Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a programme on Channel 5 this weekend about the dastardly duo:
'Meghan and Harry Two Troubled Years'
It's on Saturday night at 21:20 apparently.
As it's Channel 5 I don't suppose we can expect any in depth analysis 😁 but I guess that I won't be going out.

Shouldn't that be ...Meghan and Harry Two Troubled Twats

😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate is happy to go to Sainsbury’s and The Range with the kids, these two who supposedly want a normal life ask stores to close so they can shop in private. Gah!
The shugs are out in full force "These are lies!!" "The Star lies!!!" bleh bleh bleeeeeh 😂😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Harry: "What's for tea Meg? Can we play the choo-choo game again? Me like beans on toast. Me like it when you put the beans on a spoon like a choo-choo train and my mouth is like a tunnel.

Meg: "Oh duck off you ginger dimwit, make your own tea. I've got Oprah on the phone. She's holding-out on me the bleeping bleep. I want 10 million for the interview, she's holding-out on me for 7.

H: Oh, pweeeze Meggy-weggy. I want beans. Or spaghetti-hoops.

Although I am fairly sick (in mind, not body), the thing that fills my heart with glee is the fact that, love him or loathe him (mostly loathe him), Donald Trump ain't givin' Harry no Green Card anytime soon. Meghan, true to form, slagged-off the Don vowing never to live in America whilst he was at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Oh, but again she reneged on that vow. One wonders what other vows she will renege on. Although Meghan would hate to admit it, she is very similar to Trump in that she has/had a romanticized view of the British Royal Family. Donald does love pomp and ceremony and our Queen. Meghan did to, untill Liz told her to go do one.

So should we give Harry a free pass with all the: "get a job you entitled thick oaf" stuff? Because technically, as an alien in the US he can't officially work. I lived in the US for a while and I know the immigration rules, one cannot even do voluntary work. That's what made it strange for me when he was prancing around with her indoors giving-out food parcels for operation Angel (or whatever it was called). That's not allowed. Oh and when and if Harry does become a part-time Yank, the IRS will spill all the beans as to his income, ie: The Bank of Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To save you all the pain and suffering of having to read the Daily Fail, here's the M and H headline today:

1.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Where was Hairy when Scary flashed her Mary at Selina’s Spouse?
That made me laugh out loud! Mary was what it was always referred to as when I was a kid and I’ve never heard anyone call it that since 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You beat me to it carcinogen
i need more sleep and that DM article has given me the rage.
How many face-masks for our NHS heroes could have been supplied for the cost of Meghan and Harry's wedding? It's a sickening disgrace. Take your rage and focus it into a positive pursuit. Meghan would approve; fashion yourself into the lotus position and thrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bless her.
And you!
And the traumatised Male members of the family.
Cyber tattle hugs across the ether x x x
Its evolution in ac
Maybe something simple.

Harry and Meghan #24 The Beverly Hillbillies, still squatting and twatting.

Not a good idea to use the "m" word honey. It can cause offence and might get you a warning.
bleep is fine though. As is twit or dick. ;)

Just for you

LADIES !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is my favourite line - Jet-setting eco warriors! lol

Thread title suggestion
Meghan and Harry #24 The Jet-setting eco warriors, grounded and disarmed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Goodness!! I thought for sure by the time I was headed to bed and y'all were waking up we'd have a new thread!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.