Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments under his tweet are saying ''What does this guy know about M and where is he getting his infomation''.....Hmmmm WHERE DID SCOBIE GET HIS INFORMATION FROM THEN??? and why do the SS defend him but dont seem to relaise this biographer is doing the exact same thing as Scobie (just not sucking up to Princess Meghan, Duchess of Montecito)... it is the same leftist attitude of no one is allowed to criticise.
I was getting so mad about all the tweets But then I remembered that someone on here (sorry can’t remember who) saying that their negative comment was removed by scobie almost immediately. So anything scobie doesn’t like he deletes them. He is such a loser.

Reactions: 13
I was getting so mad about all the tweets But then I remembered that someone on here (sorry can’t remember who) saying that their negative comment was removed by scobie almost immediately. So anything scobie doesn’t like he deletes them. He is such a loser.
It must be exhausting for the poor love 🙄
Imagine having to constantly monitor your feed for any negativity whilst ignoring blatant racism from the sugar nuts 😁 my heart bleeds for him (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of the comments under his tweet are saying ''What does this guy know about M and where is he getting his infomation''.....Hmmmm WHERE DID SCOBIE GET HIS INFORMATION FROM THEN??? and why do the SS defend him but dont seem to relaise this biographer is doing the exact same thing as Scobie (just not sucking up to Princess Meghan, Duchess of Montecito)... it is the same leftist attitude of no one is allowed to criticise.
He's just Jealous.... can't handle the competition !

Reactions: 10
Latest Sue Smith

I didn't know that her long-time agent and Meme had parted ways, also.

Lady C said in her last blog about Catherine St-Laurent leaving that people have started distancing themselves from her.

Reactions: 19
You should all just ignore that Omid bloke, he clearly has some unresolved issues from childhood. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! No, I'd rather not. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The paid poodle just had to make a blatantly racist and ageist comment to start the attack against Tom Bower. Hope Mr Bower consults his lawyers.

I've reported it as abusive and targeted harassment

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I found this comment RE the tea throwing. Does anyone know if it's true?
Can he really think that servants of the Crown, wherever they may be stationed, will not relay information back to HQ Lilibet?
Royal staff are fiercely loyal & over the years they have scooped Hazzard up, dusted off & bailed out of troubles of his own making.
I assume that there is a considerable catalogue of Hazzard misdemeanours & near misses over many years, with the chaos, damage & debris dealt with by the W&H office & BP etc. HRHTQ, PP, Charles, Anne, William et al know all about the bollocks Hazzard got up to. Skippy took the heat by allegedly leading HeirNot astray, but given how he has been dropped After Megs (AM), Skippy may be pissed off at being ghosted but is he will out of the fray.

William has been responsible beyond his years since he was an early teen, supporting his mother & for decades keeping an eye on his wayward, impulsive, non-to-bright brother (in some respects an echo of Diana). W did well at Eton, got into uni on his own merit, got a degree. He has trained & done a proper responsible job (within the scope of his royalty). Why he has even had his own payslips etc. WaityKaty or not, he has chosen her. Catherine is is not flighty or impulsive, & she grew up in a solid, secure home with both parents made their own way. Imagine how pissed orf Wills is with Hazzard after all these years. Irrespective of the heir & spare dynamic, JCMH is one incredibly ungrateful spoilt jealous younger brother who refuses to grow up, & then brings that tart home,

Wills: I won’t say I told you so, but I did!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Were you blocked?
nah - just went to the Tweet, clicked on Report and reported him for being racist and Ageist. He does reaslise that in wanking on about his Persian root - that doesn't make him a POC, right? The term "Aryan" is actually a term referring to Indo-Iranians. It is more a religious/language categorisation and only started having a racial connotation in the late 19th century, but still. Oh scoobie scoobie scoobie. To be just SOOO dumb and advertising your stupidity day in and day out must be EXHAUSTING

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've reported it as abusive and targeted harassment
Quite right @JAR21 I apologist for my inexcusablely Poodleist comment. The Poodle Police have nipped round to help me educate myself and find my truth.

Woof Woof.

Do not compare the Scooby to a poodle
Do not compare the Scooby to a poodle
Do not compare the Scooby to a poodle.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Quite right @JAR21 I apologist for my inexcusablely Poodleist comment. The Poodle Police have nipped round to help me educate myself and find my truth.

Woof Woof.

Aww so cute ha ha. Let's all sing together to end this thread...

🎶 Oh when the moonlight flits across ya tits... 🎶

Aww so cute ha ha. Let's all sing together to end this thread...

🎶 Oh when the moonlight flits across ya tits... 🎶
PS they look like air hostess poodles tbh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm convinced that they have lost their titles and were informed of it before their interview. I didnt think this initially as thought HMQ might not remove them due to accusations of racism blah blah, but I've changed my mind.

Either been removed or requested they voluntarily give them back
Given the level of spite spewed by Megs & snivelling self-pity of HeirNot, I reckoned they‘ve been dumped as Royals in any shape or form.

The paid poodle just had to make a blatantly racist and ageist comment to start the attack against Tom Bower. Hope Mr Bower consults his lawyers.

Let’s hope that TomB knocks out a few lines to put Scoobie in his place.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a side of me that loves the fact that he can get paid gigs and she can't.

Side eye sorta smiley ...
Yip, she's just 'er indoors' now. Stuck inside screaming at her kids, dogs, chickens and the Help.

Im sure I'm not the only one who hopes said downfall comes sooner rather than later
I pray for it every night my lovely 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is megsy going to claim that JCMH is the only one being offered these roles because of racism/misogyny?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you watched the TV series Chernobyl? Whenever someone dare criticize The State they got sent off to a Gulag in Siberia. Is this the kind of world MeAgain and Prince Dimwit want? Oh how lovely. I'll pack my knitted underpants then.

MeAgain's motto: I used to be conceited but now I am perfect.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.