Harry & Meghan #22 A woke, broke joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just accidentally made one because I didn’t see this one so I have reported my one 😂😂 oops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

OH duck!
Not sure why any designer would particularly want her to wear their clothes. She’s a difficult shape, has no sense of what suits her and doesn’t understand how to put an outfit together. Now that she’s an ex-royal and a former actress in a minor tv series I don’t know what kudos she could bring to a brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm right! I'm right 😂😂 Thanks Freda, my big head won't fit through the door😂😂 would you mind telling my hubby I'm right- 😂😂
Back to topic, I firmly believe the multimillionaire isn't loaning the house out of the goodness of his heart otherwise there would be a tit load of homeless people in there..... Oh wait😂😂 but at what price ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

OH duck!
Maybe, but she has the opposite of the Midas touch.
I think she appeals to a certain segment of the American population.
However I don’t think she’ll ever been taken seriously as an Alister.
To be honest, I don’t care what she does.
If she makes any money at all, she can pay back the Frogmore costs pronto and pay for her own protection.
She’ll be fodder for piss taking forever as she is so up herself.
And if she and Harry ever divorce, I hope the Royal lawyers take her to the cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like Posh and Becks all over again.
Don't you mean "Thick and Thin" ? (thanks to aunty legal for that gem:love:)

Maybe, but she has the opposite of the Midas touch.
I think she appeals to a certain segment of the American population.
However I don’t think she’ll ever been taken seriously as an Alister.
To be honest, I don’t care what she does.
If she makes any money at all, she can pay back the Frogmore costs pronto and pay for her own protection.
She’ll be fodder for piss taking forever as she is so up herself.
And if she and Harry ever divorce, I hope the Royal lawyers take her to the cleaners.
I don't even think she appeals to any certain segment for anything she does or has been in her life other than having a black parent.
I honestly think that her most vocal supporters are screeching their support based on the fact that she has some black heritage and they think she's some sort of black icon for bouncing on a white British prince's penis and diddling us Brits out of millions of our hard earned cash.
Those and of course the bokey wokey SJW's that infest the media telling us how bad we are for not letting fishy fanny be our favourite pwincess instead of Catherine.
Sorry, not sorry.😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Re the charity donation thing, I have a question.

I was always PAYE when I was working so haven't a scooby (not him!), but someone told me that when businesses "donate" to charity, it can be set against tax so it's often to their fiscal advantage.

Does anyone know if that's the case?

Obviously it would vary from country to country, but in general terms?

Reactions: 11
Re the charity donation thing, I have a question.

I was always PAYE when I was working so haven't a scooby (not him!), but someone told me that when businesses "donate" to charity, it can be set against tax so it's often to their fiscal advantage.

Does anyone know if that's the case?

Obviously it would vary from country to country, but in general terms?
Yep, it is.

Reactions: 10
Compare this Harry from just 2 years ago to the Harry we've seen today ,While you are looking check out the difference in his teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hot off the wordpress

Harry also appears to want to remain in the public view, for he could easily have given a simple statement instead, but their ‘fan base’ don’t seem to be that literate and can only watch video clips. Most can only post an emoji as a reply, or use a translator which churns out some incomprehensible gibberish as a social media comment. :LOL:

The video clip was posted on a Saturday evening when thunderstorms hit the UK, and it was painful to watch as his head flailed around, add some raised eyebrows for effect as his eyes darted left to right with such intensity like a drug addict peaking after a hit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.