Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Harry changed his surname to 'Baron' to try and make him seem posher than he is? šŸ˜œ

See Melissa's still not clearly declaring the affiliate links in her vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Her vlogs are legit the most boring things Iā€™ve ever seen in my life, I think she saved all our adrenaline / emotions for that one with the fire hazard flat tour??

Why would anyone want a GRWM without any commentary or hair & makeup tutorials? Theyā€™re not the Kardashians I donā€™t need an outfit pic. She was vile & classist to Zara about Essex, she must watch Molly Maeā€™s good vlogs and seethe šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
OMG anyone see tonightā€™s mic when she calls Zara a fame bleep on a voice note!! Thought they were ā€œbestiesā€

Reactions: 7
OMG anyone see tonightā€™s mic when she calls Zara a fame bleep on a voice note!! Thought they were ā€œbestiesā€
Wow, what a witch. Love Liv for having the receipts! Good job too since in next week's clip you see Melissa tries to deny it.

• Heart
Is this series any good? Iā€™ve found it unwatchable for quite a few years now.

Melissa has shown herself to be a vile classist cretin before though. I love how Zaraā€™s brand sponsored presence on Instagram is fame whoring but extended time lapses of Melissa getting ready on YouTube for pennies... isnā€™t? How dare Z be famous, skinny, and earning money when she didnā€™t even go to public school šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this series any good? Iā€™ve found it unwatchable for quite a few years now.

Melissa has shown herself to be a vile classist cretin before though. I love how Zaraā€™s brand sponsored presence on Instagram is fame whoring but extended time lapses of Melissa getting ready on YouTube for pennies... isnā€™t? How dare Z be famous, skinny, and earning money when she didnā€™t even go to public school šŸ˜¤
lol youā€™re so right Melissa is such a snob.

Melissa is deffo jealous of Zara and the fact she has way way more of a following on IG, gets more work etc.

ha MIC is my guilty pleasure! So I enjoy it

Wow, what a witch. Love Liv for having the receipts! Good job too since in next week's clip you see Melissa tries to deny it.
Literally when Melissa tries to deny it and Zara goes Iā€™ve heard the voice note šŸ¤£

• Haha
Here we go again with Melissa posting affiliate links in her stories without declaring them. It's such an easy way for influenzas to earn money, at least be honest about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ha I'm glad I found this thread as I've been wondering for a while... Is it just me she annoys. That flat hair tucked behind her ears and her constant nostril flare drives me insane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So in the last two months, Melissa's done NINE clothing hauls. So much fast-fashion, I find it quite disgusting.

All affiliate links of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So in the last two months, Melissa's done NINE clothing hauls. So much fast-fashion, I find it quite disgusting.

All affiliate links of course.
I love that you persevere with her channel šŸ˜‚

isnā€™t it weird no fast fash brand wants to even do #sponcon with her? Sheā€™s on TV, skinny, white, like those are the only pre requisites to brand deals and yet still no one calleth

• Heart
I love that you persevere with her channel šŸ˜‚

isnā€™t it weird no fast fash brand wants to even do #sponcon with her? Sheā€™s on TV, skinny, white, like those are the only pre requisites to brand deals and yet still no one calleth

Not enough followers methinks. For her level of 'fame' she should have at minimum 30k subs by now. The real question is why isn't her channel blowing up compared to some of her peers? I commend her for letting her channel grow organically though.

Reactions: 2