Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it has anything to do with his mum. What exactly could he hate them for over her?
She wasn't forced into marriage, she was allowed to divorce, go where she wanted, have her own projects, court the press and when she fancied it she could spend a few days with her kids. Occasionally she did just that.

I reckon Harrys current mood is the same fuel that led to much of the Royal murdering that took place in the Tower of London.

HAH! Just like old Henry the eighth. He was named well then. Lucky for Piers Morgan we only use the tower for storage of things rather than naughty subjects or Ginger would be wailing at his daddy to do away with the bad man wot dissed his wench.
Maybe that's why Ginger loved his military duty. Running around shooting and lopping off heads like a good 'un runs in the family.

Reactions: 7
I recall him saying something to the effect that he now does yoga and meditation with Doria and Migraine rather than using pharmaceuticals and he feels so much better for it.

If true, that is some sinister tit.

Hang on a minute, Why was he allowed to join the army if he needed medication for his mental health?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I recall him saying something to the effect that he now does yoga and meditation with Doria and Migraine rather than using pharmaceuticals and he feels so much better for it.

Hang on a minute, Why was he allowed to join the army if he needed medication for his mental health?
Because he is a privileged little brat who stomps his feet when he doesn't get what he wants. Harrystiltskin

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That has been asked a lot recently.
In my opinion he stomped his trotters to be allowed to enlist and what Ginger wants Ginger gets.
Add to that the fact that they didn't know what else to do with him. He has no education worth a damn and is generally just not bright so maybe his wanting to dress up and fly helicopters seemed a good all round solution to the problem.

Regarding the speaking gigs Ginger is hoping to get. I hope William contacts him and requests he not drag their mother's corpse up at them. It's deeply disgusting that while William manages to rarely mention Diana his brother rarely manages any speaking engagement without bringing up her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I feel Meghan brings Harry out from under the stairs when he’s needed; needed to talk about grief and his mother, he’s a one trick pony and she’s hoping it brings in the dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think it has anything to do with his mum. What exactly could he hate them for over her?
She wasn't forced into marriage, she was allowed to divorce, go where she wanted, have her own projects, court the press and when she fancied it she could spend a few days with her kids. Occasionally she did just that.

I reckon Harrys current mood is the same fuel that led to much of the Royal murdering that took place in the Tower of London.
I’m not making excuses, I'm pondering!, I dont know, never been in the position where one parent had a long term affair & checked out of the marriage, but is it unusual to hold some sort of grudge against the “other woman” ? Does it depend on the behaviour of the other parent? DH & DSIL have a reasonable relationship with OW, their father left for.

If you’re petulant & spoilt & behaving like a 2 year old, told by the other parent how evil your other parent is (who in reality is 50% of you) , you do believe, as a child he absorbs everything he's told/sees. (In the same way that domestic abuse goes from one generation to the next, because that’s normal)

He seems to believe the press killed his mother, (in reality she got in a car without wearing a seat belt, & an allegedly drunk driver.) The press pack following them didn’t help, but where does the “blame“ for her death lie?

i don’t think Diana was very well either, fragile mentally, that was evident in her interview with Martin Bashir & I’ve read somewhere she shared a lot of her angst with William in particular. Hence why his relationship with Charles is widely described as fragile.

Harry may well have been party to that too, as well as inheriting some of her fragility. What parents say, impacts on their children, what is said & what they witness, (not always) - but history can repeat itself.. Get told it was your father & the other woman’s fault enough eventually you believe it. Have to be honest that it screwed up family dynamic they were raised in.

Realistically not one of us know what really goes on behind palace doors! But the whole thing is a major car crash! :)

Responding to the bold typed part,

TLDR . Maybe him coming off meds changed his personality.

interesting, I hadn’t thought of that! Any psychologist‘s around?

Reactions: 8
I’m not making excuses, I'm pondering!, I dont know, never been in the position where one parent had a long term affair & checked out of the marriage, but is it unusual to hold some sort of grudge against the “other woman” ? Does it depend on the behaviour of the other parent? DH & DSIL have a reasonable relationship with OW, their father left for.

If you’re petulant & spoilt & behaving like a 2 year old, told by the other parent how evil your other parent is (who in reality is 50% of you) , you do believe, as a child he absorbs everything he's told/sees. (In the same way that domestic abuse goes from one generation to the next, because that’s normal)

He seems to believe the press killed his mother, (in reality she got in a car without wearing a seat belt, & an allegedly drunk driver.) The press pack following them didn’t help, but where does the “blame“ for her death lie?

i don’t think Diana was very well either, fragile mentally, that was evident in her interview with Martin Bashir & I’ve read somewhere she shared a lot of her angst with William in particular. Hence why his relationship with Charles is widely described as fragile.

Harry may well have been party to that too, as well as inheriting some of her fragility. What parents say, impacts on their children, what is said & what they witness, (not always) - but history can repeat itself.. Get told it was your father & the other woman’s fault enough eventually you believe it. Have to be honest that it screwed up family dynamic they were raised in.

Realistically not one of us know what really goes on behind palace doors! But the whole thing is a major car crash! :)
Bit in bold. Yes Diana has spoken of William passing tissues under her bedroom door when she was in floods of tears over her marriage and has said she confided in William to a degree. Well frankly that's disgusting.He was a 12/13/14 yr old boy and should not have been exposed to that other than what he observed in general living there.
Yet though it allegedly made his relationship with Charles somewhat dodgy, he still managed to get past it or over it (whichever) and co-exist with Charles and even Camilla and become a young man to be proud of. Ginger was not party to Di's crying jags in the way William was, yet he's just a mess anyway.
I wonder if Ginger's angst is partly because of Diana saying those things about William being her rock? :eek:

Oh God, I hope ginger doesn't hijack the wills/tissues/rock story (and claim he was similarly confided in) for his speaking engagements.

Reactions: 13
Bit in bold. Yes Diana has spoken of William passing tissues under her bedroom door when she was in floods of tears over her marriage and has said she confided in William to a degree. Well frankly that's disgusting.He was a 12/13/14 yr old boy and should not have been exposed to that other than what he observed in general living there.
Yet though it allegedly made his relationship with Charles somewhat dodgy, he still managed to get past it or over it (whichever) and co-exist with Charles and even Camilla and become a young man to be proud of. Ginger was not party to Di's crying jags in the way William was, yet he's just a mess anyway.
I wonder if Ginger's angst is partly because of Diana saying those things about William being her rock? :eek:
I quite agree children are children, they are not their parents counsellors & they should not be put in that position

wonder how much William shared

Wonder how much William shared with Harry & how much Harry shared!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel Meghan brings Harry out from under the stairs when he’s needed; needed to talk about grief and his mother, he’s a one trick pony and she’s hoping it brings in the dollars.
Talking of under the stairs reminds me of this 😂 20E9547E-F08C-4156-A562-038AEE8F3F16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mylittlepony says the Shoebox who registered the ginge n cringe charities is not her, because SHE is 'shoebox project foundation'.
Fair enough if true, she's entitled to correct that, but tellingly although the story appeared in the Mail she didn't mention them by name. Might she be afraid of confronting the Mail directly ? Seems like it.;) Maybe the suspicion that the mail has dirt on them all has scared her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mylittlepony says the Shoebox who registered the ginge n cringe charities is not her, because SHE is 'shoebox project foundation'.
Fair enough if true, she's entitled to correct that, but tellingly although the story appeared in the Mail she didn't mention them by name. Might she be afraid of confronting the Mail directly ? Seems like it.;) Maybe the suspicion that the mail has dirt on them all has scared her.

If I’ve read it correctly she doesn’t actually deny it she’s just correcting the journalist saying her charity is actually the The Shoebox Project and not The Shoebox Project Foundation.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure what to make of this Arthur Edwards interview. He thinks H&M will come back here eventually. The question is how can they possibly come back from this and do we actually want them back?

If there was a vote to allow them to come back I’m not sure they’d be wanted.

Reactions: 9
No matter how many times I see her open the suitcase on Deal or No Deal and pull that awful face, it doesn’t get any easier to watch!
I've never seen Suits, how bad was the scene people quote where she gets a good seeing to among the filing cabinets?

Reactions: 3
Apparently Chris Jackson, the Royal Photographer’s latest post featuring Cringe and Ginge attracted many vitriolic comments so he had to turn comments off and delete those which were left. Also, it’s not possible to leave any comments in any other Cringe and Ginge photos. He’s @chrisjacksongetty.

Reactions: 5
I've seen it, very menacing.
p.s. I am neither old nor cultured. 😁
Tongue in cheek, but maybe misconstrued? Don't you think Meghan is like Dirk Bogarde without the talent?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Omg that made me laugh out loud. Wouldnt that have been a thing? They could live on a council estate together!

Another fabulous choice! They could live in her wrecked mansion!
Poor Katie! She's got her standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but Harry looked and acted like a spoilt brat when he was a little kid so we shouldn’t be surprised that he has in fact just grown up to be a big kid that looks and acts like a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.