Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that suitcase is LV so it can't go in a cupboard, people wouldn't see it then!!

And the books are definitely for show and won't have been opened, Melissa said last week she's dyslexic and has never read a book before and Harry said that he struggles with reading but was attempting audio books.

Really sad that their home is all for Instagram!!
It’s not even LV, it’s Fendi and bleeping ghastly. It’s something I’d expect in one of those awful MLM claiming to be FX trader’s short term leased office.

That flat wants 80% of its contents clearing out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eurgh, Melissa really showing her ignorance towards mental health in her latest video, saying she hasn't suffered with mental health problems because she's a 'positive sort of person' and you can just 'choose to be happy'!
From 5:50 in.

Also shows her lack of nutritional knowledge saying soy protein is bad. Hun, it's fine, and definitely healthier than all the red meat you consume.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Eurgh, Melissa really showing her ignorance towards mental health in her latest video, saying she hasn't suffered with mental health problems because she's a 'positive sort of person' and you can just 'choose to be happy'!

Also shows her lack of nutritional knowledge saying soy protein is bad. Hun, it's fine, and definitely healthier than all the red meat you consume.
I literally thought this when she said it too! I really think she thinks suffering with poor mental health is a choice and if you think more positively then you will be fine 😂 so ignorant

Reactions: 7
When she came into MIC she was presented as this intelligent woman with her own business and now we are seeing how clueless she actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

it’s probably quite easy to be happy with parents picking up the bill? Let’s not talk about the rock bottom self esteem of someone that stays with a bf that cheats / goes missing in Vegas pursuing thots & feels the need to “flaunt” her life on YT?

Tbh good on her for not going mad in her hoarder stuffed box of a flat 😂 x

Reactions: 9
it’s probably quite easy to be happy with parents picking up the bill? Let’s not talk about the rock bottom self esteem of someone that stays with a bf that cheats / goes missing in Vegas pursuing thots & feels the need to “flaunt” her life on YT?

Tbh good on her for not going mad in her hoarder stuffed box of a flat 😂 x
Wonder if Harry still cheats on her? I know he used to when they first met, or he tried to at least

Reactions: 4
This is how dumb they are. Harry posted this after all the Bernie Sanders memes
They're both so dumb. Just lucky they're relatively attractive and could cash in from the publicity from being on Made in Chelsea.
Also they probably had enough cash at the start of their businesses (and to this day) to pay other people to do the hard work.

Remember in mic when they went to Sri Lanka and Melissa thought a buffalo was an albatross :ROFLMAO:
Left - albatross, right - buffalo.

Short_tailed_Albatross1.jpg
Indian_Water_Buffalo_Bubalus_arnee_by_Dr_Raju_Kasambe_IMG_0347_11_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Really infuriates me that she feels she is above having to declare gifts. She gets sent so much, including food, and now because she curled her hair once someone has sent her a kit. No declare of it being a gift when you can tell by what she’s saying that she had no idea it existed so definitely didn’t buy it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Melissa's open-mouthed posing always remind me of the line from Mary Poppins - 'Close your mouth please, Michael, we are not a codfish.'

Just looking at her instagram and wow, she's utterly self-obsessed. Literally just photos of her.

• Haha
Melissa's open-mouthed posing always remind me of the line from Mary Poppins - 'Close your mouth please, Michael, we are not a codfish.'

Just looking at her instagram and wow, she's utterly self-obsessed. Literally just photos of her.
I’ve just taken a look - she’s clearly proud of being very slim 😬 it’s weird though considering she’s the ideal fast fash body she doesn’t seem to get any deals?!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just taken a look - she’s clearly proud of being very slim 😬 it’s weird though considering she’s the ideal fast fash body she doesn’t seem to get any deals?!
All the clothes in her frequent fast-fashion hauls are aff links. The underwear shots are all ads too, which tbf she does declare, but I think she has a lot more deals than she declares...

Also, in one of her latest videos she calls herself 'a shortie' - she's 5'5!?

• Haha
Lmao swipe up for details. You can get that outfit for like 7 pound on boohoo. She put a lot of thought and effort into that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, she loves reminding us that she’s all natural. She overlines her lips. She stopped when Harry told her it looked ridiculous, and she agreed. Recently she’s started again though

source: her YouTube vlogs
Has she had lip fillers?

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to confiscate her lipliner.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 02.48.24.png

Also - a bunch of aff links with this outfit, not declared.

• Haha
Reactions: 6