Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!
Very sad to hear that @spangly . We will be thinking of you, stay with the thread and stay safe 🌷🌹🥀🌺🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could this have been done to set her title in stone by putting it on the document? As pointed out on this thread only parents can do that, not her staff.
BP obviously didn't know about it being done a month after the birth. Minge must have known by then that the s...t would hit the fan and was possibly making it more difficult to remove her title, that she on the certificate as the mother was Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex. If only parents can change this, this is how she would for ever be on the birth certificate and BP couldn't do much about it. Ditto to with the passport - not that it would matter in the scale of things,
I just thought, if they divorce and H remarried, wont his new wife be the new Duchess of Sussex? And if so, wouldn't that look odd with new wife listed as mother on As birth cert?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This suggestion by @a.nonny.mouse seems to be the most popular thread title suggestion with 60 votes and it's right on target :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Would anyone like to do the honours?

Harry & Meghan #55 With a lawsuit here and a lawsuit there, here I sue, there I sue, everywhere we sue sue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

This how the rest of the family feel about your temper tantrum lawsuits Harry, and Smeggys rage over the birth certificate 🤣
Plus he had to pay some of the Mail’s costs. £35k vanity project yet the sugars seem to think it’s a major victory 🤦🏻‍♀️
The biggest irony ? The Kween of fluff PR complaining about clickbait. 🤣

Ooh look at this headline.... "PH spotted at the Inauguration"....click....oh no, wait it was just a photograph of him (from YEARS ago, on the wall, seen for a split second behind Biden...)

Does this woman even realise just how ridiculous she sounds?!

I'm waiting to see JCMH's reaction to the massive trolling he is going to get from the sugarz. They are already calling him a traitor because he allowed poor Megz' name to be taken off the birth certificate.

Megz has used the word "offensive" to indicate her displeasure, and boy have the minionz taken that idea and run with it. Having read some of their awful comments online, I feel they are going to explode with hatred towards the RF ....and now also JCMH...

He thinks he's had a "mothership" of online nastiness...well he's about to get the motherf***ing lode !

It is rather odd that the statement about the birth certificate was only by her and not them, though isn't it? It's not a joint statement - whether by her inadvertent (or deliberate) exclusion, or his refusal... who knows?

Regardless, it seems she's thrown him to her wolves sugarz
She’s such a slapper.

im afraid for all her airs and “I went to Immaculate Conception” graces, she can’t escape her lower middle class roots. I mean we all kmno
I do wonder if BP ever realised or could forsee just how much these two would duck it up. I know we've been frustrated when the palace appears to let them get away with everything but in hindsight its been a pr masterclass by them. Its hard to play the victim status when you've brought it all on yourself. They really are proper tools.

I agree and think the gloves are definitely coming off by the papers. The Dutch is obviously trying to start a war with BP and seriously rattled which makes me think she's been warned the trial is going ahead. I think we might have to all take some time off soon to be able to cope with all the tea about to come out
Harrys pathetic attempt at playing the victim with a £35k post judgement statement got him short, sharp shrift from the judge.

I can only imagine the chatter in the hallowed London clubs the upper echelons of the British judiciary belong to. I’m hopeful that the tendentious, entitled and duplicitous ways of this vacuous couple are about to be further exposed when Me,me,Meghan is forced to trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In court Hazzno discredited the Richard Dannatt letter. It's not true Your Honour, I am a veteran and have always had the backs of my men. Always serving, me. ANL and Dannatt are wrong, I'm right. The motive for Hazzno's suit against ANL was to prove his support for the military. However he has without any concept of the gravity of his actions thrown under a bus the former head of the British Army. You couldn't make it up.
The real fun part in this is that Dannatt was one of the most popular heads of the British Army ever. I would even go as far as saying that he was universally loved by his men!
Hazza never read the room or more likely, he just didn’t care!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
*taps the mike* 🎤 Hi! I would like to dedicate this next song to a delightful couple. The past 18 or so months have been so special and this song is something that reminds me of you two. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No pom, That's one I nicked off t'interweb. :m The only images I have of our monster and her best pal (another FATTER mad springer) are on my conked out old lappy which I need to try to sort out some day. But the avvy is the spitting image of our wee mate.
When I unearth the photos I'll use one. Or two. Or three ...lol.
Morning everyone. Just wanted to say that I sadly lost my Dad just over a week ago (not covid but it was very unexpected) - sorry for your loss also @50sGirl, it;s so difficult trying to organise everything that needs to be done whilst trying to work alongside all the covid restrictions xxx
Even though the Harkles whinging pales into insignificance compared to the real troubles of the World right now - I am still coming to thread to keep up with their ridiculous shennanigans and even more ridiculous PR. Just wanted to say, that I have my last little read of the thread each evening and it helps me get to sleep at night! Thank goodness for the idiot pair bringing me some light relief in such a dark time!
So sorry to hear your sad news
My mother in law past away just before Christmas arranging the funeral was stressful
As only 30 to the service no singing
And 6 to the wake family members travelled a long way to pay respects and then had to go home
I agree this forum has helped a lot through difficult times
Sending you a vertical hug 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
*taps the mike* 🎤 Hi! I would like to dedicate this next song to a delightful couple. The past 18 or so months have been so special and this song is something that reminds me of you two. :cool:

I like the lyrics 😁 but he's an awful singer (really out of tune).

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is my absolute favourite meme song, how I never connected this to M&H I don't know 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TBH I don't like reading them either, it's connecting to something evil as you can see by the hatred they spread and the violence they encourage. I hear about them but don't read stuff like that as am not on SM at all, only this thread which is civilised and fun.
I was glad that @Minky Billups has alerted me and I can watch out for these Russian bots in the street. Someone needs to tell me how to recognise them tho.
There is a great film by John Carpenter called ‘They Live’ where the main character has a pair of sunglasses, which helps him to spot evil droids masquerading as humans, and can see subliminal messages in billboards and magazines. It’s a bit of B movie but has an interesting synopsis. If only these sunglasses actually existed!!! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So sorry to hear about your loss and @50sGirl
It's hard losing a parent. Both of mine died a few years back and you never stop missing them.

It's good to know that everyone in this thread is supportive to each other in these horrible times.
At least these threads always bring a welcome laugh about the Montecito hustlers 🙂
Waiting for a new tv series and movies and some new songs
In the pipe line so far
My cousin IT staring Archie doll( cameo photo appearance of young Archie taken from an adapted picture of Prince George )
4 weddings and a suspect funeral
Love boat the true story
The king and I ( if I’d got William first)
The remake of big foot this will be x cert due to disturbing scenes
Songs
I love the sound of breaking tea pots
China( slipped out of )my hands
Sound track from Fiddler on the hoof
Glad I bagged a rich man
Match maker match maker
( find me a Prince )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looking around #PrinceHarry to see what their PR is pushing.

They are placing the 'Brave Prince Harry defeats nasty tabloids' story on TV in the Emirates (Arab language reports), and press in Qatar and Bahrain and so on. I hadn't noticed them spending money on Middle East PR before. Goes with a new PR push into Canada, Australia and NZ.
I wonder if the Middle East PR push is because of the number of royalty and amount of cash there?
Just look at Wikipedia

But seeing as most of those countries have strict religious views and little equality for women or LGBTQ+, i don’t think a feminist yacht girl would be welcome. Harry, yes, because he has royal blood, but not his yacht girl.

Reactions: 17
Rachel Smegma smears so much bullshit she ought to become a gardener.

I really want this trial to go ahead. I’m eagerly awaiting secrets being revealed. I think the trial and the removal of military titles is the reason for her rant about the birth certificate.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.