Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @NutMegandCinnamong for the most liked thread and most difficult to copy :ROFLMAO:
Harry and Meghan will no longer be working royals #Megxit
Harry and Meghan have been stripped of their military roles and patronages
There is an exclusive interview with Oprah coming up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So, given that Gangan has been very magnanimous and called them both "much loved family members"...there is still the big elephant in the room

Why no congratulations?

They have managed to release the "statement" and the gorgeous pic of August Philip, yet nothing, nada, zilch from BP, Clarence House or the Cambridges to The Harkles.

I'm beginning to think the "pregnancy" photo announcement was the tipping point for Gangan, not the Oprah interview... :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Harry and Meghan #60 From caviar with superstars to the Daily Star, they've fallen far!

So, given that Gangan has been very magnanimous and called them both "much loved family members"...there is still the big elephant in the room

Why no congratulations?

They have managed to release the "statement" and the gorgeous pic of August Philip, yet nothing, nada, zilch from BP, Clarence House or the Cambridges to The Harkles.

I'm beginning to think the "pregnancy" photo announcement was the tipping point for Gangan, not the Oprah interview... :eek:
January 2020: TQ said 'Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family'.

February 2021: While all are saddened by their decision, The Duke and Duchess remain much loved members of the family.

1. Archie is invisible...

2. When the Harkles rushed out their pregnancy announcement on Sunday, a statement from Buckingham Palace said: "Her Majesty, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales and the entire royal family are delighted and wish them well."

So that statement did the job. Nothing else needs be added.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
OK these are from the last thread but it got closed while I was replying...

Apparently, I'm rabid!!

Whatever "winning" means. Harry looks like a chump and Meghan might as well call herself Wallis now.

Just putting on my maths head for a mo. Don't know if anyone's discussed this yet but ... Poor lass miscarried at the end of July, and is now supposed to be at least five months expectant. So this once again is a fact that Meggomonia must have ignored medical advice to wait a while before trying again. She gave August the wait then in September caught on again. So this is likely to be a June baby, but knock me down with a feather, that photo of the bump looks bigger than five months.
I'm not convinced the miscarriage actually happened. But if it’s a June baby I do hope it’s born on the 14th.

This morning I was just reflecting on how things have changed in the last week. At the start of the week I felt pretty depressed as,with the court case and pregnancy announcement they'd somehow appeared to be winning. But I didn't take into consideration their ability to duck up a winning situation. If they'd just been patient and waited a month to agree the Oprah deal they might have fooled us. But they want everything and now.

Also how stupid is Harry. She's not my grandmother but even I know the Queen puts the crown above everything else. And no beloved grandson, even someone who's tried to ruin my legacy will change her mind. He was never going to get his deal and in the end it makes more sense to let them keep the titles then let government suddenly meddle with her family. Who knows when they suddenly wouldn't use that precedent to remove more titles or the monarchy itself.

The thing I can't work out is how the Harkles can spin this now. They've come across as petulant and ungrateful and any moaning and crying now with Oprah will look like sour grapes. It really wouldn't surprise me if they try to spin a story with the stress of the family booting them out has put her in hospital. Is she horrible enough to pretend losing a baby to try and get sympathy? Or do they need this daughter publicity more?

Also he is weak but I really feel for Charlie. Could you imagine having your son turn on you like that. I don't know his character but think William is like Brenda and for him Harry is done
I have to agree here. I think William is a Windsor through and through and Harry's done.

Do you think that Hazza will take U.S citizenship ?🤔
Please no.... ~cries~

Article in the Mail:
What context? Better yet, what friend? What kind of friend sticks around a guy whose wife is going to throw you into a social woodchipper the second you can't contribute to the family coffers anymore?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
How many people would wear a suit to visit their parent in hospital? Particularly at the weekend?

Reactions: 9
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe Charles has gone to Philip as part of the plan to keep H and M off the headlines.

I really don’t want it to be the worst news. 🙏🏻
No, nor do I - maybe he is just visiting, as PF has been there for a few days already, plus this being a private hospital, the rules might be different anyway. Let's hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the Royal Family would bend the rules of COVID especially whilst the eyes of the country are on them more than ever. I think this might be the ‘exceptional circumstances’ visit 💔

I think the breaking news notifications are the media’s way of making it known that this is a big deal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think William will turn into a force to be reckoned with and will take no tit from his baby brother, regardless of what softie Charles does or doesnt do. Dont forget the Horrible Harkles dissed Kate.

Also hope and pray that Phil is not on his way out, although it wouldnt be entirely unexpected I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think the Royal Family would bend the rules of COVID especially whilst the eyes of the country are on them more than ever. I think this might be the ‘exceptional circumstances’ visit 💔

I think the breaking news notifications are the media’s way of making it known that this is a big deal.
Agree that's probably what is happening. And (optics) they wanted a picture of Prince Charles visiting his father out there. If Prince Charles wanted to visit secretly for security reasons, that could easily have happened. Sad news is on the way for the Iron Duke.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Exactly, they are playing such a good game at the moment, they won't want to be seen to put a foot wrong. I think it must be bad. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think William will turn into a force to be reckoned with and will take no tit from his baby brother, regardless of what softie Charles does or doesnt do. Dont forget the Horrible Harkles dissed Kate.
Definitely. I think it was touch and go how Wills would treat him up till now, but now that Ginge and Cringe and disrespected Grandma with their stupid selfish self-service statement this week, they have given Wills the reason to permanently tell Haznotitles to do one. Absolute own goal.

Obviously they've been taken aback by the backlash to their ill-judged statement to cause them to get their mate to claim "it was taken out of context" etc.

Congratulations to Eugenie for (a) superb baby pics that show Smegs and Haznorespect exactly how it can and should be done (b) an excellent choice of names. I love August and I especially love that they've got in there and grabbed Philip, so that Smegs can't have it for Dolly Harkelina. I bet they are doubly fuming that they can't use Philip or Philippa now in some sort of faux tribute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I really hope that Prince Philip lives to see his 100th birthday
Personally I couldn't care less if the entire family go and visit him as he will be in a private room and not on a ward with other people.

Of course Hemorrhoid cuntface scabies has just tweeted:
'After a 30-minute visit, Prince Charles has now left the hospital and is presumably making the two-hour journey back to his Highgrove home.'

Cue sugar nuts questioning blah blah bleeping blah 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
OK these are from the last thread but it got closed while I was replying...

Whatever "winning" means. Harry looks like a chump and Meghan might as well call herself Wallis now.

I'm not convinced the miscarriage actually happened. But if it’s a June baby I do hope it’s born on the 14th.

I have to agree here. I think William is a Windsor through and through and Harry's done.

Please no.... ~cries~

What context? Better yet, what friend? What kind of friend sticks around a guy whose wife is going to throw you into a social woodchipper the second you can't contribute to the family coffers anymore?

Nooooooo!!!!
Not the 14th!! But I do get why you said it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
tumblr_f7023d40b1e3ea77e0375225def78777_d8f5e253_1280.jpg

I'm just going to drop this amazing piece of art on to this thread in case anyone missed it's deliciousness in the last thread 😘

What can I say? it's a work of genius!
Smeggy must be delighted that the artist has captured her collapsing snozzle so well along with her oversized private eye raincoat and that Hazno has sprouted a full head of blonde hair 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.