Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(y)

BIBs

The Obamas absolutely realised this. Hence no invite to the 60th party. Not sure if it was just a rumour but there was talk that William and Kate had received an invite.

Hazza and Smeggy might have the Bidens onside via Jill, but Biden is never going to be known as an "iconic" President like Obama or Kennedy. William already operates at that level.

Hazza and Smeggy are heading downwards towards Dorklyn and Nicola territory. Both couples trying to make themselves happen with cringeworthy, loved-up photoshoots.

And talking of the Beckhams, we do owe an apology to VB for thinking she created those hideous trousers :)

Those prices are hardly going to endear her to the masses. And if that is a flattering silhouette, I wouldn’t like to see an unflattering one. Why not try M&S next time Megs. You may not look any better, but at least you would save some money, to donate to your favourite charity. Oh, sorry, your favourite charity is you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yes, near the top of the Wiki page.

Are our 'opines' really that important to them? 😂
I don't think our opines are important, though being called a Flaccid Carrot and a Ho must sting. It's the digging that goes on here trying to get to the truth, and as I've said before there are some clever people on this site.
The champion of Truth Noballs would have us crash, and they can mobilize their bots easily so will attack us - Tattle in general maybe but the target, this thread.

Our Wiki is guarded by our own three--headed Cerberus in the shape of @JAR21 and others who Hoover up info and keep our Wiki safe from "disappearing". The Moderators stand guard and fend off attacks and so far have been successful. I was going to finish this post but forgot what I was going to say....errrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole thing makes me unreasonably angry..... that we are STILL being subjected to this tired woke joke. They have done NOTHING. They have accomplished NOTHING. They have been GIVEN everything. They have EARNED nothing. They do not have any grounds on which to opine on ANYTHING.... not a single thing. They haven't run TOWARDS any struggle - they have repeatedly run away from everything.
The photoshop is real. The mind-bending word salad is real. I'm astonished Time did this in the full knowledge of the phenomenon called "the Markle Effect". I feel like punching something but I don't want to scratch my knuckles
You’ve given me an idea for a thread title.
#139 Much opining, run from struggles, they’re no magic pair, just common muggles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just spotted this in the DM article about the supposed ‘power’ dressing. Did someone forget to edit out what they really thought? I read it several times to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks!!
Wow, wonderful that slipped in! This ties in with an earlier Black Trouser Poster who suggested that Minge had a larger bulge in her trousers than Noballs, which you can see in the photos as there's something hiding in the cloth.

Minge's cocky hand in pocket with thumb pointing to her Richmond is a testosterone-filled peacock display of power and dominance. This is what T. B'Liar did at Camp David with Bush, swaggered with his hands partly in his pockets, pointing to his Richmond.
Dudes, check out my member!

Minge's stance Legs Akimbo is also a powerful macho grab but it looks more like a filled nappy to me. This couldn't have been done in a skirt, as when she was restricted by wearing a dress like with the AoC at the Commonwealth Service her legs while greeting him were so wide apart that the Goblin dress looked about to split.

Is Minge really a man? NoBalls is subservient, and made the fatal mistake of teaming up with a Ho who would exploit his liking for domination, female role playing and strange fetishes. She's the man now and he's a woman.

No wonder H&M want to shut us down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Can someone add Time magazine to the list of things that’s been harkled?

If we don’t already have a list in the wiki we need one!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, wonderful that slipped in! This ties in with an earlier Black Trouser Poster who suggested that Minge had a larger bulge in her trousers than Noballs, which you can see in the photos as there's something hiding in the cloth.

Minge's cocky hand in pocket with thumb pointing to her Richmond is a testosterone-filled peacock display of power and dominance. This is what T. B'Liar did at Camp David with Bush, swaggered with his hands partly in his pockets, pointing to his Richmond.
Dudes, check out my member!

Minge's stance Legs Akimbo is also a powerful macho grab but it looks more like a filled nappy to me. This couldn't have been done in a skirt, as when she was restricted by wearing a dress like with the AoC at the Commonwealth Service her legs while greeting him were so wide apart that the Goblin dress looked about to split.

Is Minge really a man? NoBalls is subservient, and made the fatal mistake of teaming up with a Ho who would exploit his liking for domination, female role playing and strange fetishes. She's the man now and he's a woman.

No wonder H&M want to shut us down.
Someone on Twitter has compiled a small collage of Smeggy’s ‘man spreading’. There are some on Twitter who believe that Smeggy was born intersex and this is the reason she has so many masculine features and behaves so aggressively ‘male’. They also believe this is the reason she is unable to carry a baby of her own. It does sound a bit outlandish but, with these two fuckwits, anything is possible. What do others think of this intersex theory? Apologies if this has been discussed long ago, I haven’t seen any discussion of it here myself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do we think its a stability thing?? She is so determined to wear scary stilettos that she doesn't trust standing upright so spreads herself out to steady herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The sad thing is Meg probably dreamed of being on the cover for years but was just too insignificant to be noticed, but now because she married royalty they are buyingbeing given a cover she thinks she is something! Nope you are still insignificant!

And is still insignificant to be on the cover which us why I'm convinced they paid for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The pisstaking memes of the woeful TIME cover are still flowing thick and fast on Twitter. This has caused so much mirth across the globe!

The first photo is the cover before the photoshopping took place…

The second is an advert for Haz’s new hair salon…

1631819084548.jpeg

1631819179877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Where is Harry's other leg?
I don’t think it’s there, maybe still had a bit of self respect and walked away all by itself. When I enlarged the photo, It was blurry, but I could just about make out the moulding of the stonework not a black clad leg. Every time I look at that photo, It gets worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I so hope she sees this article … this is how it’s done with dignity & humility, the photo was actually taken last year but just released, no bouncy blow drys , photo shopping or head shrinking ! Perfect timing 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There is some interesting info on Twitter about Beg and Smeg’s deal with Time Mag. I have taken some screenshots.

Time magazine is 100 years old in 2023 and it seems that the Harkles‘ ‘multi year’ deal with them will run up to this milestone. Meaning that this vile pair will be featured several more times between now and the 100th anniversary on March 2023. Deep, deep joy for us all. This is another pointer towards them paying $$$$$$$$ to feature in the mag and on the cover. Some on Twitter are wondering how they can afford to pay such an amount when they are rumoured to be skint. Some speculate that this David Foster chap, who was purported to be Haz’s ‘surrogate dad’ when they first moved to LA, is funding it. No idea what that is all about and why he would get involved financially.

If you are wondering why on earth TIME mag has allowed themselves to be ‘markled’ when they surely must know the reputation of Preach n Leech is in the gutter… Well, just look at all the publicity it has brought them featuring this pair on the cover! I have never talked about this magazine or commented on their Twitter page before, but I have now! It seems the attitude is ‘any publicity and attention is good’ as it brings in the clicks and the advertising dollars, which ever declining print magazines are desperate for.

Someone has produced an article explaining how people vote for the Top 100 List and it appears it is the magazine‘s staff themselves! I will find a clicky link to the article and post again with it later.

Finally, it has be pointed out that not all those who appear on this 100 List are decent and kind, as the current Taliban leader is also on it alongside Saint Harkles. Not someone I would like to be in a list with! Apparently, Hitler was in the list and on the cover in 1938. Ooh, the shade!!!

1631819560307.jpeg
L

1631819606690.jpeg

1631819692197.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Stolen from arrse... "Air-rugged" hairView attachment 766535
Glad to see other former soldiers are ripping the piss out of their former ‘colleague’ on their ARRSE forum! Even that well known veteran, Trevor Coult MC, has been joining in with the piss ripping on Twitter. Trevor is the ex forces bloke who made that You Tube vid last week saying Haz was useless in the army.

1631820906021.jpeg

Jesus bleeping christ. My eyes! 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 766579
It’s a bloody belter, isn’t it?! I have never had the pleasure of this photo before but it was worth waiting for!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
To be fair, Catherine Cambridge wore white when she left the hospital after giving birth to Princess Charlotte earlier that same day. I remember thinking at the time that it was a brave choice.
She also wore a lightish coloured dress when she left after Prince George’s birth
View attachment 765587
Down the steps, pause, wave and smile, into the car. Not quite the same as smeggy sashaying toward the press .... then turning right round and sashaying back down that long hallway with her arse on view to the press.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.