Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now THAT'S perpetuating a falsehood if ever I seen one! Hypocritical pair of thundercunts
It certainly bloody well is! I don’t know how either of them can dare to lecture us after all the lies and falsehoods they have perpetuated. It beggars belief.

PS I laughed out loud at your use of the word ‘thundercunts’!
PPS Auto spell check changed that naughty word into ’thunder dungs’. Same thing really as far as that pair is concerned.
PPPS Just googled the definition of ‘thundercunt’ and the following definition is bang on the money.

1631829616975.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Loving the DM stating that the ring she claims was part of the photoshoot looks ‘exactly’ like one she wore in 2020 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if like les dawson's female character used to say "she's a stranger to ajax"

(For younger readers ajax was a cleaning product)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mail story based on Sun story quoting "Royal expert" Duncan Larcombe.

Prince William and Prince Harry are not ready to make up, expert claims | Daily Mail Online

What really made me laugh was the typo in bold below:

The couple's biographer Omid Scobbie said the Sussexes were 'desperate to get their story out there'.
Bit in red, hasn’t she been desperately trying to get her story out there since the LCC book? I seem to remember her wanting
”finding freebies” published early “because that would explain everything” & defend/explain everything that appeared in the LCC book. Anyone else remember this?
Here we are 18 months & two versions of finding freebies, a tv interview etc….. etc…… etc…… later & people still don’t believe a bloody word they say, how thick do you have to be to not realise most of the world thinks you’re a joke?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Loving the DM stating that the ring she claims was part of the photoshoot looks ‘exactly’ like one she wore in 2020 😂😂😂😂
And here I present you with the evidence that the lying witch has worn that very same ‘loaned from the stylist’ ring on two other occasions this year. This first is from April 2021 and the second from her birthday video in August 2021. And she has worn it again for the Time photo shoot this week. I bet there are other examples of her wearing it before.

Some thoughts…1) As if a stylist would be walking round with $62,000 diamond rings to loan out, and 2) Did this same stylist loan her the ring for the alleged ‘pap walk’ photo in April? Hmm, didn’t Haz complain loudly that this ‘pap‘ photo was a disgusting intrusion of their privacy? how come she was wearing the ring loaned from a stylist then?

1631830885095.jpeg

1631830945300.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Been desperately trying to catch up since the flurry of reactions to the ghastly Time photo (retches into sick bucket)

If she could have got away with being on the cover by herself, she would have - she knows in the depths of her rotting soul that it's no 6 who's the main attraction, despite every traitorous, backstabbing, narcissistic thing he's said and done 🙄.
And it's my belief she makes him suffer for it. When you're as besotted as he is, you take such a lot of abuse, especially when it's dressed up as "love" and "what's best for us/you/me/the kids". He's a nasty piece of work himself, and when that worm finally turns...

And I wanted to make a small response to a post from @freda19 in the last thread but the Time photos popped up and all hell broke loose 😂 so I have screenshot shot Freda's post no 948 (which is worth reposting tbh)View attachment 765893
View attachment 765895

My response was to the posting on the armed forces website, where it was mentioned that no 6 didn't want to follow the path of duty or service of previous junior royals - or even his brother the future King! - but left the army because he wasn't allowed to pick and choose the bits he wanted and ignore the rest. Doesn't that sound awfully familiar?

Basically, no 6 had established this pattern of behaviour before he met Mrs no 6 - can't have what I want, throw a tantrum, leave.

Twunts, the pair of them!
I think every wife, mother, daughter, girlfriend, and girl next door pal will let the American veteran, ( and active duty as well) know all about PH 's "service" to the British military. I say this because my mate would be clueless about the whole thing if it were not for my daily updates...haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is an absolutely cracking article on the true meaning of the TIME cover. It sums up all that we have been saying. This part in particular stood out to me:

What this Time image does is not so much make them look like they are publicity hungry but publicity ravenous.

Nah, not keen on that write up. Not her usual scathing self. :unsure:She's actually tottering onto the snarkle side of the fence at times.

"This situation goes to the very heart of their post-royal lives; lives which now seem driven by both a very genuine desire to help blah blah blah."
No it doesn't Daniela. It's fake. They can't virtue signal how wonderful they are without receipts. So they rub the feckin receipts in our faces.

"Harry and Meghan and their Archewell Foundation are unequivocally doing a lot of good things ..."
No they aren't Daniela.The foundation only has to donate 5% of donations to good causes and can claim the other95% toward admin and staff costs (H&M). Their outlay is minimal and we never get proper figures, just vague but very public announcements of "helped with a new roof....helped with a kitchen ... arranged disposable nappies from Proctor & Gamble for women's groups(at no personal cost to themselves at all) etc etc.

I'd bet next months wages that judged by percentage of our wealth in charity donations most of us on here have out done the snarkles by a country mile in aiding charities. But because it's 'bits' here and 'bobs' there and done with a good heart and forgotten about it doesn't get totted up.
I'll go further, I'd say that what we on tattle as a community have donated to various charities in the past week is more than the snarkles one off toward a kitchen overseas where work is cheap, or the "contribution toward ..." the new roof in Texas(?). Especially the freakin' cat people on here. 🤪A cat only has to give them sad eyes and they are scampering off to the shelter to help out or hand over their life savings.

Seriously though, from donating online to telly emergency aid appeals, local gofundme's, sponsoring our school kids fund raisers and charity walkers, using and supplying local charity shops and giving the gift of time and hands-on effort (which you can't put a price on) ... we as a community leave their "genuine desire to help" where it belongs, in the shitter with the rest of their crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
‘The Archewell Foundation is now described as 'an impact-driven global nonprofit that puts compassion into action; uplifting and uniting communities locally and globally; online and offline.'

OMG, they are such deluded, narcissistic, arrogant porkie spewers. Yo sixes, we see you, we see through your pr, your selfish, egocentric, self aggrandizement is so clumsy, so pedantic and so puerile; it's baffling that you think you are on the road to success. It is said the road to hell is paved with good intentions, your envisioned road to success is paved with quick sand. Failure is your ONLY option. Go away, STFU and feed the chickens.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Piers refused to be Marked and he's got a new and nicer job, according to the BBC website:

Piers Morgan is to join the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Corp and Fox News Media, the company has announced.
He will host a new show that will air in the US, UK and Australia - his first major new presenting job since leaving ITV's Good Morning Britain in March.
"Piers is the broadcaster every channel wants but is too afraid to hire," Murdoch said in a statement.
The show will air on the newly-announced talkTV in the UK, Fox Nation in the US, and Sky News Australia.
Morgan said he was "thrilled" to return to News Corp, where he began his media career more than 30 years ago.

Good on him!

Again I am running on catch up (I dare to take a few hours out with hubby who's returned home after being on a "jolly" for a few days and you rotters have streamed pages ahead - so apologies if what I am saying looks "plagiarised").

Even though it may be pay for view, there are enough interested parties who are going to spread his views - especially regarding the twunts - via various social media platforms. It will probably boost their profile via some algorithm (TV + YouTube + Instagram + tiktok + Twitter + whatever other medium generates income & views).

It's a sad world we live in, and one the Twunts are exploiting to the max - even all the negative responses boosts their profile, from what I understand.

It all goes back to the old saying (paraphrasing) - all publicity is good publicity - whether it's good or bad 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Them being named as two of the world's 100 most influential people is not influencing Madame Tussauds one little bit ...............

So far, Harry and Meghan have had the indignation of being moved out of the royal section and into the celebrity section, quite close to their friends George Clooney, Benedict Cumberbatch, people like that. At the time a representative for the museum told Reuters: "Harry and Meghan have moved zones - Madame Tussauds London has moved its figures of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to their brand new Awards Party zone ..........

But it gets worse, because every so often at Madame Tussauds, they re-evaluate exactly who's in and who's out, and sadly Harry and Meghan are now on that re-evaluation list ................... light the fire under the cauldron and prepare for melt down!
"But it gets worse, because every so often at Madame Tussauds, they re-evaluate exactly who's in and who's out, and sadly Harry and Meghan are now on that re-evaluation list ................... light the fire under the cauldron and prepare for melt down!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't often use abbreviations but..
OMG... LMAO... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, wonderful that slipped in! This ties in with an earlier Black Trouser Poster who suggested that Minge had a larger bulge in her trousers than Noballs, which you can see in the photos as there's something hiding in the cloth.

Minge's cocky hand in pocket with thumb pointing to her Richmond is a testosterone-filled peacock display of power and dominance. This is what T. B'Liar did at Camp David with Bush, swaggered with his hands partly in his pockets, pointing to his Richmond.
Dudes, check out my member!

Minge's stance Legs Akimbo is also a powerful macho grab but it looks more like a filled nappy to me. This couldn't have been done in a skirt, as when she was restricted by wearing a dress like with the AoC at the Commonwealth Service her legs while greeting him were so wide apart that the Goblin dress looked about to split.

Is Minge really a man? NoBalls is subservient, and made the fatal mistake of teaming up with a Ho who would exploit his liking for domination, female role playing and strange fetishes. She's the man now and he's a woman.

No wonder H&M want to shut us down.
Meghan as a man 😄 x.
Maybe this is an advert inside Time magazine 😄😄 x

Resizer_16318337985271.jpg

Time to catch up 🥰 I'm on page 27

• Haha
  • Wow
And here I present you with the evidence that the lying witch has worn that very same ‘loaned from the stylist’ ring on two other occasions this year. This first is from April 2021 and the second from her birthday video in August 2021. And she has worn it again for the Time photo shoot this week. I bet there are other examples of her wearing it before.

Some thoughts…1) As if a stylist would be walking round with $62,000 diamond rings to loan out, and 2) Did this same stylist loan her the ring for the alleged ‘pap walk’ photo in April? Hmm, didn’t Haz complain loudly that this ‘pap‘ photo was a disgusting intrusion of their privacy? how come she was wearing the ring loaned from a stylist then?

View attachment 766980

View attachment 766984
As scobbie would say.....

"Oh ... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.