Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an accidental wander into the twitter sphere and I was bombarded with how Meghan is winning, over and over and over and over .... The Mirror, et al. Bascically saying that these daily pr drops are actually winning over the millenial and GenZ generations and how those who don't like her don't get just how much these press assaults and telling the RF to duck off have endeared them more and more to Americans and younger generations. Apparently we "just don't get it" and she is winning.... this strategy is working. the Oprah "win" is the latest evidence of this. I couldn't believe it. I literally felt sick
Yes I feel the same when I look at Twitter but remember that the vast majority of these people are ignorant brain dead idiots (and that's me being kind).😄

Twitter is full of little echo chambers of young people with nothing better to do that make tit up and claim the moral high ground being offended by everything. They are not the majority of people in the UK. If most of them had to get out of their bedrooms and hold down a real job they might start to realise what a twilight world they live in.

Remember how they were all convinced that Jeremy Corbyn would win the last election? They believed that because their echo chamber said so and then they were all shocked to realise that they were not the majority.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
me too. I am absolutely convinced that when Chuck becomes king, Hazno will be calling him daily to reinstate all the patronages, military titles and probably give Doris the title that Brenda refused Meghan. He will cave like a cold souffle. Step one: Chuck gives Hazno a role in the US version of Prince's Trust.
I am sorry but i missed it. What title did she ask for Dori?

Reactions: 5
I think they would allow him back on his own, but on condition he get serious mental help and that he is still not a working member of the family. He just gets somewhere to live with people who keep an eye on him so that he doesnt go off piste again.
I think he will stay with her as long as she needs him, as soon as he is no longer of any use to her she will dump him.
He has clue how badly he is being played right now, Id say his name is used for a lot of dodgy deals so that its him who is liable when they get caught.
He is surrounded by her people and there is no one looking out for him, sometimes I feel sorry for him but then remember that William also lost his mother and doesnt ram it down everyone's throat all the time as an excuse for his behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I think they would allow him back on his own, but on condition he get serious mental help and that he is still not a working member of the family. He just gets somewhere to live with people who keep an eye on him so that he doesnt go off piste again.
I think he will stay with her as long as she needs him, as soon as he is no longer of any use to her she will dump him.
He has clue how badly he is being played right now, Id say his name is used for a lot of dodgy deals so that its him who is liable when they get caught.
He is surrounded by her people and there is no one looking out for him, sometimes I feel sorry for him but then remember that William also lost his mother and doesnt ram it down everyone's throat all the time as an excuse for his behaviour.
İt was Doria's trick with Thomas to keep his name on the paperwork for the travel agency business she ran, and then to try and nail him for fraud and tax evasion later. But it's believed karma caught up with her......

• Wow
Reactions: 22
an accidental wander into the twitter sphere and I was bombarded with how Meghan is winning, over and over and over and over .... The Mirror, et al. Bascically saying that these daily pr drops are actually winning over the millenial and GenZ generations and how those who don't like her don't get just how much these press assaults and telling the RF to duck off have endeared them more and more to Americans and younger generations. Apparently we "just don't get it" and she is winning.... this strategy is working. the Oprah "win" is the latest evidence of this. I couldn't believe it. I literally felt sick
That's her PR people desperately talking about how she is 'popular' with the youth market. If any of that were true, she'd have a deal with Disney.

A keen-eyed Tattler spotted that Megz seemed to have turned her engagement ring around or taken it off. That's because she was merching a $1600 pink sapphire ring

The squad think it's a gender reveal.... :rolleyes: Wouldn't be surprised if that was all carefully planned. Unusual to wear a pink stone and it's a first for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm laughing at the fact that this Oprah interview will be Meghan's 'Swan Song' - I don't think so! She's hardly going to let herself fade into obscurity after she's spilled the tea.
Finding Freedom was going to be her chance to set the record straight to 'find her voice' - nah, didn't quite resonate did it!
Oprah will be another chance to 'find her voice' - if that doesn't make people think she's amazingly kind and beautiful inside and out - she'll need another reason to 'find her voice' and on and on and on it goes!

Reactions: 26
and had apparently started looking into buying her one.
You have to think hard here, and I haven't been able to work out , just how the hell would that subject come up? I mean, how do you say to your grandmother in law BTW , don't know you well, I know you're employing me in a less senior role, but I really do think my mum should get a management title. Don't worry she won't have to do anything with or for it. But, you know, I insist, and it's a really good idea for all she's done for me in the past that has got nothing to do with you.

Do you think she then asked for a salary?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm laughing at the fact that this Oprah interview will be Meghan's 'Swan Song' - I don't think so! She's hardly going to let herself fade into obscurity after she's spilled the tea.
Finding Freedom was going to be her chance to set the record straight to 'find her voice' - nah, didn't quite resonate did it!
Oprah will be another chance to 'find her voice' - if that doesn't make people think she's amazingly kind and beautiful inside and out - she'll need another reason to 'find her voice' and on and on and on it goes!
I wish the bleeping witch would get permanent laryngitis 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think I need to take a break from these two. It is too much.
I understand. I missed out the two recent really fastmoving threads because Prince Philip's illness was bringing back my dad's final hospital stay and my fury at the Harkles was getting out of hand. There are other things in life and you can dip in and out as you feel like it.

Meghan and “demure” are two words I never thought I’d see in the same sentence
I think it's a typo for "manure".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg is Dori this insane too?! :LOL: 💀

That's her PR people desperately talking about how she is 'popular' with the youth market. If any of that were true, she'd have a deal with Disney.

A keen-eyed Tattler spotted that Megz seemed to have turned her engagement ring around or taken it off. That's because she was merching a $1600 pink sapphire ring

The squad think it's a gender reveal.... :rolleyes: Wouldn't be surprised if that was all carefully planned. Unusual to wear a pink stone and it's a first for her.
I am adding Sapphire to the name game :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is all this tit about unheard voices?? Megzie seems to have zero probs speaking out whenever she wants, if only HER voice could be unheard... Do many of us feel our voices are being heard? Do we actually care, or are we all too busy trying to keep roofs (rooves?) over our heads, food on tables, blah blah blah? I dont think she's going to find the voices of the REALLY unheard, like the child slaves, or the rohingyas, or the uighurs, or the lowest caste people in India... to name but a few (sorry, probs awful spelling).
I know, right.
I don’t think Meg has ever had a problem making her voice heard. Particularly if it meant talking over everyone else and spinning a victim narrative in which she was the hero.

duck me. Of all the voices to amplify, and we get hers.
Do you think Harry just gets to the point he wants to shout, “SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!” as he slams his head over and over again, into the wall?

Because she makes me feel like that. 🤔

Well I've got a wonky nose and a slight squint, but I've not trashed my family or faked pregnancies for the Queen of England.... I must get out more! :ROFLMAO: I'd better get cracking.
I’ve got a wonky nose and wonky face.
I haven’t done those things either. Oh god. I feel so silenced. I need someone to amplify MY bleeping VOICE.
SHINE A LIGHT ON ME, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would love to take the credit, Smeggy-style, but it was @catp 😊. I just added a bit later on.

I'm on a bit of a royal documentary binge at the moment. Last night we started 'The Royal House of Windsor' on Netflix. It was made in 2017,so before any Harkle drama, but my word, everything they said about the Edward/Wallis relationship rang so true. It is just like history repeating. I had prior knowledge about it all, but my husband didn't, and every few seconds he was turning to me, open-mouthed at what he was hearing 😂. Every single comment could've been applied to Meghan.

Anyway, that entire episode (I think it's the first one) was all about self-preservation of the monarchy and the lengths it will go to in order to survive. Basically if you are posing a threat, you're out. The final straw was when they started meddling in politics 🤔🤔
Whoops, so sorry @catp I had a feeling I might be wrong.

Thank you @bubbadabut for not acting like Smeggy and stealing @catp ’s thunder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or do her arms look abnormally long? I've noticed this before in the video when she was creeping towards Merchie, she was waving her really long arms.
Yes, she looks like a warped version of Mr Tickle crossed with Olive Oil

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is this all about:

And the fact that Kate Middleton’s parents, Michael and Carole Middleton will become an earl and countess one day didn’t help comfort Prince Harry’s wife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.