Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine that if a Disney film included a miscarriage, her description is exactly how it would be . I’m suprised forest animals weren’t there to lift her to her feet whilst she hummed bravely , staring into yonder ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thecatwiththeemeraldtiara as quoted by yankee wally

Tumi Yukii video where she reads the whole article, for those who missed it. As always check out the comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My guess is that despite M’s double BA degree (thus 2x super smart lol)
AFAIK there is no such thing as a this alleged double degree combination offered at Northwestern.

And how could she even pass it, when she didn't pass the most basic test required for diplomatic services. I can't remember what the test is called at the moment, will need more coffee till the brain functions properly, but it is in LCCs book.

Also, Northwestern took all information of her graduation off the net, after she was engaged to H. There is someone on the internet who says they have screenshots of her graduation/exam results and she never majored in foreign relations or whatever it is called.

So little Ms Liar only majored in theatrics. And it shows. Big time.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The timing if very staged - it is Thanksgiving tomorrow, time when many families share good and bad news. So the PR firm thinks it will go like this:
Random family “we suffered a miscarriage” , “oh no so did the Princess, such a brave lady writing that article. She really is a saint that one”.
In reality nobody cares!

Also I work in a hospital in CA where many celebrities and rich people come. We definitely have staff that deals with them and their PR firms. These are the doctors who make a lot of hush money, get invited to events, receive big gifts etc.
Fake hospital visits, secret visits - see it all. I wish I could do a tell all and not about their medical histories but how much of tit humans some of them are.

Don’t know anything about Megan’s medical history but in LA anything can be true and everything can be fake.

AFAIK there is no such thing as a this alleged double degree combination offered at Northwestern.

And how could she even pass it, when she didn't pass the most basic test required for diplomatic services. I can't remember what the test is called at the moment, will need more coffee till the brain functions properly, but it is in LCCs book.

Also, Northwestern took all information of her graduation off the net, after she was engaged to H. There is someone on the internet who says they have screenshots of her graduation/exam results and she never majored in foreign relations or whatever it is called.

So little Ms Liar only majored in theatrics. And it shows. Big time.
This shouldn’t be too hard to check, the university must have archives of graduation programs where they surely list the majors. Also students majoring in IR have a focus: Asia, South America, Middle East etc. In order to graduate you need to take higher level classes in your chosen focus and these classes tend to be small (def less then 50 people but some like 15). So if she did major there would be people who remember her taking a class with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
At best (in terms of the handling of the news) it's true and she has used an incredibly badly written over flowery almost fictional sounding article to improve her public image and cast her as a heroic victim.

At worst she has made the whole thing up.

I personally would say the former but who knows.

I'm annoyed the charities praising her as trail blazing when there have been many other famous women who have spoken out before.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m glad I am not the only one who thinks she is waxing lyrical about her miscarriage. Millions of women have had miscarriages and it is a sad affair, but to dramatise it does not sit comfortably with me. I feel for their loss. She must have been ticked off when Chrissy Teigan pipped her to the post. Again, I am sorry for their losses, but it is the behaviour I have an issue with. It is noted that she and JCMH were supported by Kate and Wills but of course that cannot be acknowledged by them as the RF is their #1 enemy.

Reactions: 21
Zara did give an interview about it to the Sunday Times and she revealed another miscarriage in the interview. Likely she got paid too.
Zara had to announce her miscarriage because she had already announced she was pregnant.
Smeggy had not announced a pregnancy, hence it was probably early on (I can't believe she would not say at 12 weeks).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion:
Harry and Meghan the world is not your stage, take responsibility and act your age.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello and welcome to the thread. Despite English being my first language I’m not certain about what you’ve written. I’m fluent in Hebrew, Russian, Korean and Vietnamese if any of those languages work for you. There are also several friends here that may be better at interpreting French, German, Polish, Spanish, et al. Please let us know which language works best for you ❤
I think they are Australian from their name?!?!

Reactions: 6
The whole Meghan debacle comes from her fundamental misunderstanding of what being royal is. It's not celebrity.

They have alienated a lot of the fans of the royal family, and people who do like her just see her a a celebrity of the moment and aren't all that bothered by royalty. And celebrity is fleeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A little early but a new morning so might as well have the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.