Harry and Meghan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for Harry for publishing their intent to sue the mail on sunday.
It isn't on to vilify someone the way the press does. It shocks me reading the vitriol here about meghan too.
Yes it's a gossip site but some of what gets written here is abhorrent.
I am a fan of harry and Meghan, I never hide that fact and they do things that piss me off from time to time however the words and statements used about them on here are just beyond the pale.

Harry lost his mother in horrific circumstances. She was tortured by the press
Yes she used them as much as they used her but that was her ultimate downfall.
Is Harry really so wrong to be protecting of his wife? Is it really stupid to worry that she may be damaged by what is written about her?
I would love to see how some of you guys would react If such tit was publically written about you daily or how well you would stand up to public scrutiny.
They are human beings when all is said and done.
Yes talk about stupid things they may do but ffs stick to the facts and not ideas scraped from the bottom of the barrel or plucked from thin air.

Reactions: 5
Hey listen, they create their own chaos and the public are just reacting to it. if she would just stop preaching like she's some jesus christ savior, stop telling people how to live their lives, then maybe the public will like her. but being the way she is, i doubt it. also, these people don't act human. human means, they accept and see their flaws. All i see is victimhood, playing the victim, accusing everyone to be wrong, them right and pulling his poor dead mother card etc. not cool.
There are plenty of members of the public that do like her. There are many like me who like her but see mistakes that she makes and give her room to make errors in the new life she suddenly is in.

Reactions: 4
There are plenty of members of the public that do like her. There are many like me who like her but see mistakes that she makes and give her room to make errors in the new life she suddenly is in.
Perhaps you could start a Rave thread for her.

Reactions: 1
Your previous post has been moved to the Rave section so perhaps stay over on that one bigging up Meghan as this is actually a thread for people wishing to criticise not defend them!

Isn’t this a forum where people can go back and forth and not necessarily agree? Do people have to be assigned either rave or rant? Seems too black and white

Yes that’s why this is under the gossip section and yours is under the rave section. You’re clearly a fan and never criticise them so just go on the rave thread and find other fans who agree with you and let us have this page to criticise them 😜

Edited to add apologies as I’m mixing you up with the other duchess on this thread but it still applies!

Diana wasn’t very good at speeches either. The wives tend to take a back seat to their husbands but of course Meghan can’t do that as she’s such a feminist 🙄.

Also Kate didn’t train as an actress so..🤷‍♀️
Why do we want the wives to take a backseat in 2019 though... that seems quite backwards. I’d love to see kate do more than just recycle identical coat dresses. Diana married at 18, kate married at almost 30, they can’t be compared. Diana came into her own and because a fashion and charity icon.... kate is still “keen” lol she’s so beautiful but all her potential is wasted. Look at maxima, Letitia, Mary, Victoria! All of them dress better and do more than Kate. Brits don’t seem to have high standards for their princesses

Reactions: 3
Isn’t this a forum where people can go back and forth and not necessarily agree? Do people have to be assigned either rave or rant? Seems too black and white
Unfortunately no, we’re not a chat room 😉
if the thread isn’t specifically marked as a rave thread read the tone of the room.
If it looks like it’s less than ravey....and you wish to rave or defend...come here 😉
That way you’re not disrupting an established thread that has been running for months and months with very few disagreements so far 🙂

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately no, we’re not a chat room 😉
if the thread isn’t specifically marked as a rave thread read the tone of the room.
If it looks like it’s less than ravey....and you wish to rave or defend...come here 😉
That way you’re not disrupting an established thread that has been running for months and months with very few disagreements so far 🙂
Raving on a rave thread seems pointless though... the fun of message boards is in opening each other’s eyes to stuff and informing each other of things we didn’t know on our own. You can’t do that if you just group haters with haters and lovers with lovers. Too much bias 😞

Raving on a rave thread seems pointless though... the fun of message boards is in opening each other’s eyes to stuff and informing each other of things we didn’t know on our own. You can’t do that if you just group haters with haters and lovers with lovers. Too much bias 😞
You have made up your own version of what tattle life is, we come here to talk with likeminded people about influencers and as the forum has grown, other topics.
Nobody is here to be shown a different opinion or take part in arguments 🤷‍♀️
Do you understand how these threads would turn to an actual bloodbath if that was the case?

Anyway I’m disrupting you’re rave thread... so let’s keep to the rules and everyone is happy 🙂

Reactions: 3
Why do we want the wives to take a backseat in 2019 though... that seems quite backwards. I’d love to see kate do more than just recycle identical coat dresses. Diana married at 18, kate married at almost 30, they can’t be compared. Diana came into her own and because a fashion and charity icon.... kate is still “keen” lol she’s so beautiful but all her potential is wasted. Look at maxima, Letitia, Mary, Victoria! All of them dress better and do more than Kate. Brits don’t seem to have high standards for their princesses
Diana was aged 20 when she got married.

Reactions: 1
Diana was aged 20 when she got married.
These comments don’t exactly scream “God Save The Queen” but since we’ve had a cross over it’s probably best to leave them here 😉

Just in case future members wonder why they’re so un-ravey 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You have made up your own version of what tattle life is, we come here to talk with likeminded people about influencers and as the forum has grown, other topics.
Nobody is here to be shown a different opinion or take part in arguments 🤷‍♀️
Do you understand how these threads would turn to an actual bloodbath if that was the case?

Anyway I’m disrupting you’re rave thread... so let’s keep to the rules and everyone is happy 🙂
I’m not trying to disturb the flow of things, I come with 15 years of online forum experience and I’ve never seen anything like this or the place that won’t be named, where you’re moderated for stating your opinion, maybe it’s a European version of a message board? In the US and Canada we manage to start a topic on anything and calmly debate and defend our point of view. Debates are what make it fun in my humble opinion, Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe the Lidi thread is the only one worth being in lol Meghan Markle seems to be a sore subject

In the US and Canada we manage to start a topic on anything and calmly debate and defend our point of view.
I always look to America for advice on how to handle things calmly and respectfully 😆

I’m not going to drag this argument on any further, the rules are there, you might need to take a look around the rest of the site and see how it works.
Everyone else seems to be happy, when you understand the rules, if you’re happy to follow them, stick around!! 🙂
If not, as you said, there are other sites you might prefer 🙂

Let’s leave it there and get back to....... raving 😆