Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she address every negative story and turn it round in her favour? ‘I was not banned, it was not necessary for me to dial in’ seriously if you knew the stories were bullshit why not just ignore it and let it go? Get on with your non-royal life? She must be so insecure to have to address EVERYTHING.
Never explain, never complain. She really is the antithesis of this mantra isn't she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So apparently they wont move to California while Trumps president....well that's just guaranteed Trump to be president for the next 10 yrs then. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Megan up bright and early and dials into the conference call:

(Hears recording): We are sorry, your passcode is incorrect for the meeting you are trying to join, please try again.

Slams Phone. Kicks dog. Sacks lawyer. Trashes recording kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Meghan is playing so nice now that they either confronted her with all the information they have on her to shut her up or she really thinks she’ll get all the cookies- and the jar- if she plays nice for a few days.

Reactions: 5
Megan up bright and early and dials into the conference call:

(Hears recording): We are sorry, your passcode is incorrect for the meeting you are trying to join, please try again.

Slams Phone. Kicks dog. Sacks lawyer. Trashes recording kit.
Haha bleeping hilarious this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, there's massive writings about her and her NPD all over Google. Even some dude who says he's a narcissist said, she's a massive narc lol
Was it narcsite? Some guy called HG Tudor. Absolutely fascinating and so convincing that she is a massive narcissist. He even addresses Pier’s input as apparently Pier’s is a narcissist too (who’da thunk it?)

Reactions: 5
So apparently they wont move to California while Trumps president....well that's just guaranteed Trump to be president for the next 10 yrs then. :giggle:
Hahaha just how miley cyrus, madonna and lena dunham would move out of the states if trump won ;)

Reactions: 4
This says it all to me;

“One courtier, expressing bewilderment at the attitude of the Sussexes, said at the weekend, “People bent over backwards for them. They were given the wedding they wanted, the house they wanted, the office they wanted, the money they wanted, the staff they wanted, the tours they wanted, and the backing of the family.

“What more did they want?”

Duke and Duchess of Wokedome 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
James o'brien is so desperate to get an interview with meghan. He's licking her clit everyday talking about how racist people are and that people don't like megan because she wanted the royal staff to call her meghan
he was getting on my nerves yesterday comparing 3 stories in the papers between Kate and Meghan as definitive proof she was badly treated because of her race 🙄 did he even look for 3 stories where Kate was badly treated? Back in the early days there was loads of negative press on her but of course it didn’t suit his narrative.

plus all the BAME callers that were given airtime were all banging the institutional racism drum without having to qualify what they were saying with evidence, and yet the royalists had their comments ripped into as opinion and without proof. One poor guy wasn’t even allowed to start his sentence with “I get the impression that...” or something like that. I hate woke journalists who just pontificate because they get stiffies over some imagined moral authority, bog off.

Reactions: 6
Throwing the race card around is an insult to anybody who has actually suffered racism.

Reactions: 16
he was getting on my nerves yesterday comparing 3 stories in the papers between Kate and Meghan as definitive proof she was badly treated because of her race 🙄 did he even look for 3 stories where Kate was badly treated? Back in the early days there was loads of negative press on her but of course it didn’t suit his narrative.
I've always liked Kate. She was actually still getting slagged off right up until Meghan came on the scene. So I've always wondered if Kate was secretly grateful that the hate had passed to someone else?!

However, nobody has ever been slagged off as much as Camilla (who I also like). She is to be admired that she just quietly carried on and held her head up high and got through it. But then again she's English and has a stiff upper lip (the phrase Meghan hates!).

Reactions: 18

plus all the BAME callers that were given airtime were all banging the institutional racism drum without having to qualify what they were saying with evidence, and yet the royalists had their comments ripped into as opinion and without proof. One poor guy wasn’t even allowed to start his sentence with “I get the impression that...” or something like that. I hate woke journalists who just pontificate because they get stiffies over some imagined moral authority, bog off.
LBC allow it because they say that because their presenters cover a spectrum of political views. It drives me nuts too!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.