Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaahhhh thanks...... totally made my night ❀😘

Think we will be here another 200 posts if she continues like this.....had to scribble out the face, couldn't stomach it tonight!!! (& a tad annoyed she has the audacity to use the only bloody photo from the Jubilee....)
View attachment 1338383
Blimey, she's such a brazen hussy, doesn't even bother to acknowledge the original author. There's not one original thought in her vacuous puffed up head.

Reactions: 44
I think maybe I will give the new award I drew to every single one of us.
These threads contain some brilliant detective work that was a result of lots of hard work and dedication to bringing the truth to the masses.
There are some brilliantly funny posts from a whole variety of people who make us all laugh out loud.

there are videos that people have brought here from the outside world.
The threads are brimming with information, humour, facts and theories.

So for every poster who has contributed to these 200 threads [except those with a high sugar level, of course] - I hereby present the new Tattle award............
Well done everyone....
View attachment 1338220
Thank you for this. I love it.. I'm so proud to be here celebrating. I've been here a year last Friday, and I love the friendship we all share over our distaste for them. When we talk "SoHoHo" the gen pop of our family and friends eyes glaze over, they think we're obsessed, and crazed over the duplicituos duo.

But here, there is kinship in seeing through the Harkles.
❀
Just had a quick look and yes, the VIP lounge door is open!

So I wedged it with a job lot of reel-to-reel recording equipment I found chucked by a window, along with a sack of sugar - it's almost as if someone was trying to peer in and spy on us... anyway, they've gone now, so everyone, pile in, bring a spoon and get that trifle down you! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
woo hoo. bubbly please! and how about a drinking gane? Let's celebrate the gruesones in style! 200 thread's of their suckery! Congrats to everyone here. When do the doors close again?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So how many of you have been on since the first thread?
I've been lurking on and off for a while but only joined during the Jubilee. The drama was too much!

My first memory of MM is when Harry did the press release asking everyone to leave his girlfriend alone. Except most people at the time didn't know they were dating.
Then v soon after the VF cover titled 'Harry's girl' (nice feminist motto right there).
I was bemused.
The rest is history.

Reactions: 53
Watch this space.
Beatrice seems to have changed.
Or has she?
Is it our perception of her that has changed?

Maybe we will see her a bit more now. Maybe she'll tag along with Catherine to some things. We shall see.

That other one will be living in Portugal a lot of the time, so she won't be around.

Maybe strings have been pulled by the Firm to engineer her moving out of the country.
I definitely think Beatrice has been genuine. She has hugged Catherine in public in certain occasions and even the Body Language Guy thinks she's nice. My heart broke for her when she started sobbing in the middle of Prince Philip's Thanksgiving service this year.

I still don't understand why Eugenie is moving to Portugal. I thought she registered her son to Marlborough College right after he was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
And, especially unappealing in the rotisserie chicken position (do you think that's much different to the Roast chicken position?) It may involve more gymnastics and roly polying sideways!

Anyway.....Is the door to the VIP area open to everyone for the duration of the 200th thread! I think there's still some jubliee trifle left from last week!
🍾🍸🍹🍷πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚πŸŒˆ
Yes of course 😁 there's plenty of cake splattered about πŸ˜ƒ and some poor Scottish man having his sporran chewed 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel very honoured to be sharing my birthday with the 200th thread 😍πŸ₯‚
Thanks to everyone in this lovely community for making it such a wonderful place to vent, share opinions & thoughts & to all those who work so hard starting threads & keeping it safe for us all x

Hope you've had a Happy Birthday D.A. πŸŽ‚
Please leave any left over nibbles and cake and drink you have in the VIP lounge, as our supplies will be much depleted after today's 200th celebrations. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
PS Although I love the anonymity, and I am sure some of us are like me just bored and curious people with a bit too much time on their hands!

I would love to know who everyone actually is......... or what sources everyone uses to keep so up to date!
There have to be a fair few media people on here, people with insider knowledge or people who write articles or do podcasts!

And probably also a fair number of deliberate M supporters, here to derail threads and send people off down completely false trails!!!!!! :LOL:
I'm an American born mixed race Brit. The last wedding we attended had 2 A-listers. The previous one had one A and several C & D listers. The Sixes can't get an invite to a buffet w their own bloody family!

TATTLERS = 2
SIXES = 0

Now how pathetic is THAT? And I'm a Nobody that works behind the scenes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I definitely think Beatrice has been genuine. She has hugged Catherine in public in certain occasions and even the Body Language Guy thinks she's nice. My heart broke for her when she started sobbing in the middle of Prince Philip's Thanksgiving service this year.

I still don't understand why Eugenie is moving to Portugal. I thought she registered her son to Marlborough College right after he was born.

Maybe the Firm decided it would be better if she moved elsewhere and strings were pulled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I only tried the whole lot in a spoiler. It was rejected for size.
I didnt try spoilers for bits of it. I thought jpgs would be better and posted as attachments for you to put in the wiki if you want to.
I have it all saved as separate jpgs ( as posted) I also have all of them in a Word.docx saved to my laptop.

I can save that doc as a pdf if you like.
I can put it into the wiki if you would like them in there.
Ive never put anything in though so I dont know how to do it or what format is best.
If you can save it as a PDF, I'll save it and link it to the Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Our Mods aren't half vigilant. I name-tagged @Yel in my last post and minutes later she'd noticed and replied! No wonder Minge can't get a look-in here.
If that’s to eject me from the VIP lounge, I’m not going without a fight! I’m claiming squatters rights. Plus I’m sure I’ve seen that sporran hanging on the coathooks before, so I’m waiting for the owner to come back and collect it πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks @Chita and @Kittypops for new thread and titleπŸ’• The list of titles is brill @Chita !

Congrats to all posters for the wonderful contributions over the years, I am sure they brightened grey days for many of us !
Thank you allπŸ’•

and

and finally, keep up the good work

❀❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The 200th thread wow well done everyone whos contributed πŸ₯³ I'm sending you all a banana with a hand written message on it 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Happy Birthday @D. A. πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³

Long before Peg, Harry would constantly make sly comments about William .
The US media was somehow his primary outlet.
It was percieved based on his carefully crafted image by the Duchy of Cornwall $$$ that he is just joking, it's all cheeky Harry.
The fun loving joker.
Most people didn't notice the Diana pattern in him, and if they did it was favorable because the Duchy of Cornwall $$$ made sure that her image was relatively untarnished even in times of the war of the Waleses.
Peg is on her own, a incompetent grifter, that made it somwhere via Daddy -Trevor-Cory-Harry, she doesn't have the know-how to even start this game.
Harry is the original string puller , it was brewing before her.
This makes sense Evangelina. It was for the best that Stoat was outed before PC took the throne as it will be bad enough without the Queen. Sooner or later Stoat's true nature would have come out and he would have been in a stronger position inside the RF later to cause damage to PC or William.
His antipathy towards Camilla can be contained in the Memoir if it's published, but imagine if he was a working senior royal undermining and sniping as seems to be his nature. Far more difficult to deal with if he's inside the family, the maggot in the heart.

His long-standing jealousy of William, his coveting of Catherine, hatred of Camilla and possibly his father too, his fury at William's height and his children, have all been revealed. Better the devil you know, and though it's been traumatic and unpleasant overall I think it's for the good. Noballs is sick but also dangerous, and needs to be rehabilitated and medicated in a secure environment where he can't harm himself or anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.