple of days, obviously binged a bit too much, hope you've hinched your toilet harold xx
Im sure he’s off being ‘on plan’ (well, his own plan anyway, not SW), hanging with his BFF Nan, trying to making beige food look appealing and ‘living his best life’ blah blah blah and trying to come Up with new #hashtags for his boring as duck life 😂 (Sorry, the heats getting to me and making me hangry!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh dear, i'm off down the rabbit hole now! just recently joined Tattle and finding some of these threads so interesting. How the f*** can someone eat so much crap as he does and 'lose weight'.

Portion sizes are enough to feed a family in some of the items and don't get me started on the comments on the five guys post about a cheat meal. That's not a cheat meal that is more cals than I would eat in a day on my weight loss plan, I don't follow SW but more a calorie deficit with focus on Protein and Fibre (which is the basis behind SW but more controlled)

I'm guessing regular Fries (benefit of the doubt look large to me), double cheeseburger with extra cheese going by the comments and there doesn't seem to be any hint of veg on that picture.
So for one meal you are looking at 1781 Cals, 112g Fat, 29g Sat Fat, 64g Protein, 12g Fibre, 158g carbs based on the five guys nutritional info (excluding the 3 tubs of ketchup) assuming a diet drink also.

The amount of Fat in that meal is insane and no where near healthy, Now don't get me wrong I like a five guys but after educating myself on nutritional values of my food about a year ago I looked at the nutritional info and found their fries are not worth the cals and fat for me personally but to advocate this as a cheat meal to people who look up to his profile who would take it as gospel that they can have this and lose weight without understanding the nutritional values is dangerous.

I am still at the start of my journey (some poor choices recently) and look to some of the weightloss IG for inspiration or guidance sometimes but with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 9
Im sure he’s off being ‘on plan’ (well, his own plan anyway, not SW), hanging with his BFF Nan, trying to making beige food look appealing and ‘living his best life’ blah blah blah and trying to come Up with new #hashtags for his boring as duck life 😂 (Sorry, the heats getting to me and making me hangry!!)
That twit wouldn't have a clue what the best life is. His is now a prisoner to his phone because of his own lies. We all know that just because he isn't posting doesn't mean he isn't constantly monitoring his Instagram for comments relating to his deceit. A prime example of this was him jumping on his phone every few minutes while he was "living his best life" during a pop concert to delete comment about his misinformed and lies.

Oh how nice it is to be able to go out all day and leave your phone at home but Harold will never know this feeling of freedom unless he shuts his social media down. Not so clever after all are you Harold

• Haha
Reactions: 9

“Ooooh look everyone, I’ve got a Mercedes!!! And I’ve bribed someone to take a photo of me cleaning my car - hmmm, similar to when I went on hols and paid the staff to take pics of me so I could pretend I had friends” 😂

Also, does he have a lob-on 🍆 cleaning his car or is that just my dirty mind?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 29910

“Ooooh look everyone, I’ve got a Mercedes!!! And I’ve bribed someone to take a photo of me cleaning my car - hmmm, similar to when I went on hols and paid the staff to take pics of me so I could pretend I had friends” 😂

Also, does he have a lob-on 🍆 cleaning his car or is that just my dirty mind?? 🤣
Ooooh I think that exhaust pipe might be in for a servicing tonight when it gets dark 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 29910

Cleaning mummy or daddy’s car for his allowance 🤦🏽‍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure he'll post next week with another 10lbs gain and say he was living his best life, easy on easy off and he was making memories.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 29910

I love that he’s blurred out his number plate and it’s obvious it’s Pickard or some personalised version!

• Sick
All of you who put your beans in a little bowl are definitely wrong 'uns! 😂

The person who did the investigation post (sorry I forgot who it was) is there any way of putting it onto some sort of blog or website on it's own? That way, if anyone felt so inclined, a link could be sent to people to show what he's really like 🤔😉😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.