Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So The Prince’s Trust thing - it’s probably the best thing Charles has ever done, it should be carried forward by the next Prince of Wales (hint) - if Wales continues to have one which they might not want - and he should consider it his legacy as his reign as King will not be that long in history. So why on earth he would let Harry anywhere near it is very questionable because he will ruin it. In the US it appears to have a professional CEO and will hopefully do some good under the radar but it’s misguided going to America. It should have gone to Canada or Australia first where there is still a link to the Royal family - same Queen n all. Prince’s trust is a royal connection so the Markles should be kept well clear, but then Charles is very weak.
The only reason to launch in the US seems to be Harry, doesn't it? Although Charles has had a fundraiser in the USA for years, so this is more of a development than a new thing.

If there's a future role for Harry, it would be a figurehead/ambassador, cutting ribbons and saying a few words. No-one will let him near the operational stuff.

I can think of plenty of reasons why it's better for the Princes Trust to pay their US Ambassador $1 million a year and run his private office, than Charles to give that money to Harry directly, if that's where its heading.

Reactions: 13
My viewing last night when I couldn’t sleep was revisiting the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I particularly took note of how carefree and happy Harry looked. The relationship between him and Prince William looked relaxed and they were joking around whilst awaiting Catherine’s arrival. I then compared to how they were when Harry and Megs got hitched. Whilst they were sitting waiting for Megs, the relationship had notably changed. The atmosphere seemed more serious. Now of course it could have been nerves etc but the warmth that was between the two brothers was relatively non existent.
Now I’m not sure when the noise started about them falling out but it was quite clear to see that something was not right then.
I do still crack up though with the look HMTQ kept giving Megs throughout the service. One was not amused in the slightest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The Spotify clip was pre-recorded a few weeks ago (having seen the odd comment from other celebs involved) before they announced the 'pregnancy' so Megz was trapped. She couldn't look 5 months pregnant in case the pictures leaked, so she went with 'slightly baggy dress' and wing it. No wonder she looks nervous in the clip. When we see the Oprah video, a miracle bump will appear.

There's a political broadcaster, Iain Dale, who is very close to the Government and MPs like Rory Stewart, William and Harry's old tutor. He doesn't 'do' Royal stuff normally but on his last podcast this week said he'd heard from well connected people that Harry is completely lost at the moment and (reading between the lines) there's a lot of worry about him.
I know we joke about him a lot, but should we really worry about him? I go back and forth if he is naive and stuck with a narc, and need help, or just an arrogant simpleton.
Whar are they worrying about? Will he lose his mind or just money?

Reactions: 17
Seriously Judi😃 I've never read such crap:
She's certainly not seeing what we are seeing!
Meghan and “demure” are two words I never thought I’d see in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If all three of us are married to him then I’m happy to surrender ownership without a fuss. I just need him for DIY jobs and opening jars that are too tight.
Oh, it can’t be the same husband as mine is bloody useless at DIY. Good at cooking though! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B0CF7D36-0E98-4EBB-B753-BB9FDCD33F86.png

I think Twitters targeted advertising is wrong!!! 😆 Wonder how much this fluff piece of PR cost ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know we joke about him a lot, but should we really worry about him? I go back and forth if he is naive and stuck with a narc, and need help, or just an arrogant simpleton.
As far as I'm concerned, he is complicit in everything they do: the snarky statements, the PR fluff pieces, Omid, etc.

He would've been offered good advice before marrying her, he knew how his family felt, he was told to slow things down, but he didn't listen.

He's made his bed, he can bloody well lie in it.

Reactions: 32
So The Prince’s Trust thing - it’s probably the best thing Charles has ever done, it should be carried forward by the next Prince of Wales (hint) - if Wales continues to have one which they might not want - and he should consider it his legacy as his reign as King will not be that long in history. So why on earth he would let Harry anywhere near it is very questionable because he will ruin it. In the US it appears to have a professional CEO and will hopefully do some good under the radar but it’s misguided going to America. It should have gone to Canada or Australia first where there is still a link to the Royal family - same Queen n all. Prince’s trust is a royal connection so the Markles should be kept well clear, but then Charles is very weak.
I think that its already in commonwealth countries like Australia and New Zealand but I don't think that it should be exported to the USA either.

Even if its well intended it will be seen as interference. We should be concentrating on rebuilding our own country in my opinion and helping people who live here to get back on their feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think there may be concerns about the state of his mental health, as opposed to money as he will never be penniless. He has always seemed fragile. I can’t help but wonder if things get too much, Harry will do himself in. I know it is a dreadful thing to say and even think about but I can’t be the only person thinking along those lines. One day he will realise all what he has thrown away including the support of many people in the U.K. He may see it that he has only one of three choices 1) Stay with Smeg and spend his days unhappy and resentful 2) Come back to the U.K. with his tail between his legs and face the music, apologise, and keep a low profile or 3) Escape forever.

As we know, when people are in pit of utter, utter despair they cannot think things through rationally and may not seek advice. The third option might seem to be the easiest way out at that moment in time. That is my concern for him. I worry that he thinks he has gone way beyond the point of no return and he feels he can never face the UK public again. I still think that he could come back and redeem himself and now would be the ideal time with his grandfather in hospital. The longer he puts off coming to the U.K., the worse his despair and fear of returning will grow.

I know he isn’t completely blameless in this whole situation and if he had put his foot down more firmly, Smeggy would not have been able to have done half the hurtful things she has. All I know is that he looks completly defeated and despondent in the last few videos we have seen of him. I think the last time I saw him smile was when he was aboard that bus with James Corden. I belt he felt FREE that day.

Trouble is, if he is really feeling as bad as some suspect, what can be done? Can US doctors be sent to assess him? Section him? I have no idea at all. What a bloody mess.

View attachment 451460

I think Twitters targeted advertising is wrong!!! 😆 Wonder how much this fluff piece of PR cost ?
That dress looks like a sack of spuds wrapped in fish skin. What a load of old bollocks that is!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The Spotify clip was pre-recorded a few weeks ago (having seen the odd comment from other celebs involved) before they announced the 'pregnancy' so Megz was trapped. She couldn't look 5 months pregnant in case the pictures leaked, so she went with 'slightly baggy dress' and wing it. No wonder she looks nervous in the clip. When we see the Oprah video, a miracle bump will appear.

There's a political broadcaster, Iain Dale, who is very close to the Government and MPs like Rory Stewart, William and Harry's old tutor. He doesn't 'do' Royal stuff normally but on his last podcast this week said he'd heard from well connected people that Harry is completely lost at the moment and (reading between the lines) there's a lot of worry about him.
I like Iain Dale and I do agree that if he was a member of my family I would be seriously worried. It's like he has been kidnapped by a cult and brainwashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would imagine the family are very worried about JCMH, as well as angry. But what can they do? He's already shown he wont listen, doesnt want to hear anything bad about Megz, either because he really does love her or because he doesnt want to admit that he chose a wrong 'un. He has thrown away so much for her - friends, family, home country - no wonder he feels lost.

Reactions: 23
50 seconds? That's a pretty short style evolution 😂. From cheap dresses with belts to expensive dresses with belts must sum it up.
Should be more how having Prince Charles’ money can achieve more costly monstrosities.

Reactions: 12
I'm putting Rachie Archewella Frances in to the baby name hat.

Names NOT likely to appear.....Thomasina, Samantha, Catherine, Anne, Sophie, and of course, Elizabeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.