Harry & Meghan #23 Twatwoman and the prisoner of Beverly Ridge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From that article.

Those hobbit feet , yikes! Compare them to Kate's beside her .

Hello, I mostly lurk in here. Can I please ask how to watch the thread, with email notification. There is no option to do this that I can see, but there was until a day or so ago? I can't find any settings for it either, thank you.
Sorry honey, I can't help on that, but I'm sure someone clever will respond.

Reactions: 13
I am probably gonna sound like some mad hippie clairvoyant type now but aside from all the drama and everything else surrounding these two, has anyone else like me started to have really dark senses and feelings around Harry the last couple of months? like something terrible is going to happen.

Itโ€™s sadly at the point where itโ€™s all i can absorb from them anytime they reappear together???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Did someone already share this???

From that article.

I didn't do anything special, per say. I just started getted tattle alerts in my email. Wish I could be more helpful.

I can't stop laughing at Patricia Arquette........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Fekking dumbass........she married Sean Penn.......that tells you ever about her mental state ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Aww just saw a few of the inside pics........

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I didn't do anything special, per say. I just started getted tattle alerts in my email. Wish I could be more helpful.

I can't stop laughing at Patricia Arquette........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Fekking dumbass........she married Sean Penn.......that tells you ever about her mental state ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Patricia Arquette was never married to Sean Penn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It was Nicholas Cage she married x x but you have the right interiors there...still don't like them, but the gardens look beautiful!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello, I mostly lurk in here. Can I please ask how to watch the thread, with email notification. There is no option to do this that I can see, but there was until a day or so ago? I can't find any settings for it either, thank you.
There's a watch button at the top of every page, below the Tattle banner and above the first post.

Reactions: 13
I am probably gonna sound like some mad hippie clairvoyant type now but aside from all the drama and everything else surrounding these two, has anyone else like me started to have really dark senses and feelings around Harry the last couple of months? like something terrible is going to happen.

Itโ€™s sadly at the point where itโ€™s all i can absorb from them anytime they reappear together???
Do you mean as in his health? Or that heโ€™s going down a dark path? (Willingly or otherwise)

Reactions: 12
I loved that show when I was a kid.
That and watching I Love Lucy as an infant with my mother started my enduring love affair with America. One of the most wicked of Lady Megdebts distortions is that we Brits dislike, misunderstand and patronise Americans. In my experience its a very romantic never ending love affair on both sides of the Atlantic. I was in New York this time last year. The thought of Central Park full of blossom and a choir of kids singing America the Beautiful on one of those open air stages makes Aunty tear up....we'll meet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
From that article.

Looks like an Emu trying on Primark knock-offs

Mid century Chicago Picture-House Baronial. Imagine trying to relax in one of those rooms? Its a party house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
l
It was Nicholas Cage she married x x but you have the right interiors there...still don't like them, but the gardens look beautiful!
Thats because it looks like a hotel/posh conference centre that had a make over by an interior designer. There's nothing homely about it and nothing that indicates personal style. It's too large and souless.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure it was there for me yesterday. A post for forum business then.
That's so weird, I tried earlier unwatching then watching again with the same result. I've just done it again now and it's back to having the option, so strange! Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 6

I find that house as creepy as duck
i donโ€™t get a good vibe from it at all.
imagine whatโ€™s it like at night when the lights go out...jeez it would give me the willies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m trying this new positivity mindset thing right now to help me through lockdown, so here it goes:

Meghan: I am positive you donโ€™t smell of spunk. I am also positive that while aiming to star in a Real Housewives series isnโ€™t terrible, please donโ€™t end up in the Atlanta one which is my favourite. I already lived through Kim Zolciak and her wigs.

Harry: I am positive that you are not dull, stupid and have a mean streak a mile wide. I am also positive that these werenโ€™t the features which meant you drove off all the high society women.

You know, I feel more positive after that...

;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
l
Thats because it looks like a hotel/posh conference centre that had a make over by an interior designer. There's nothing homely about it and nothing that indicates personal style. It's too large and souless.
Agree...very much like a hotel. I appreciate we all like different things, and how we like our homes changes over time too, but this is not a lived-in house, not cosy, not relaxing...

Reactions: 16
As an self professed - ahem - independent couple with a young baby, wouldnโ€™t you think theyโ€™d both be champing at the bit for a property of their very own, that they could decorate and choose their furnishings?

I find it so odd that theyโ€™ve basically bummed properties from his family and now, from vague friends of friends. Being more or less newly wed, isnโ€™t a family property designed and chosen to suit them usually really high up on any coupleโ€™s agenda? Finding this twosome more and more odd and the whole validity of the relationship more questionable as time goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 26
20200516_103435.jpg

The closest she'll come to play Catwoman will be in a cheap, plastic costume between the sheets with Ginger. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.