Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding immigration status, Meghan isn't a British citizen yet and was in the process of becoming one and still is. She goes through the same process as everyone else so their Canadian process won't be as easy; if it is then something is amiss and is very wrong.

She has to be in the UK as a resident for 270 days over a three year period but it's very likely she's quitting the UK for good, saying they'll have the UK as a six month base and Canada for the other six months is a cover up. Its also gonna mean that they are in limbo because you can't split your time between two countries you aren't legally allowed in as a resident.

Neither Meghan or Harry have jobs in Canada but as Harry is British, he gets slight leeway. My question is, their son is almost one, he'll be attending nursery in several years and then school; they need to seriously make their mind up because his education will be severely affected but Meghan doesn't care for that one bit.

Reactions: 9
Camilla was at an engagement today and the press asked if she would miss Harry & Meghan and she replied 'of course'. Well she's hardly going to say 'no I bleeping won't' is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Camilla was at an engagement today and the press asked if she would miss Harry & Meghan and she replied 'of course'. Well she's hardly going to say 'no I bleeping won't' is she?!
Daft question, eh what!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been thinking about how much calmer things should be once H&M are off the scene. I for one really enjoyed not hearing about them every day whilst they were away for 6 weeks. I've been thinking about how it will give other members of the RF a chance to shine, like Sophie for instance, she does a lot and really doesn't get the level of press coverage she deserves - same with Anne. Although a lot of people think Edward doesn't do much, he does a lot with the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme behind the scenes, I know someone who works there and she confirmed this. I think he should have a greater share of the spotlight too. I'd love to see more of Lady Louise once she's older too, I really like her.

Reactions: 24
Just joining the new thread. Have to say I was shocked by Harry's appearance last night at the charity gala. He looked a right scruff. Also confused why he made it all about himself instead of about the charity. It was all "Woe me and my beloved"

• Sick
Reactions: 34
@AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring
Assuming George has no children the next Monarch would be Charlotte, assuming she has no children then Louis....not Archie. Archie would only become Monarch if all three Cambridge children have no children and predecease him and if his own father Harry predeceases him.
Hope Kate & Wills pop out a few more just to be on the safe side 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just joining the new thread. Have to say I was shocked by Harry's appearance last night at the charity gala. He looked a right scruff. Also confused why he made it all about himself instead of about the charity. It was all "Woe me and my beloved"
I presume he doesnt want to be accused of running to give a tell all interview so this is the next best thing 🙄

Am getting decidedly fucked off with their whinging. Try living in the real world where you dont have access to a massive bleeping fortune and private healthcare.

Reactions: 32
Agree completely! He looks like he has lost a lot of weight. I don’t understand his speeches at the minute. His speech at the Wellchild Awards was all about him and Meghan. I wish he would understand that those charity nights have been planned for several months and attendees aren’t there to simply hear him speak about himself?

Reactions: 27
While meeting hospice staff, the wife of Prince Charles was asked by a repoter: 'Will you miss Harry and Meghan?'.

Camilla smiled and replied: 'Of course'.

‘...but put a 12 bore in my hands and I’ll be a crack shot! fnar fnar’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why some people compare Meghan's behaviour to Diana's, because both of them weren't fans of the Royal Family.

Diana was a lovely woman who took care of her kids up and till her death and made sure she didn't rely on nannies. She gave her kids the most independent life possible and now one of her sons is about to become future King after his father, the other having left his Royal position.

Yes Diana did things that wouldn't fit with the Royal image and wasn't always a saint but she didn't try to ruin the Royal family in such a way that Meghan has. Diana really left a legacy that MM wanted to emulate but has failed miserably. MM also left behind her baby son many times and is trying to take Harry away from everyone he loves.

Harry has wanted out, he's been far more independent than his brother and hasn't quite got to grips with royalty but if he was truly wanting to leave, he would have done so a long time ago. He's never going to be King so he isn't needing to be working as a Royal all the time and have to adhere to strict rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
On an unrelated note; did anyone watch both William's wedding day and Harry's? I did and I found I was enjoying Wills and I'm not sure why. His was also way way longer in coverage and as a young teen I'm ashamed to say I watched it all from start to finish lmao. Harry's seemed very orchestrated like there was no love between the two. It's the very day Megs knew she trapped him.

Reactions: 18
On an unrelated note; did anyone watch both William's wedding day and Harry's? I did and I found I was enjoying Wills and I'm not sure why. His was also way way longer in coverage and as a young teen I'm ashamed to say I watched it all from start to finish lmao. Harry's seemed very orchestrated like there was no love between the two. It's the very day Megs knew she trapped him.
Yes I watched both I shed a tear at William's and I'm ashamed to say I shed one at Harrys too but that was because I thought he had finally found happiness after years of searching for a wife.

Reactions: 11
I've been thinking about how much calmer things should be once H&M are off the scene. I for one really enjoyed not hearing about them every day whilst they were away for 6 weeks. I've been thinking about how it will give other members of the RF a chance to shine, like Sophie for instance, she does a lot and really doesn't get the level of press coverage she deserves - same with Anne. Although a lot of people think Edward doesn't do much, he does a lot with the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme behind the scenes, I know someone who works there and she confirmed this. I think he should have a greater share of the spotlight too. I'd love to see more of Lady Louise once she's older too, I really like her.
There’s a YouTube channel called According to Taz (someone posted a link in the previous thread where she’d done the Meghan vid), she’s doing a video about Sophie in the next couple of days. I’m looking forward to seeing something positive about the royal family other than the markle debacle.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.