Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a right winger but the spiked article nails it.

the Queen has completely abnegated "her voice", we rarely if ever know her personal feelings, and if we do it's a palace leak. Her most personal speeches are on Christmas and particularly significant days like the Commonwealth or tragic events. Even those are limited. For a woman that's been in full view for 9 decades, we know very little of her thoughts or private triumphs and commiserations. Meanwhile Meghan is in the press several times a week, with a lot less right to be there.

the other excellent point is why in ess as Ruth this royals, millionaires, living in a mansion, with a healthy child, other on the way, with no recent significant family bereavements, have somehow got people to actually feel sorry for them. Was it Omid who even dared suggest they had been homeless, as though they didn't have a home the taxpayer funded in the UK, and stayed in at least three different famous celeb mansions. Say what. Such victims, so unfortunate.

they really do appeal to the cult of the narcissist - whilst there are problems with a very stoic unyielding world view like that perhaps earlier in the century, thinking of attitudes to Charles and Diana from the royals, there's also damage in permanent focus on the negative and the malign. These guys are nearly in their forties and have a young kid with another due soon. Why are they trying to grab sympathy off teenagers and students? They say click bait funds hate, yet they're delivering it constantly...to fund them.

Just really is ridiculous the world has somehow been suckered into feeling sorry for these professional victims - they have quite literally made victimhood into a career, worth millions!! Crazy times.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So not read through the whole 15 pages in need to catch up on yet so will delete this if it’s already been posted but this came up on my Facebook newsfeed today posted by a friend. Urrghhh the comments.

I feel sad for this young boy but not for the man he is now 🤔
This pisses me off (sorry back again working 12 + hour days currently) as he didn't serve properly on the front line did he?

Also yes it's tragic what happened when he was young but it also happened to his brother. And looks how William has turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fillers can make a face look bloated. That alongside a filter is what is making her skin look eerily smooth. Likewise, poorly inserted silicone nose bridge can make the bridge look deviated.

Reactions: 19
The Harkles are doing something vaguely like work for Spotify today

More fool Spotify, but I'd rather they stuck to this stuff than flailed around being fake Royals in exile...

Oh, wait..

What a bag of shite. And where has the bump gone? And filmed with the towel ladder in the background. Think I'm done with these two.

Reactions: 23
So not read through the whole 15 pages i need to catch up on yet so will delete this if it’s already been posted but this came up on my Facebook newsfeed today posted by a friend. Urrghhh the comments.

I agree in many ways. Not the walking behind the coffin but the fact they had to do it , whilst grieving, in front of thousands in real life and I think millions via TV.
I don't feelanyone should be ordered to do something like this. But I would be encouraging it, on their terms, with support and can change their minds at any time.after all it's something they can do for their beloved mum who isn't there anymore.
Having said that they could hardly change their mind half way though so it does negate a large chunk of my framework for this.

What harry said well afterwards, but only a few years ago.
And yes people will change their thoughts through time.

Reactions: 15
Think they're a pair of shites - no regard to the situation with the Duke of Edinburgh, and equally no respect to HMTQ

Reactions: 21
Does anybody else have an other half that just doesn’t get why they have such a dislike of Hazno and Megsy? I try to talk to mine about things and he looks at me like I’m insane.
The worse thing he does is when he points to them on the tv and goes “ah look there’s your Best mates” Bellend.
My other half has been converted (although still has a bit of sympathy for H left, only because he too used to be married - many years ago - to a complete nutcase narc similar to M). We have, however, in our wider family several cases of sugar overload, and they honestly think H has been treated appalingly by the press and recently the RF...incidentally, this has been doing rounds on FB today 🙄😬
Screenshot_20210223-001940_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The other thing is Warby related. He is ruling on costs in the Rebekah Vardy v Colleen case (where is our Aunty and Colleen's great admirer?)

Every Tattler needs to read this piece from the Mail - are they trying to say something about what might just possibly be going on in Megz Letter case?Quotes like 'the cost of litigation are 'grotesque' in the current climate :geek:

The offer on the table from Coleen's team is that if Rebekah, 39, accepts her Instagram account was the source of leaked stories to the press, then she is willing to accept Rebekah's assurances that she personally knew nothing about the leaks.

Sources have repeatedly indicated that Coleen, 34 – married to footballer Wayne Rooney – has always found the cost of litigation 'grotesque' in the current circumstances, believing the money could be better spent elsewhere

That is why she has repeatedly offered to settle – previously offering to 'drop hands' – a lawyers' term meaning both sides pay their own legal costs – with each of the footballers' wives also donating to charity.

It is understood that the latest offer was made in correspondence from Coleen's lawyers to the Vardy side before a failed mediation hearing between the two parties earlier this month.

Dancing On Ice contestant Rebekah, who is married to footballer Jamie Vardy, has rejected all Coleen's offers, meaning that the libel action she brought against Coleen looks set to go to a full court hearing later this year.
I want Warby’s job. He must get all the gossip if he does all these kind of celebrity cases all the time!!! And actual real, truthful gossip and scandals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not a right winger but the spiked article nails it.

the Queen has completely abnegated "her voice", we rarely if ever know her personal feelings, and if we do it's a palace leak. Her most personal speeches are on Christmas and particularly significant days like the Commonwealth or tragic events. Even those are limited. For a woman that's been in full view for 9 decades, we know very little of her thoughts or private triumphs and commiserations. Meanwhile Meghan is in the press several times a week, with a lot less right to be there.

the other excellent point is why in ess as Ruth this royals, millionaires, living in a mansion, with a healthy child, other on the way, with no recent significant family bereavements, have somehow got people to actually feel sorry for them. Was it Omid who even dared suggest they had been homeless, as though they didn't have a home the taxpayer funded in the UK, and stayed in at least three different famous celeb mansions. Say what. Such victims, so unfortunate.

they really do appeal to the cult of the narcissist - whilst there are problems with a very stoic unyielding world view like that perhaps earlier in the century, thinking of attitudes to Charles and Diana from the royals, there's also damage in permanent focus on the negative and the malign. These guys are nearly in their forties and have a young kid with another due soon. Why are they trying to grab sympathy off teenagers and students? They say click bait funds hate, yet they're delivering it constantly...to fund them.

Just really is ridiculous the world has somehow been suckered into feeling sorry for these professional victims - they have quite literally made victimhood into a career, worth millions!! Crazy times.
Equating these two with the homeless has got to be one of the more laughable things I've heard since this started. I've been homeless and it was not with $20 million of money of my own and rich celebrities lending me their mansions and private jets. Conservatively invested I could have that money bringing in $100,000 a month-- not a year, a MONTH and I would never have to borrow anything from anyone again. I would have everything in the world and I can assure you the world would never see or hear from my fat ass again.

My other half has been converted (although still has a bit of sympathy for H left, only because he too used to be married - many years ago - to a complete nutcase narc similar to M). We have, however, in our wider family several cases of sugar overload, and they honestly think H has been treated appalingly by the press and recently the RF...incidentally, this has been doing rounds on FB today 🙄😬
View attachment 451260
As for this shitshow of a meme... Yes we all felt sorry for BOTH of those boys but what a difference between the two of them. Yes, he had some hardships as a child but as some of us say in the southern US sometimes you've gotta rise above your raisin. Harry didn't and now someday big brother will have to rescue him and his children from the American narc queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So not read through the whole 15 pages i need to catch up on yet so will delete this if it’s already been posted but this came up on my Facebook newsfeed today posted by a friend. Urrghhh the comments.

I swear to bleeping God if I see one more person use that photo of Harry and say some bullshit about his mother dying I will scream!! Also are these cunts forgetting that William lost his mother too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel great sympathy for the young Harry and for William. I wish Harry a happy life. I just do not think Harry is living a happy life. William was exceptionally lucky with Catherine and her family.

I just do not like the way they went about “Finding Freedom” (their words, not mine).

Leave before the big wedding, the titles, the “hit the ground running”, Frogmore, the family I never had...

Had they said, we just want to get to know each other, start a family, etc. No one would have cared. People would have wished them well.
It is how they went about it that got people upset.

I feel it is a shame that Harry did not marry someone else, live in Africa, have a family, come home for visits, carry on with some of his duties. Maybe he is as flawed as he now appears to be and could not find anyone. I just think he might have been happier. I do worry that the ending to the story is going to be very bad indeed.
In reality, he is living a Greek tragedy. Harry’s story is tragic. And I seriously worry about how it will end for him.

It was all the sneaky planning (how early this planning started), the merching, the obfuscation, the disrespect...
It kills me that so many other people do not see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can’t seem to escape the fact that the Queen has lived her whole life dedicated to service and this absolute cow comes in and completely insults and undermines everything she has ever stood for. The worst part is the silly twit has been given a platform to do it which is continually feeding into her ego. Feel like this tit show could go on for a long time and sadly it is right at the end of her reign and Prince Philip’s final months/ years.

Couldn’t do that in private to my grandparents let alone on a worldwide stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry and Meg = harrmegfuckles
Duke and Duchess Harrmegfuckles....or..

Duke and Duchess of Harrmegfuckdiculous??😆

Please make all donations via PayPal to our still Royal Smugnesses at :
Www.harrmegfuck.org.uk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her engagement ring missing from the most recent photo?

Has she had to pawn it so they can pay the rent??

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sorry, only just catching up properly and realised I posted the same FB thing about H...didn't mean to double up! And yes...the comments 🤮 people don't really pay attention, do they? It was tragic what had happened to them at that age, but William somehow managed not to be a knobhead...I've posted about this before - my Mum lost her Dad not long before her 7th birthday (without the safety net of all the resources H had, including therapy and not worrying a jot about financial state of things), and yet, somehow grew up to do wonderful things and lead a meaningful life and be a decent human being. Harry, in a way, was given too much....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anybody else have an other half that just doesn’t get why they have such a dislike of Hazno and Megsy? I try to talk to mine about things and he looks at me like I’m insane.
The worse thing he does is when he points to them on the tv and goes “ah look there’s your Best mates” Bellend.
I think we’re married to the same man 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

If that popped up on my Facebook page I'd axe the person who posted it immediately!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.