Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm putting Rachie Archewella Frances in to the baby name hat.

Names NOT likely to appear.....Thomasina, Samantha, Catherine, Anne, Sophie, and of course, Elizabeth 🤣
I do think they will use Elizabeth if a girl. Just as a way to show that they are not being mean to Granny and they respect her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is it me or do her arms look abnormally long? I've noticed this before in the video when she was creeping towards Merchie, she was waving her really long arms.
Now you've said that, I cant unsee them - you're right.
She also has very strange posture a lot of the time.

Reactions: 11

Re: the women’s shelter, it’s not even a roof that needs repairing, it’s a ceiling 🤦‍♀️
Commenters estimate around $5k would be enough to fix it 😂

I do think they will use Elizabeth if a girl. Just as a way to show that they are not being mean to Granny and they respect her 🙄
They’d better not 😤 it’s one of my favourite names!

Reactions: 15

Re: the women’s shelter, it’s not even a roof that needs repairing, it’s a ceiling 🤦‍♀️
@bubbadabut (I think it was her, apologies if I have got the poster wrong) called this yesterday! She too found that info about all the prominent speakers that this women’s shelter attracts to their annual gala. Very suspicious that Smeggy has not only just donated, but told everyone as well... She wants to be next, doesn’t she? Shameless bint.

Reactions: 15
@bubbadabut (I think it was her, apologies if I have got the poster wrong) called this yesterday! She too found that info about all the prominent speakers that this women’s shelter attracts to their annual gala. Very suspicious that Smeggy has not only just donated, but told everyone as well... She wants to be next, doesn’t she? Shameless bint.
I love the word ‘bint’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I like Iain Dale and I do agree that if he was a member of my family I would be seriously worried. It's like he has been kidnapped by a cult and brainwashed.
That's how it's coming across, isn't it? Palace sources said that when Harry was talking to TQ in the past weeks, they could sense Megz in the background controlling what he said. I thought that was chilling.

I don't like him much, but I think he's being manoeuvred these days by a bunch of sharks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought that was a 13 year olds account until I realised No it’s just an unprofessional social media manager talking that way
I work in PR, I was shocked at how unprofessional that content was.. and from Elle too

Reactions: 17
Random thought about the Commonwealth Celebration programme on BBC One. This has been planned for weeks. No-one filmed a segment with the President and Vice-President of QCT, did they? That's more confirmation that the official roles had gone and everyone knew it.

It also means that the BP statement was always coming before 7 March to explain why the Harkles weren't part of the programme...

Reactions: 28
I would love to take the credit, Smeggy-style, but it was @catp 😊. I just added a bit later on.

I'm on a bit of a royal documentary binge at the moment. Last night we started 'The Royal House of Windsor' on Netflix. It was made in 2017,so before any Harkle drama, but my word, everything they said about the Edward/Wallis relationship rang so true. It is just like history repeating. I had prior knowledge about it all, but my husband didn't, and every few seconds he was turning to me, open-mouthed at what he was hearing 😂. Every single comment could've been applied to Meghan.

Anyway, that entire episode (I think it's the first one) was all about self-preservation of the monarchy and the lengths it will go to in order to survive. Basically if you are posing a threat, you're out. The final straw was when they started meddling in politics 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Random thought about the Commonwealth Celebration programme on BBC One. This has been planned for weeks. No-one filmed a segment with the President and Vice-President of QCT, did they? That's more confirmation that the official roles had gone and everyone knew it.

It also means that the BP statement was always coming before 7 March to explain why the Harkles weren't part of the programme...
Ooooh, I wonder if it was pre recorded and if the Duke of Edinburgh is in it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think there may be concerns about the state of his mental health, as opposed to money as he will never be penniless. He has always seemed fragile. I can’t help but wonder if things get too much, Harry will do himself in. I know it is a dreadful thing to say and even think about but I can’t be the only person thinking along those lines. One day he will realise all what he has thrown away including the support of many people in the U.K. He may see it that he has only one of three choices 1) Stay with Smeg and spend his days unhappy and resentful 2) Come back to the U.K. with his tail between his legs and face the music, apologise, and keep a low profile or 3) Escape forever.

As we know, when people are in pit of utter, utter despair they cannot think things through rationally and may not seek advice. The third option might seem to be the easiest way out at that moment in time. That is my concern for him. I worry that he thinks he has gone way beyond the point of no return and he feels he can never face the UK public again. I still think that he could come back and redeem himself and now would be the ideal time with his grandfather in hospital. The longer he puts off coming to the U.K., the worse his despair and fear of returning will grow.
It won't ever be too late for him to return to the UK and to his family. The public royal life wouldn't return in its old form (for a very long time), but he could make one phone call to William, Charles or GanGan and the men in grey suits would fly over and bring him home.
Whether he'll ever reach that point is anyone's guess. I don't wish him or even Smeg any ill will but they seem so incompatible and bring out the worst in each other that I can't see their co-existence being sustainable. Till that happens, we won't be out of topics to discuss so that's a silverlining.

Reactions: 25
I swear to bleeping God if I see one more person use that photo of Harry and say some bullshit about his mother dying I will scream!! Also are these cunts forgetting that William lost his mother too?!
This makes me angry too:mad: William was only 15 at the time :cry: It seems people forget William also lost his mother.
He would've had the added responsibility of looking after his brother and trying to keep it together himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooooh, I wonder if it was pre recorded and if the Duke of Edinburgh is in it
Wouldn't that be wonderful? I think TQ's message is recorded from Windsor Castle, so that part will be her traditional style of formal address, but wouldn't it be grand to see TQ and DoE in some archive footage of Commonwealth visits...

Latest Heatworld piece. I take the 'Sussex insider' quotes as the Voice Of Omid so a good tell for the message they want out there. And for the first time confirmation from the 'insider' they will be addressing 'their reported fallout with William and Kate'

The interview will now be the pair’s swan song as members of the royal family. And you’d best believe that Meghan will be having the final word.

“Meghan and Harry were inundated with offers to tell their story, even before they set foot in America,” says an insider close to the Sussexes, who apparently blindsided the palace last week with the double-whammy news that they were expecting their second child (a sibling for one-year-old son Archie), and would also be giving Oprah a tell-all interview.

“Oprah was always top of the list of people they wanted to do it – she’s someone who Meghan’s idolised since childhood. It boiled down to trust – they both knew she would do it right, and it would be a professional and enjoyable experience, as opposed to a high-pressured studio sit-down with someone who they didn’t know. They were able to set the agenda – but, at the same time, Oprah pushed them to make it a gripping and insightful two-part chat.”

(more puff and general background, then...)

“Meghan will be addressing the highs and lows of her life as a royal, even though she knows this will upset a lot of people in the palace,” says our insider. “And now their remaining royal affiliations have been removed, their attitude is ‘Why hold back?’ They feel strongly that it is time for them to speak up for themselves, and to put to rest so much of the speculation that’s out there. Apparently, they won’t be lambasting the royals or settling scores in any kind of brutal way. They’ll more likely make subtle references to their disappointment about things that have happened, like their reported fallout with William and Kate. In so many ways, Oprah is like royalty herself in the US, and that fact isn’t lost on Harry and Meghan. For them, this is a cathartic experience.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I feel the same. It’s taking up too much space in my head lol. I need a Harry Potteresque pensieve to remove them from my brain 😂😂😂
an accidental wander into the twitter sphere and I was bombarded with how Meghan is winning, over and over and over and over .... The Mirror, et al. Bascically saying that these daily pr drops are actually winning over the millenial and GenZ generations and how those who don't like her don't get just how much these press assaults and telling the RF to duck off have endeared them more and more to Americans and younger generations. Apparently we "just don't get it" and she is winning.... this strategy is working. the Oprah "win" is the latest evidence of this. I couldn't believe it. I literally felt sick

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It won't ever be too late for him to return to the UK and to his family. The public royal life wouldn't return in its old form (for a very long time), but he could make one phone call to William, Charles or GanGan and the men in grey suits would fly over and bring him home.
Whether he'll ever reach that point is anyone's guess. I don't wish him or even Smeg any ill will but they seem so incompatible and bring out the worst in each other that I can't see their co-existence being sustainable. Till that happens, we won't be out of topics to discuss so that's a silverlining.
Even though he has wound me up something rotten since falling for the cult of Smegatron, I would be relieved if he came back home because I think that he is in danger in America. He is going to get played by some sharks and I can see him being the 'patsy' for some very unscrupulous people. He is not worldly wise or intelligent enough to deal with the real world. Meghan would throw him to the wolves in the blink of an eye to save her own skin.

I don't want to see him back as part of the royal family but it would be better for him to seek help for his mental health issues and dump the grifting hustler once and for all. He could return to the UK and live a private life (after the psych treatment) quietly supporting his brother when he becomes King in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the argument they used with TQ is that prince Andrew has not been stripped of his patronages (although he clearly is ‘retired’) so they think they should keep theirs as well. What I think is the true story is they want to keep them so they can have their travel, accommodations and clothing paid for by the crown and still do appearances to appear to be influential. This makes them more “more marketable” for paid for sponsorships.
The Prince’s Trust being established in the US has my alarm bells going off. How is Harry not going to be part of that? It feels like a half in half out scheme.
me too. I am absolutely convinced that when Chuck becomes king, Hazno will be calling him daily to reinstate all the patronages, military titles and probably give Doris the title that Brenda refused Meghan. He will cave like a cold souffle. Step one: Chuck gives Hazno a role in the US version of Prince's Trust.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Queenie hasn’t dedicated her entire life to protecting the crown to have it all sabotaged by witchy Meghan. Really hope the queen is still around to see their divorce, it’ll be one of the only divorces in the family she will ever support, that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 30

They’d better not 😤 it’s one of my favourite names!
Interesting how now that Octavia Spencer is the keynote speaker, she shows interest in victims of DV. When Cams was giving her speeches in 2020 to discuss the elimination of DV against Women, Smegs cranked up her Smegaphone not once but twice to overshadow Camilla.... Not once has she ever shown any sort of concern or support for that cause. Not once. until now

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.