Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have a problem with the set-up of Harry as an innocent victim that can come back to the hearts of family and country. He’s still a spoiled, entitled brat that wanted to be bigger and more popular than his brother and wife and probably blackmailed his family to get the big wedding and tried to do it again with his list on his little website. She might be the devil, but he’s not innocent at all.

Reactions: 17
I do have a problem with the set-up of Harry as an innocent victim that can come back to the hearts of family and country. He’s still a spoiled, entitled brat that wanted to be bigger and more popular than his brother and wife and probably blackmailed his family to get the big wedding and tried to do it again with his list on his little website. She might be the devil, but he’s not innocent at all.
I don’t disagree with the observation of him being spoilt and entitled.
However he was always very supportive of William and Kate.
It has always been Meghan who wants to be more popular than the Cambridges.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. It was clear from the outset what she was, but his family, and the country had Harry's back....and he shafted the lot of us.

Reactions: 9
I don’t disagree with the observation of him being spoilt and entitled.
However he was always very supportive of William and Kate.
It has always been Meghan who wants to be more popular than the Cambridges.
I really don’t think it’s just Meghan. I think he was really resentful of his brother because of being the spare and was very happy with being the more popular one. I don’t think their relationship was as close as it was portrayed in the media. Just look how little photo’s there are of Harry and the kids.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think it’s just Meghan. I think he was really resentful of his brother because of being the spare and was very happy with being the more popular one. I don’t think their relationship was as close as it was portrayed in the media. Just look how little photo’s there are of Harry and the kids.
He only seemed to be like this when Beghan flounced in whispering in his ear

Reactions: 8
Meghan is an incredibly dangerous person.
The RF are handling the situation with kid gloves, so as to protect Harry and Archie.
Harry is going to be even more of a mess when they finally split.
There were red flags all over this from the moment of the engagement interview.
”I didn’t really know about the Royal Family” lies Meghan through her teeth.
It was the disingenuous engagement interview that did it for me - her pretending that she had no idea who he was was quite obviously total bullshit. And she quite obviously underestimated the British public in thinking that we'd fall for it.
Shame, as I was all in favour til then.

Reactions: 10
He only seemed to be like this when Beghan flounced in whispering in his ear
I’m not so sure anymore. I mean, if you’re dutiful and put your country first and this woman comes around selling you the idea of being kind and queen of the commonwealth while merching you just laugh and kick her out, right? You don’t go along with it?

Reactions: 5
Harry has behaved appallingly İ agree but he is under the malignant influence of someone he loves. We don't know what the fall-out will be but Harry is known to be empathetic and fragile which made him susceptible to Meghan. He needs to know he can come back to the family, an open door. İ suspect if it comes to that he will be quite unwell and out of the spotlight for quite some time.

Harry has behaved appallingly İ agree but he is under the malignant influence of someone he loves. We don't know what the fall-out will be but Harry is known to be empathetic and fragile which made him susceptible to Meghan. He needs to know he can come back to the family, an open door. İ suspect if it comes to that he will be quite unwell and out of the spotlight for quite some time.
That’s where I struggle. Would somebody empathic be wearing a nazi costume to a party? Would someone fragile sell out his mum’s death to a bunch of bankers? Or scold that reporter in SA the way he did without apologizing? Where does PR Harry end and the real Harry begin? I know from my own experience about narcissists and what they can do to you, but I do wonder if he’s the real victim or if they are two peas from the same pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The one thing that screams out to me as the whole breaking away from William thing. Harry and William both lost their mum at a young age and It was obvious that they immediately clung to each other. Even though they followed their own lives they were always very close. For a woman to come in and break that bond is saying something itself. Kate blended with them and strengthened the bond whereas Megan pretty much immediately destroyed it. I am one of three children and your siblings always know when the person your dating is a good one of not, wether you want to believe them or not.

That’s where I struggle. Would somebody empathic be wearing a nazi costume to a party? Would someone fragile sell out his mum’s death to a bunch of bankers? Or scold that reporter in SA the way he did without apologizing? Where does PR Harry end and the real Harry begin? I know from my own experience about narcissists and what they can do to you, but I do wonder if he’s the real victim or if they are two peas from the same pod.
İ see where you're coming from - nobody's perfect and he was much younger re the Nazi costume. İ think he was fragile when he met her, and she has played on this to his detriment. İt's a complex situation. Camilla's talk at the refuge hints at the reality of the situation. Together they are toxic but it's uncharacteristic for Harry. Meghan's family knew her when they tried to warn him off. Nobody's condoning his behaviour at all, but İ think Will and the rest of the RF know the real Harry.

Reactions: 4
Germaine Greer has always been bang on the money. She said ages ago that Megz was a bolter. I think it is very likely that she doesn’t love Harry. Narcs don’t feel love like normal people.

Hope Harry and Meghan are removed from the RF website come March.

Last edited:
Basically it’s Camilla telling the reporter that she has a ‘friend’ who’s daughter 😉 has moved out of the county but they’re worried because she can see she is not in a good relationship (she describes it as coercive I think).
I don’t think there’s any way that Camilla would be talking about a ‘friend’ like that - most think she’s talking about H&M.

If we believe she’s talking about H&M then it’s got to be something the RF are talking about in-house. They must all be worried about Harry.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: 1
İ see where you're coming from - nobody's perfect and he was much younger re the Nazi costume. İ think he was fragile when he met her, and she has played on this to his detriment. İt's a complex situation. Camilla's talk at the refuge hints at the reality of the situation. Together they are toxic but it's uncharacteristic for Harry. Meghan's family knew her when they tried to warn him off. Nobody's condoning his behaviour at all, but İ think Will and the rest of the RF know the real Harry.
The thing is with Harry is that he was ‘our’ Harry. We’ve watched him grow, forgiven his silliness in his youth. Cried for him as we watched him walk behind his mums coffin. Applauded him for being ‘one of the lads’ on active service. We were happy when he found someone he wanted to marry. We wanted the best for him because he was ours. It’s now such a blurred line between who he was and who he is now that people are starting to question him.

Edited to say: actually the line isn’t blurred. He’s become a completely different Harry to the one we knew.

Harry has changed so much since he met Meghan and not for the better. He got on so well with Catherine and Wills and it was lovely to see them all getting along. Harry then panicked as he felt he needed to settle down and met Meghan and was engaged / married far too quick. I truly believe Harry is being used by her, she doesn't love him she loves herself. Meghan has planned this move all along and is using the racism card yet again, Harry is in love with her and i believe he does whatever she says. One day he will come to his senses and realise what a mess he's made. Will be interesting to see if they return for the Commonwealth Service on 9th March, i think he will but she wont.

Harry has changed so much since he met Meghan and not for the better. He got on so well with Catherine and Wills and it was lovely to see them all getting along. Harry then panicked as he felt he needed to settle down and met Meghan and was engaged / married far too quick. I truly believe Harry is being used by her, she doesn't love him she loves herself. Meghan has planned this move all along and is using the racism card yet again, Harry is in love with her and i believe he does whatever she says. One day he will come to his senses and realise what a mess he's made. Will be interesting to see if they return for the Commonwealth Service on 9th March, i think he will but she wont.
She shouldn't. People will boo her in the streets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.