Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royal Sussex’s independent traders.

Catch us at our market stool we left the royals coz we’re fools!!

Reactions: 7
He really has aged since his wedding and that wasn't that long ago. He still looked relatively boyish and handsome then.

Reactions: 10
the only toxic person here are them. The sheer arrogance and narcissistic tendencies these two are beyond!

Its this kind of bollocks that annoys me.
She knew what she was signing up and into when she said yes to Hazza...
Same way Camilla and Kate knew marrying C&W...

If its freedom she wants she should never have joined the RF, surely?

Reactions: 14
the only toxic person here are them. The sheer arrogance and narcissistic tendencies these two are beyond!

Trust me she still wont be able to 'do what she likes' unless they divorce she's still a Royal. She's going to get a shock if she thinks she can now do whatever.

Harry & Maghan#5 Harry keep your title you will be back in a while.

Reactions: 3
Trust me she still wont be able to 'do what she likes' unless they divorce she's still a Royal. She's going to get a shock if she thinks she can now do whatever.

Harry & Maghan#5 Harry keep your title you will be back in a while.
Seems to me she just wants to turn up with little notice for nice cups of tea, not get dressed formally and never return to the UK. I don't think she is ever coming back here. Not ever. Not even if the Queen passes away.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.