Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that they still can’t get their stories straight? One minute Meghan is leaking that they can use Sussex Royal and there’s nothing legally stopping them. Then a few hours later they confirm they won’t use it. Reminds me of when she went into labour. Doesn’t matter who their PR people are - they always make a total mess of any communication!

Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that they still can’t get their stories straight? One minute Meghan is leaking that they can use Sussex Royal and there’s nothing legally stopping them. Then a few hours later they confirm they won’t use it. Reminds me of when she went into labour. Doesn’t matter who their PR people are - they always make a total mess of any communication!
Seems like they have a kneejerk defiant reaction first then a spin report giving impression while they could use them they have decided not to.....all this PR is costing money and will have to be paid for...another reason their funds should be cut....

Reactions: 19
Blind Gossip with another winner:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that's deliberate on her part to muddle the waters. If people aren't sure if these two are to be called 'Royal' or 'HRH' etc they will still be known and called that, articles keep getting it wrong so people will too and being known as Royal is all she cares about...and money...and playing victim. But an empowered victim.

Reactions: 12

Prince Charles, I have never seen him so open & relaxed, his whole body language looks like weight has been removed....
As usual the other pair tried to muscle in & take the limelight, but i seriously think they are starting to realise RF doesn't need them or actually want them. Delighted to see him interacting in such a relaxed way, normally he is hands off....
The Queens spring clean has had wonderful effect on Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Meghan leaks the I will do as I please stories then the Palace come out with their statement of confirmation.

Reactions: 15
I met him 20 years ago on a walkabout in North Wales. He's really funny. I was starstruck and he teased me 😁

Reactions: 20
Did anyone read their website? It was so passive aggressive! I can’t help it feel it was written by Meghan, it was so clumsy and unprofessional. The bit about Meghan needling security because of her own “independent profile”... she only needs security because of Harry, no one knew who she was before they started dating!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Did anyone read their website? It was so passive aggressive! I can’t help it feel it was written by Meghan, it was so clumsy and unprofessional. The bit about Meghan needling security because of her own “independent profile”... she only needs security because of Harry, no one knew who she was before they started dating!!
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In this

There is a bit about whether she’d be allowed to continue her patronage of the National Theatre and that she has ‘until Easter’ to prove herself.

I’m wondering if this has come from the National Theatre themselves in that they don’t really want to be associated with such a tarnished brand and have asked for a new patron. I mean after having HM The Queen as patron, you’d want a Royal patronage that respected The Queen, and Meagain loses on both counts.

Reactions: 24
Please can someone post pulp fiction...Royale with cheese 😁 I'm too old to work it out but the gif should follow her everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You know what they call a big meg in the UK? A royale with cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After reading the previous thread , I’m wondering if I am the only one struck with similarities
between Meghan and Heather McCartney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She is a mess in general

Reactions: 11

It's a bit arse lickie. I don't know what to say about them anymore. I honestly think they should pipe down and seriously talk amongst themselves and their people. They are rowing themselves against the current and by doing so making themselves seem indulgent, greedy and disrespectful. I don't think their PAs are very good at all. They don't seem to be dampening the fires but fanning it. If i was Charlie I'd be over there having a chat and explaining to them why they cannot have their cake and eat it.

Reactions: 15
And they couldn't help themselves in squeezing in that they protected the trademarks in the same way the Cambridges did. Why even say that, it's just petty, childish and frankly, unnecessary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
And they couldn't help themselves in squeezing in that they protected the trademarks in the same way the Cambridges did. Why even say that, it's just petty, childish and frankly, unnecessary.
She needs to be careful, her narcissism is, showing big time.

Reactions: 24
So they say that they are not making a “charitable foundation” but something different.

They go on to say
“The creation of this non-profit entity will be in addition to their cause driven work that they remain deeply committed to. While The Duke and Duchess are focused on plans to establish a new non-profit organisation, given the specific UK government rules surrounding use of the word ‘Royal’, it has been therefore agreed that their non-profit organisation will not utilise the name ‘Sussex Royal’ or any other iteration of ‘Royal’”

Non profit entity
Non profit organisation
???
How is this any different from a foundation? Why are they so bogged down in the semantics?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.