Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! If you are new or need a recap please read the WIKI, pink on top. You can find timelines, pictures, articles, you can even add your 2cent.

Thank you for the title @Baguette

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So BP haven't bothered updating their Websites.
MM hasn't bothered us for a week or two.
HMQ hasn't bothered to update us on the review.
Growing movement of people who can't be bothered with these Two cunts being in the line of succession or being expected to address them by ANY title at all.

EDIT The website does now have a section on the front page about succession, was that always there? https://www.royal.uk/succession

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Welcome to the new thread! If you are new or need a recap please read the WIKI, pink on top. You can find timelines, pictures, articles, you can even add your 2cent.

Thank you for the title @Baguette
Ta as usual for getting the thread up and running and to Baguette for a short, sharp to the point title ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm disappointed in the BRF for not taking action with them unless it's going on behind the scenes. It needs to be rectified or MM will milk it even further, she will smug as fook thinking she's got away with it.

Thanks for the new thread...I had a bit of tattle battle over the weekend but now caught up .:)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm disappointed in the BRF for not taking action with them unless it's going on behind the scenes. It needs to be rectified or MM will milk it even further, she will smug as fook thinking she's got away with it.
They probably don’t want to give her a chance to play victim. Don’t worry, BRF always plays the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They probably don’t want to give her a chance to play victim. Don’t worry, BRF always plays the long game.
They're perhaps chipping into her running fund for political office, on the basis that she'd have to renounce Hazno's titles!

So BP haven't bothered updating their Websites.
Possibly because of how Easter has fallen and may be updated this week?

Reactions: 14
They're perhaps chipping into her running fund for political office, on the basis that she'd have to renounce Hazno's titles!

Possibly because of how Easter has fallen and may be updated this week?
I was wondering if it was due to the double bank holidays

Reactions: 13
Brilliant title, thank you. I am not sure what long game the royals are playing here but since the general opinion for us tattlers is to strip them of everything. They have made us a laughing stock and I believe now that William should be able to step up to the plate and make the announcement we are all waiting for. I am going to see if there is a Palace website to air my views. How can this tawdry tart be allowed to get away with what she has said and head Harry is no better, although he knows better. They are a pair of up yours pisstakers. If he does come back for the unveiling I hope he gets a tattle r reception, that's if she devil gives him his balls for a couple of days, she won't be happy with him being here alone because of the bad influence!!

Lunt and hunt need to be brought down sooner rather than later. The Queen is probably ruled by her heart but William is made of sterner stuff and will not let them get away with their insult to Kate, shoot from the hip William.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone in the last thread (forgive me, I can't remember who) said they were looking forward to William having a really big ceremony when he becomes Prince of Wales. I hope so too, because at that same ceremony Kate will become Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, and after everything that's gone on over the last couple of years, I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
You know what they say "Revenge is a dish best served cold". The BRF will act when MM is least expecting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Someone in the last thread (forgive me, I can't remember who) said they were looking forward to William having a really big ceremony when he becomes Prince of Wales. I hope so too, because at that same ceremony Kate will become Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, and after everything that's gone on over the last couple of years, I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.
Catherine will be a wonderful Princess of Wales, she's very popular so I think everyone will demand to see her with this title

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Hello new thread - thank you @Rubythefirebat and thanks to Angela Levin for spotting the actress / Bishop gag for our thread title :geek: Tonight's popcorn moment comes courtesy of Fox Nation allowing Piers Morgan to tell his truth to Tucker Carlson at 4 pm ET. Come on Piers, tell us what you really think of the Harkles.. 🍿

Daily Mail layout editors enjoying posting about middle-aged women egg freezing - in their Royals section... What could they possibly mean...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Thanks for the new thread and cracking title. Why isn't there a cheering smilie?

I think they're waiting until the baby is born to make any announcements. If they do it now, there will be screams of 'upsetting a pregnant woman'.
I'm convinced the truth will out and both Harry the Weak and the Empress Megain will be seen for what they are.
Personally I think it would be a big mistake for Harry to come back to the UK. He didn't just insult the Queen, he insulted the entire country. He'll be booed where ever he goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks for the new thread and cracking title. Why isn't there a cheering smilie?

I think they're waiting until the baby is born to make any announcements. If they do it now, there will be screams of 'upsetting a pregnant woman'.
I'm convinced the truth will out and both Harry the Weak and the Empress Megain will be seen for what they are.
Personally I think it would be a big mistake for Harry to come back to the UK. He didn't just insult the Queen, he insulted the entire country. He'll be booed where ever he goes.

Totally agree Cassandra33 a good post, yes am sure they may be waiting until Dolly2 arrives via the stork!! but I am sick of them getting away with it. I tried to get an email address for Buckingam Palace but there isn't one.

Reactions: 26
I could totally imagine Meghan trying on Diana’s wedding dress if she got her sweaty little mitts on it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Hello new thread - thank you @Rubythefirebat and thanks to Angela Levin for spotting the actress / Bishop gag for our thread title :geek: Tonight's popcorn moment comes courtesy of Fox Nation allowing Piers Morgan to tell his truth to Tucker Carlson at 4 pm ET. Come on Piers, tell us what you really think of the Harkles.. 🍿

Daily Mail layout editors enjoying posting about middle-aged women egg freezing - in their Royals section... What could they possibly mean...?

So funny, I've got that B&B competition program on in the background. As I was reading this one of the breakfasters said 'my eggs are very hard' and another said 'I've got 2 good ones'!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.