Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't tell you how disappointed I would be to get a zoom call from Meghan and Harry.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I can't tell you how disappointed I would be to get a zoom call from Meghan and Harry.
Jesus.He looks like someone set his face on fire and then put it out with a shovel.
Worra bleep.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spot on!! Disney proper stitched meghan up 😂😂
I was reading an article the other day on Reese Witherspoon and her love for the royals and smeggy was mentioned, as in Reese was pictured in a souvenir shop in London looking at a plate with H&M on it and pulling a funny face. Anyway toward the end of the brief article the writer said WTTE (words to the effect) " The duchess recently did a voice over for a disney program about elephants and contrary to reports her husband didn't get her the job at the Lion King Premier....Prince Harry simply told the Disney executive how good his wife was at such things. And then Disney offered her the job."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello, I mostly lurk in here. Can I please ask how to watch the thread, with email notification. There is no option to do this that I can see, but there was until a day or so ago? I can't find any settings for it either, thank you.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.