Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so rude to that reporter.
”where did you go to high school”
” I’m from here”

isit really a big deal to be from LA?
who gives a monkey’s

No wonder she had such a massive tax bill.
And now wonder as part of the Sussex royal proposal she only wanted high profile gigs. She would have raked in millions from product placement.
disgusting, grubby fame bleep.

William does speak 5 languages

William definitely speaks French. ill try to find a link
Here. (Accent is not great!)

and for good measure; here he is speaking Welsh.

That French is pretty sad. Not just the accent but he doesn't sound as though he knows what the words mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry of someone has already posted but here's another video of Megz making sure she's in front

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
God she looked a mess right from the off
My hair starts looking like that if it badly needs a wash lol 🤭 x.

Nope I've changed my mind...if I hadn't washed my hair for a month I imagine 😃 x

If it's a wig the least she can do is put it on a quick wash in the washing machine 😄

She properly don't even have a fresh pair of pants on everyday... properly gets two wears out of a pair of knickers by turning them inside out 🤢 lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember watching DIY SOS The Big Build a few years ago when Wills and Harry gave a hand.

I think they were converting a street of derelict houses in Manchester to house veterans.The resident sparky (forgot his name) has a habit of calling people sausage.

When he was introduced to the two princes, he said to Harry “hello sausage” or wtte.

Harry looked at him like he was some kind of alien and said “sausage?” And not in a friendly way either, leaving Nick Knowles to apologise.

I remember thinking then Ooooooh he’s a bit tetchy!

Although it’s was a ridiculous thing to call him 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
From Twitter!

Anyone know who these 2 are? Wouldn’t mind finding the rest of this video!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just managed to catch up after a busy couple of days. Hilarious as ever ! You lot are the bitchiest and best.

Thank you for making running a simultaneous "home-school" and running my businesses in lockdown , whilst also juggling the daily care of a "booted-out-of-hospital-to-make-way-for-Corona-patients" 96 yo neighbour, a little more bearable.

You and copious amounts of wine are keeping me sane.

Absolutely loving the moniker "DINO" ( Duchess in name only) - she certainly has the "claws" and feet for it...🤣

Oh and a belated congratulations on the arrival on grandbabynoo. @antinoos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The United States is tilted; everything loose ends up in California. As I type Halfwit and his Itch are frantically searching below and behind the throw-cushions on every vegan-friendly sofa in their rented abode for loose change. They are the loose change, that's the irony. The real currency is in the British Monarchy. However devalued it may be, it still remains solid stock.

Meghan is a shinning beacon for millennial's everywhere; a lighthouse to guide lost ships away from the jagged rocks of patriarchy.

"Nurse, nurse!! Where's my bleeping morphine?! NURSE!?!"

As they used to say in old Rome: Fakekus-Untillus-U-Makekus. And if that angle of attack fails, just marry some ridiculously privileged rich dimwit, bleed him dry, divorce him and then marry an Arab.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry of someone has already posted but here's another video of Megz making sure she's in front

This is OUTRAGEOUS. And look how inappropriately smiley she is at a Remembrance Day service. You’re meant to be remembering the millions who died Smeggen, not congratulating your self for single handedly ignoring protocol Modernising then RF. 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the state visits to Buck Palace if she got elected?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only way she'll get back in that building!
The bleep would start world war 3 over that Russian tiara she never got to wear.

Oh tit, I'm just wondering which side Russia would be on , what a pickle.:eek:

Haribo knows the drill, why did he not gently herd her back behind Wills and Kate? bleep.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My hair starts looking like that if it badly needs a wash lol 🤭 x.

Nope I've changed my mind...if I hadn't washed my hair for a month I imagine 😃 x

If it's a wig the least she can do is put it on a quick wash in the washing machine 😄

She properly don't even have a fresh pair of pants on everyday... properly gets two wears out of a pair of knickers by turning them inside out 🤢 lol.
You think she wears knickers ?

I like you Freda 19, always funny but straight shooter
I like you too ... whoever you are.:love:

Did anyone else see this? There was a pond between them & the reporters!

Blimey, he really REALLY hates the press. Worra twunt. Missed opportunity there to dunk the pair of them.
Oh god her legs kill me. :ROFLMAO:Like bamboo canes, skinny and bumpy and lumpy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bring breaking news incase you have all been busy today worrying about Pinky ATB being quiet.....
Chocolate should be stored in the ..... Cupboard not the fridge,.. that's if you have any left cos of Rona🙈this is gospel cos Cadbury said so.....
And I read somewhere that h is waiting for flights to resume so he can come home..ahhhh...just like lassie❤
I know you Will all sleep easier for knowing the facts...well one of them maybe fake news but I'm off before you shoot the messenger 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bring breaking news incase you have all been busy today worrying about Pinky ATB being quiet.....
Chocolate should be stored in the ..... Cupboard not the fridge,.. that's if you have any left cos of Rona🙈this is gospel cos Cadbury said so.....
And I read somewhere that h is waiting for flights to resume so he can come home..ahhhh...just like lassie❤
I know you Will all sleep easier for knowing the facts...well one of them maybe fake news but I'm off before you shoot the messenger 🙈
Bib .I hide my mars bars in the salad drawer of the fridge. The rug rats would rather die than venture into the salad drawer. The funny thing is that there's rarely anything remotely salad-like in there, but the very name alone is a deterrent. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bib .I hide my mars bars in the salad drawer of the fridge. The rug rats would rather die than venture into the salad drawer. The funny thing is that there's rarely anything remotely salad-like in there, but the very name alone is a deterrent. My momma didn't raise no fools.;)
I miss Mars bars..........we don't have them here anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Love to know who the women in Canada is?
I wonder if it's TP . She writes her posts as if english is not her first language, might be canadian french.
I know her posts are annoying and give us nothing really, but I do think she has some sort of history with smeggy and she mentions the yacht thing a lot.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.