Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be marching in front of the cameras on the 28/05, Harry being dragged behind her, meagain wearing a padded bump and an inappropriate dress of sorts. Then as the vows are being said she will have to jump up to adjust said bump and start belly cupping. All eyes on meagain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be marching in front of the cameras on the 28/05, Harry being dragged behind her, wearing a padded bump and an inappropriate dress of sorts. Then as the vows are being said she will have to jump up to adjust said bump and start belly cupping. All eyes on meagain.
The way I read that was as if Harry was wearing a padded bump and dress. Imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found the new thread, squinting on my phone sans specs. Hope you are all okay

I wish Meg would do something drastic to give us further fodder.

Reactions: 7
Murky meg has de activated her twatter account as people were calling her out to be the real No Deal Megs 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Murkys video on YouTube mentions she was doxxed

Bloody phone meant real deal Meghan 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So that video posted earlier- the one saying that William is rescuing Harry because he's seen MM's true colours and wants to go back home- was complete rubbish? :(

I guess we're going to be stuck with their Kardashian-inspired PR moves, and getting incessant headlines about how hard they're working, how nice and humble they are, and all the good deeds they're doing. :sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm becoming so furious about them retaining sussexroyal.
It's a bloody insult.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.