Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ratchet Rach sure likes to cling to everything they gave her titles, money, fame & security.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harry and Migraine #10: The Sussexes need to get in the bin, the House of Windsor always wins 😂😂😂

I’m just here laughing at my own joke! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For my sins I just checked out their website but It doesn't work on an iPad Pro, it does work on my phone bizarrely enough. From a cursory glance it's full of self righteous bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This guy has some juicy articles on his blog. Not sure that I agree that they want Meghan back, but I think Charles and the Queen most definitely would love to have Harry back.
With that article I think that guy has skewed it to make the BRF look vindictive, and I don't think they are. They've had to tread a line between what they want for Harry and what they need to protect from abuse by his conniving wifey (the titles/freebies/glitzy gigs). They've also had to take into account that the public have been very very vocal about what THEY want. The military stuff had to be stripped purely based on the fact that Ginger has made it clear that his priority now is Migraine and archiepussycatdoll ... so if he's required to attend military duties and functions(of which there are a lot) then it might conflict with what his wife now expects of him and what he says he wants, family first 24/7. He'll be a no-show and Anne/Camilla.Wills will be expected to stand in on top of their already bust schedule. Also there is a feeling among a lot of military guys that Ginger has deserted them and the very thing they put their lives on the line for in their job(their Queen and country) by stepping down as a Royal. So it's deeply unfair to throw shade at the queen over it by making her out to be just a vindictive old cow.:(
Someone recommended that as a good site for Royal info, but if the rest of it is anything like that article then he can shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm not even a royalist but I find him clearly biased against them. Oh yes, worded politely, but still anti BRF. Stuff that ould shite.

Of course they don't want beggin megan back. Give it another two years and ginger will feel the same. 🤪

• Heart
The queen will tell her in a polite way to f**k off. Shes like a teeanger trying to defy her parents. She doesn't realise she's playing hardball with the queen. If they are not careful they will end up working clean up in aisle six of Walmart as no one will want to know....
She’s almost 40 FFS 😳 Petulant child!

Bon Jovi. Another one linked to Sunshine Sachs

Bon Jovi are has beens 😂

Markles Independent Traders 😂
The Windsor’s Independent Traders or TWIT for short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure they will just name it The Sussex Foundation now, which if they change their minds in a years time, kind of slots back into the firm nicely. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not gonna comment on the Bon Jovi texts.... we can’t tar them when they aren’t the first!

🤭

Reactions: 3
They'd be just as well calling it Price Tag. The first verse of the Jessie J song is quite apt.

Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute and smile
Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
Got shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time

• Heart
  • Haha
Just watching Gogglebox. They didn’t have one nice thing to say about Harry and Meghan 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure they will just name it The Sussex Foundation now, which if they change their minds in a years time, kind of slots back into the firm nicely. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not gonna comment on the Bon Jovi texts.... we can’t tar them when they aren’t the first!

🤭
That was an impromtu thing, unlplanned and very entertaining.
Ginger's was constructed to make him look cool and connected.

• Haha
Doesn't surprise me one bit given how unsuccessful they were driving the press in the UK! Ahh NYC holds a piece of my heart, I got married there.
Totally OT but I got married there too! (I’m a Brit, but coincidentally currently on holiday in CT/NY)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
if there is one thing you can say about Harry is that he looks far from cool right now and Bon Jovi, well I'd be looking to connect myself to someone far cooler like James May (sorry but I luffs James)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I mean is, people are saying that Harry is really cool etc etc and they obviously don’t know their history as William has been there done that. I worded it wrong I think - I have a 2yr old and 4month old so my brain is only half functioning 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.