Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it is a year since all that polo shenanigans last year, which culminated in the ridiculous staged prize giving ceremony where madam tried to take over.

Can we take it that either Hazno can't afford to play polo this year, or Nacho hasn't invited him back due to Smeghan's antics last year, or Smeghan won't let Hazno go to the polo any more in case he runs off with Nacho's wife?
Yes, I saw it mentioned on Reddit yesterday and posted a photo of it here. The whole thing makes me laugh every time I think of it. The hat, the lipstick on his face, the seal clapping... 🤣

I think Zara and Mike were somewhere with Nacho, a while ago, and it is probably like school kids with H&M.

You can't be my friend if you are theirs 😁 sulk sulk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion: The Moaning Montecito Markles Try To Destroy Everything That Sparkles
You need to post this title in Bold thus Harry & Meghan #353 followed by your suggested title in bold so it can be seen …. Good luck with it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF is this all about?
Who does she think she is, Anne Boleyn?
We all know what happened to her........
20230526_120336.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Who has said Archie is missing his grandfather? Where has that info come/leaked from?
And why is he only missing him now ?
Trying to squirm their way back as they are a laughing stock and nothing, absolutely nothings without the royal family - piss off !!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Who has said Archie is missing his grandfather? Where has that info come/leaked from?
And why is he only missing him now ?
Trying to squirm their way back as they are a laughing stock and nothing, absolutely nothings without the royal family - piss off !!!!
If that were true :rolleyes: Harold could bring him to see his rich grandfather when he flies over for his court case.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder where Beyoncé fairs with ILBW nowadays? There’s hasn’t been that much about them lately whereas a couple of years ago Meghan was her ‘Diana’!! There weird portrait in her music video, the ‘text’ on the Netflix thing etc I think this would hurt her pride big time if Mr and Mrs Z cut ties!

Reactions: 24
Is Harry still bringing out the second book? Thought that was due before the Corry? Spare 2, the bits that weren't good enough for Spare 1, how everybody snubbed me again.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ironically by the glamorous Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath
Was just on Insta and saw she has teamed with Harrids and done a how to glam up for a posh do kind of thing! Smegs totally saw herself doing something like that, instead she needs to watch the post and listen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's such bollocks...
Archie is what? 4?

A 4 yr old who has never met either grandad will just not give a tit.

I speak as a parent of someone who has never met either grandmother (1 dead, 1 batshit)
Totally agree, my son has met and spent time with his grandmother until 6 months ago, so had a relationship. We no longer see said grandmother and he's never asked about her, he's the same age as Archie.

My other child, who is 3 years older, has asked twice in the last 6 months.

Younger children only speak of those who are constant in their orbit.

It's just another dig at the RF for Megains need for attention 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.